Male HQ

Thai cave rescue saga

Guest pratheepong

30 minutes ago, Guest Queen here said:

The late King would have rushed to the scene to offer emotional support especially when he is still new and not quite popular.

Not possible. The late King already bed ridden in ICU. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

17 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Read there was a film producer specializing in Christian films and myths planning to do a movie on this episode. Lol.

expected but they need to include some drama like titanic to make a greater impact as entertainment effect :whistle:

2 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

expected but they need to include some drama like titanic to make a greater impact as entertainment effect :whistle:

Haha, lol. I expect them to tweak the ex-monk to an ex-pastor. 

Guest Guest
18 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Make it a gay love story..beautiful..

Guest Religious card
3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Haha, lol. I expect them to tweak the ex-monk to an ex-pastor. 

Ooo touchy. Remember the boys were saved by BUDDHIST MEDITATION *NOT* CHRISTIAN PRAYERS OR FAITH.

Guest Just saying

Blowing wind should organise a trip to the cave to see how it looks like.  A group of 13 is the right number and name them the "Pink Dolphine" explorer? 

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Who wants to be the coach? 

Play Scissors Paper Stone, who ever win is the "Coach",  You don't know meh?

Guest So Huppy for them

All of them so cute, cant imagine their precious lives will be lost if no one rescue them.  No translator here?  I only heard Hup here hup there.

Guest Thai Thai
6 minutes ago, Guest Broken heart said:

The manly 25 yo Coach speaks with a high pitch girly voice.  Hmmmmmm

A lot of Thai men speak like dat.

Guest Seriously?
7 hours ago, Guest Thai Thai said:

A lot of Thai men speak like dat.

Yes but his voice is really extremely feminine. Without seeing the video i will think is a tranny. Maybe he faked that voice to avoid being hammered when he goes out.

Guest Xiao Mei Ren
15 hours ago, Guest Broken heart said:

Wait till you hear my voice.

15 hours ago, Guest Broken heart said:

Hahahhaa yes that was my thought too!! 

2nd boy in the video (Dom) and boy on bed #7 (Biw) are very cute. 

Boy on bed #5 is very charming. The English speaking boy (Adul) is very charismatic and a lot of news articles on him. 

I'm guessing they havent told them about Saman Kunan the diver who passed away. 

15 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

Hahahhaa yes that was my thought too!! 

2nd boy in the video (Dom) and boy on bed #7 (Biw) are very cute. 

Boy on bed #5 is very charming. The English speaking boy (Adul) is very charismatic and a lot of news articles on him. 

I'm guessing they havent told them about Saman Kunan the diver who passed away. 

Did the coach speak in the video ?   Which one ?

9 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

The very last one (bed number 9}.

Half the boys speak deeper than him lol. 

He looks so much younger than in the press photos.   I thought he was one of the boys.  

Guest Thumbs up
17 hours ago, Guest Broken heart said:

I find his voice calming and comforting, a gentleman. That's why he is able to calm the boys. Had it be more rough & coarse may imposes more stress on the boys.

30 minutes ago, Guest mourn said:

Today the Wild Boars Team learn of the death of ex-seal diver Saman 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thai-boys-rescued-from-cave-in-tears-mourn-diver-who-died-10532282

:(

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Salute said:

Thailand officially thanks the world…

Singapore divers are also there to help. Why no Singapore flag?

1 hour ago, Guest mourn said:

Today the Wild Boars Team learn of the death of ex-seal diver Saman 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thai-boys-rescued-from-cave-in-tears-mourn-diver-who-died-10532282

Damn, my eyes are stinging

If I were them I would ask to visit Saman's family as the first thing I do once discharged.

Edited by kingbitch

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Singapore divers are also there to help. Why no Singapore flag?

Do you seriously think Singaporeans are loved outside this island?

Read between the lines. 

1 hour ago, kingbitch said:

Damn, my eyes are stinging

If I were them I would ask to visit Saman's family as the first thing I do once discharged.

thai-cave-boys-saman-kunan-2.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Thai cave rescue saga
Guest Noti Noti
3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The moral of the story 

don’t any how enter other people’s holes 

It is a sleeping woman's hole they entered and get caught inside until those navy seal cum for them to bring them out from the grasp of the bitch's hole.

I watched the press conference. I remain ga-ga over Bew. 4 years more before he becomes of legal age. I also had a newfound soft spot for Tee (only 2 more years!). 

Some boys were much more comfortable with the spotlight. Strangely, the team captain and the classically best looking one (Dom) was relatively silent. The other older guys were rather quiet too. 

Coach Ake clearly considered Tee as the oldest/most senior boy in the team. 

