Male HQ

Naziffuddin dating Taiwanese actress

Guest Guest

• G_M changed the title to Naziffuddin dating Taiwanese actress
Guest Guest

It is very interesting to know a Muslim man dating a Taiwanese girl.

Based on the Taiwanese and Malaysian news reports, Celia Chang (张东晴) definitely must have slept with Naziffuddin!

I am a person who is always curious about long-term commitment between two religions.

1. If they got married. Celia Chang (张东晴) must convert to Muslim and cut her CB skin (female circumcision in Islam). I wonder did anyone inform Celia Chang (张东晴) the consequences of conversion to Muslim? If Celia Chang willing to cut her CB skin, and pray 5 times a day, that's fine. 

2. If they separated. Celia Chang (张东晴) is deem a "slut".  Her future husband will sleep with a wife who have slept with Naziffuddin many times.  If you a straight man, would you marry Celia Chang? Shame to Celia Chang (张东晴) and her family.

Non-Muslim marrying a Muslim is always headache issue. Lots of people never thought of consequences.
Non-Muslim well-known figure marrying a Muslim politician is even more headache issue. 

Guest Celia Chang
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It is very interesting to know a Muslim man dating a Taiwanese girl.

Based on the Taiwanese and Malaysian news reports, Celia Chang (张东晴) definitely must have slept with Naziffuddin!

I am a person who is always curious about long-term commitment between two religions.

1. If they got married. Celia Chang (张东晴) must convert to Muslim and cut her CB skin (female circumcision in Islam). I wonder did anyone inform Celia Chang (张东晴) the consequences of conversion to Muslim? If Celia Chang willing to cut her CB skin, and pray 5 times a day, that's fine. 

2. If they separated. Celia Chang (张东晴) is deem a "slut".  Her future husband will sleep with a wife who have slept with Naziffuddin many times.  If you a straight man, would you marry Celia Chang? Shame to Celia Chang (张东晴) and her family.

Non-Muslim marrying a Muslim is always headache issue. Lots of people never thought of consequences.
Non-Muslim well-known figure marrying a Muslim politician is even more headache issue. 

Hi 仙人掌

Mr. Najib's son is NOT a saint.

You think he drank RIBENA or Fanta Strawberry in that restaurant.

He is as harem as he can be.

She is a bit-actress with small roles in those 乡土剧, very much like our Tanglin.

I think only bored housewives will catch those shows.

She grabbed this moment to publicise herself although she garnered more bad publicity than good ones.

But the bad news is better than no news.

Now, she is on every Asian news channel and suddenly we are googling about this 大奶妹。

I don't think she is that naive - 有钱人多的是, 不欠纳西一个。

This is 2018.  If you have live long enough on earth, how hard or unbelievable have you see or hear of women who are willing to degrade themselves marry or be with the most gross ill reputation guys  just so long the money they can bath in is good. Shameful decisions versus money. There will always be many of those lurking in among various level of females on earth. It's almost genetically coded. That's hypergamy at the extreme level.... but they do exist with majority of females though usually mild by comparison to such example and rarer still with males. everyone has a price on their head. This is nothing new in the history of humanity.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

19 hours ago, abang said:

Mr. Najib's son is NOT a saint.

You think he drank RIBENA or Fanta Strawberry in that restaurant.

He is as harem as he can be.

She is a bit-actress with small roles in those 乡土剧, very much like our Tanglin.

I think only bored housewives will catch those shows.

She grabbed this moment to publicise herself although she garnered more bad publicity than good ones.

But the bad news is better than no news.

Now, she is on every Asian news channel and suddenly we are googling about this 大奶妹。

I don't think she is that naive - 有钱人多的是, 不欠纳西一个。

Maybe she likes circumcised cock

Pardon my excessive comments.

我本性贱。  

我们不能以保守的眼光看待这段暧昧。

人家两个都是非常成熟·的人·。

你追我, 我有奉陪嘛。。

don't need to promote my "cheapness" here but we cannot have a conservative approach to this relationship.

They are both matured adults and they know the rules of the game and play along well.

I suddenly remember a very un-me song- it is really indecent if you understand Mandarin.

Why un-me?

When your favorite songstress is Cai Qin, you will know how "low class" the lyrics and the vocals!

For those who can't read Mandarin, just do your most provocative moves in front of the mirror, in the toilet or seducing your beau.

忽然·想起·一首”dirty“ 的原住民歌曲。。非常不好意思, 这首歌很”song“

Before someone who still has not known Cai Qin...this is that old diva, she is definitely in her early 60s now.

This concert was recorded in 2010 and I was in the audience at Hong Kong's Coliseum.

This concert (to me) is the best in terms of vocals, backdrop, costume, audience participation, and production quality.

Enjoy this concert.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.