Male HQ

Any bottoms are scared of big cocks?

Guest Lim Heng Loo

Never a giant ram rod have I ran from but took it all in but again never was there one that actually is as big as it feels being in you. What look solid will get a little squishy from your anal ring. It's more in your mind and also for those who can get it really hard-solid can not keep it that way for long. It still will be big that you feel you really good but to say it will rip you apart.. nah. Your anus has a way of compensating for it over time and then you see yourself taking it all in well enough minutes later. Sometime it is not the size that make sore, its the lube or lack of it that cause too much friction and that irritate your rectum wall more than anything.

You really want to know what a cock that size you see visually that really feel inside you? Get a dildo of the same size visually by comparison and then you try to fuck that... it's a whole different sensation and thrill or pain on you depending on what you feel about it .. the sensation you get from something stretching you out.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, upshot said:

Never a giant ram rod have I ran from but took it all in but again never was there one that actually is as big as it feels being in you. What look solid will get a little squishy from your anal ring. It's more in your mind and also for those who can get it really hard-solid can not keep it that way for long. It still will be big that you feel you really good but to say it will rip you apart.. nah. Your anus has a way of compensating for it over time and then you see yourself taking it all in well enough minutes later. Sometime it is not the size that make sore, its the lube or lack of it that cause too much friction and that irritate your rectum wall more than anything.

Ahhh....  all the fun I am missing for not being a bottom!

I got fucked by an average length but really thick cock. About 3 fingers wide in terms of diameter... It filled my insides up... Everytime he thrusts, it feels so good and I just gave up, just submit to him... Cos his length is just right, it keeps hitting my pleasure spot... I wanted to cum quite fast... I enjoyed it so much that time... And... It was without condom...

50 minutes ago, Guest Thickk said:

I got fucked by an average length but really thick cock. About 3 fingers wide in terms of diameter... It filled my insides up... Everytime he thrusts, it feels so good and I just gave up, just submit to him... Cos his length is just right, it keeps hitting my pleasure spot... I wanted to cum quite fast... I enjoyed it so much that time... And... It was without condom...

N where r u now?kelantan lane?

Guest bottom here

It really depends. An experienced top with a big one will be easier to take because he knows how to tease and make the bottom relax. Even the speed and length of the stokes is important as it helps his rectal muscles relax and get used to accommodating the size of the top.

I'm a bottom and I only ever had less than 10 big ones. That also depends if you consider slim long ones as big. But I had a mix of thick or long ones. So far, had enjoyable moments and not so enjoyable moments in terms of how it feels during the session. Personally, I prefer regular sized ones. I can feel the movement of him inside me better than when my hole is being stretched too much.

37 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

Sad. I have had to say no to 2 hunks in a Taiwanese sauna (they are friends).  They are gorgeous but fucking massive. I just play play lick lick then said goodbye. I didn't want to risk becoming incontinent!

what d you mean by massive?..trying to imagine..haha

10 hours ago, Slowmo said:

Is the feeling from a dildo and a penis of the same size any different?

Yes a big difference. As much as people want to make a big deal about how hard a cock is and if ram too hard into you, you will really feel it or hurt you bad. Well that is nothing compared to a dildo. There is no "give" or bending in some cases of rigid dildo. But with really soft flexible type, it might be more forgiving as it will give way when too strong a thrust is use on it to get it inside or fucking you with that in and out motion. With cocks, that hard pain is most likely when it first gets inside you and your hole is not used to its intrusion without a proper warming up to get it use to having something going inside your rectum but over time once you are used to it, how hard someone rams it with adequate stimulation or/and lube you will be so used to it, you will not think twice with him fucking you. That goes the same for big cocks too. But a hard wood dildo or one made of rigid rubber or plastic that does not give way or bend, now that will be painful if done wrongly especially long ones that goes 9" or longer and someone uses their hand to ram it inside you and worst at odd angles going in and worst no lube. So take care.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I didn't try anal for years and started recently. 

I enjoy getting fucked by a 5 inch cock who know how to use it rather than a 7 inch who is inpatient and try to ram or jam it forcefully, even after telling him I need time to loosen the ass.

Guess I need to learn more when it come to anal. 

On 12/5/2019 at 1:24 AM, upshot said:

Yes a big difference. As much as people want to make a big deal about how hard a cock is and if ram too hard into you, you will really feel it or hurt you bad. Well that is nothing compared to a dildo. There is no "give" or bending in some cases of rigid dildo. But with really soft flexible type, it might be more forgiving as it will give way when too strong a thrust is use on it to get it inside or fucking you with that in and out motion. With cocks, that hard pain is most likely when it first gets inside you and your hole is not used to its intrusion without a proper warming up to get it use to having something going inside your rectum but over time once you are used to it, how hard someone rams it with adequate stimulation or/and lube you will be so used to it, you will not think twice with him fucking you. That goes the same for big cocks too. But a hard wood dildo or one made of rigid rubber or plastic that does not give way or bend, now that will be painful if done wrongly especially long ones that goes 9" or longer and someone uses their hand to ram it inside you and worst at odd angles going in and worst no lube. So take care.

Edited by Slowmo

13 hours ago, Slowmo said:

Thank you for the detailed explanation...maybe when the time comes I might just be able to understand / feel what you mentioned. 👍🏼

You have all the time in the world man.... have fun

On 8/5/2018 at 9:51 PM, doncoin said:

I don't think it is a matter of being loose. More of being able to flex the muscle to accommodate. If loose ass is a thing, the poor guy would have to wear adult diapers permanently. 