"So why did you guys go to the cave?" was clearly a painful thing for Coach Ake to go through but I guess they really needed his reply to the media.

Tbh the little soccer session at the start was too corny and made the whole thing too set-up. But I guess we also know it was meant to be completely set-up for the sake of the boys. 

Guest Sarwadee
24 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

I watched the press conference. I remain ga-ga over Bew. 4 years more before he becomes of legal age. I also had a newfound soft spot for Tee (only 2 more years!). 

Some boys were much more comfortable with the spotlight. Strangely, the team captain and the classically best looking one (Dom) was relatively silent. The other older guys were rather quiet too. 

Coach Ake clearly considered Tee as the oldest/most senior boy in the team. 

"So why did you guys go to the cave?" was clearly a painful thing for Coach Ake to go through but I guess they really needed his reply to the media.

Tbh the little soccer session at the start was too corny and made the whole thing too set-up. But I guess we also know it was meant to be completely set-up for the sake of the boys. 

Planning a trip to Chiangrai in 4 years time? If you can’t wait, can look for the coach first. :)

33 minutes ago, Guest Sarwadee said:

Planning a trip to Chiangrai in 4 years time? If you can’t wait, can look for the coach first. :)

I'd rather admire from the distance.

Better for them to move on with their lives. This celebrity attention is unhealthy for such young boys. Hopefully by four years later most would vaguely remember this incident.

Guest I am jealous!
57 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

Tbh the little soccer session at the start was too corny and made the whole thing too set-up.

The boys are now popular for the wrong reasons. They were noti, disobedient and curious, thus got themselves into trouble and caused the world to fall into anxiety mode for them.    Apparently, it seems the boys were not even panicky and can't decide who should be saved first when asked by the rescuer.  From the interviews, they looks cool, didn't seem like they needed any psychological help to calm their post-cave nerves.  The hospital staffs and the army are over-reacting, forgetting that thai village boys are resilent both in will and physique than anyone could imagine.  Other than a couple who are still teeny wheeny, the rest are considered grown up teenager, and more or less now know how to fuck like a man already.  I think the greatest hero and fame should be given to the rescuers, aka the navy seal.  I particularly fancy the doctor in uniform

9 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Got pic ?

You obviously didn't watch the lengthy boy-meet-press interview.  The doctor(cum-army-in-uniform) was there smiling throughout the press.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, Guest I am jealous! said:

The boys are now popular for the wrong reasons. They were noti, disobedient and curious, thus got themselves into trouble and caused the world to fall into anxiety mode for them.    Apparently, it seems the boys were not even panicky and can't decide who should be saved first when asked by the rescuer.  From the interviews, they looks cool, didn't seem like they needed any psychological help to calm their post-cave nerves.  The hospital staffs and the army are over-reacting, forgetting that thai village boys are resilent both in will and physique than anyone could imagine.  Other than a couple who are still teeny wheeny, the rest are considered grown up teenager, and more or less now know how to fuck like a man already.  I think the greatest hero and fame should be given to the rescuers, aka the navy seal.  I particularly fancy the doctor in uniform

They may look ok now but then Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), the symptoms can begin within 3 months of the traumatic incidents or years afterward. They would be constantly reminded if they came across similar environment, similar news or when they watched a movie that have similar theme. While some people may recover within 6 months, others have symptoms that last much longer. In some people, the condition can be chronic, I believe they would be still be under some kind of psychological support. In fact if they show symptoms now is normal and better than everything looks ok but deep inside not. What these boys have gone through is beyond anyone's imagination and should not be taken lightly.

• 2 months later...
Guest Sport-coholic

'There was no story more captivating this summer than the Thai soccer team trapped in a cave. This Monday, they’re all here.' 

— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) October 12, 2018

FB_IMG_1539466202761.jpg

It is regrettable that these young people has became international celebrity when so many people have sacrificed their time, money and even life to save 13 of them out of the most dangerous cave.  

On 10/14/2018 at 6:00 AM, Sport-coholic said:

'There was no story more captivating this summer than the Thai soccer team trapped in a cave. This Monday, they’re all here.' 

— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) October 12, 2018

FB_IMG_1539466202761.jpg

Agree. 此风不可长。

if anyone should be invited to a trip, it should the rescuers and the family of the deceased diver. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I got very interested and convinced with the power of meditation after reading how the boys survived in the cave where the oxygen level is low and without food for 17 days.

Does anyone know where and how to pick up proper meditation tactics?

Beside reducing stress as a benefit, I heard it does slow down aging. I wonder how true it is.   

Edited by kidster

• G_M locked this topic