Male HQ

Health Food: Black Sesame Powder

Guest Guynextdoor

Guest Guynextdoor
Why not make your own? Buy black sesame, toast it in the oven or in a pan then grind it in a spice mill?

ah ok, heard abt that as well. toast how long?

Hi, anyone knows where i get buy some black sesame powder? :B)

I think supermarket like NTUC should have...last time I bought before and I always add the powder to milo, etc before drinking.

To add on, u can also buy organic black sesame paste for your bread. u should be able to find in those organic stores. They have original and sweet (added honey) versions. The taste not bad also...

I think supermarket like NTUC should have...last time I bought before and I always add the powder to milo, etc before drinking.

I do notice NTUC selling too.Let me add up the nutrient values of sesame.Ssesame seeds a very good source of manganese and copper, but they are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, vitamin B1, zinc and dietary fiber. In addition to these important nutrients, sesame seeds contain two unique substances: sesamin and sesamolin. Both of these substances belong to a group of special beneficial fibers called lignans, and have been shown to have a cholesterol-lowering effect in humans, and to prevent high blood pressure and increase vitamin E supplies in animals.Korean & Japanese usually use it in their cuisine.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.