It can be very serious too! [NEWS]. 

Forever wear stoma bag! 

Guest Ouching the Bottom

Size doesn't matter.  Bottom is more worried about the pressure, the intensity and the speed exerted by the fucker whose dick though small, but violent in action.  

3 hours ago, Guest Ouching the Bottom said:

Size doesn't matter.  Bottom is more worried about the pressure, the intensity and the speed exerted by the fucker whose dick though small, but violent in action.  

Some who use saliva or lotion over ky cause pain too. These are more my worry

17 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

why should it be...how big can it go? in Singapore, I  never seen any bigger than 7 till date....

Precisely,  how big can our local men go. Max all abt 5.5" long. 

I consider myself lucky if I can get a 6" long with a thick girth. 

• 1 year later...

I didn't have many sex experiences but I tried a big dick once, a guy with almost 20cm dick. He was one of the first guys to fuck me so I was really tight 

I remember how I felt when he took all of his clothes of and told me to suck it, I could barely get inside my mouth and I started to be scared cause it will enter my ass soon. 

He used a lot of lube but still so hard to get it inside me, he tried to take it slow at first but then he didn't care anymore. It took us like 15 minutes to get get the 20cm cock inside so he started pushing it inside and the pain was awful 

Till he told me that it's all inside now I was in so much pain

He started to push in and out and the I got more pain, my tears fell down and I couldn't control it 

He liked that and dominating me so he just gave me rough sex and told me that I love his cock and I love the pain and that I'm his bitch and then I repeated what he said without thinking about it, I had so much pain but I liked being used. He took very long time before he came 15+ minutes 

He made me ride his dick and switched the positions many times till he I felt something warm inside and that his dick is sliding easier inside me and then he told me that I'm not tight anymore and made me look at his dick going smoothly inside me

I could barely walk after that haha 

He fucked me for like two months till the sex was so easy and painless 

Then he told me that I'm a loose and then we didn't meet anymore.... 

He can easily find other tight guys, but he does the same fuck them till they are loose and then when it's easy for them to get his dick inside he leaves them :(

So now I want a monster dick like his but if I can go back in time I wouldn't let him destroy my ass this fast... 

6 hours ago, Guest Mmmm said:

I didn't have many sex experiences but I tried a big dick once, a guy with almost 20cm dick. He was one of the first guys to fuck me so I was really tight 

I remember how I felt when he took all of his clothes of and told me to suck it, I could barely get inside my mouth and I started to be scared cause it will enter my ass soon. 

He used a lot of lube but still so hard to get it inside me, he tried to take it slow at first but then he didn't care anymore. It took us like 15 minutes to get get the 20cm cock inside so he started pushing it inside and the pain was awful 

He started to push in and out and the I got more pain, my tears fell down and I couldn't control it 

He liked that and dominating me so he just gave me rough sex and told me that I love his cock and I love the pain and that I'm his bitch and then I repeated what he said without thinking about it, I had so much pain but I liked being used. He took very long time before he came 15+ minutes 

He made me ride his dick and switched the positions many times till he I felt something warm inside and that his dick is sliding easier inside me and then he told me that I'm not tight anymore and made me look at his dick going smoothly inside me

He can easily find other tight guys, but he does the same fuck them till they are loose and then when it's easy for them to get his dick inside he leaves them :(

So now I want a monster dick like his but if I can go back in time I wouldn't let him destroy my ass this fast... 

U asked for it. 

That guy also very selfish.

7 hours ago, Guest Mmmm said:

After that kegal excercise squat. Kegal excercise when you do no one know it and you can where ever you are.

A good one, despite the size, will be able to enter. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

My first time when i am 14, the first guy i see after been drug a 40s muscular mpb guy with 7 inch dick raping my ass.

It hurt a while but manage to find slight pleasure from it.

During the pass out time. My hole have been loosen by dunno how many men in that party.

I try once 10 inch cock when i am 20s.

Have loosen my hole using dildo before he insert every length of his dick inside me.

With a lot of preparation and lube added.

It feel good in certain point.

Nothing to scare about big cock.

Other that these 2 guys.

At singapore most top dick size are at 4.5 to 5.5inch. A few 6inch you can get if you are lucky😅🤔

Edited by Andrew240577

Guest Occulust

I was once fucked by a horny punjabi construction worker which I picked up from near my place. He has a huge thick cock at least 8" long with a big mushroom head. I was shocked when he unzipped his pants and out came the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life.

Needless to say, I could only manage to suck part by part of that big cock. Imagine licking an ice cream, part by part, something like that LOL. Then came the fucking part. At first, he got a condom on. But becoz his cock was so big, it became very uncomfortable and halfway thru, he asked if he can remove it. In the heat of the moment, I said "yes, just fuck me" and thats it. We went raw. His cock was so thick and with every thrust into my hole, a funny noise was made. Its like you rub your finger against a rubber surface and a squeezhy sound is made. Something like that. That shows how thick his cock was and how tight my hole was. When he exploded and withdrew, I went to the toilet to let the spunk drip out and I used my finger to feel my poor hole...it felt so stretched and painful like the swollen lip of a carp fish LOL.

After that, we managed to have a few more fuck sessions until his work permit ended and he had to go back. Damn, miss that big cock !

Guest KNN CCB
3 minutes ago, Guest Occulust said:

I was once fucked by a horny punjabi construction worker which I picked up from near my place. He has a huge thick cock at least 8" long with a big mushroom head. I was shocked when he unzipped his pants and out came the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life.

Needless to say, I could only manage to suck part by part of that big cock. Imagine licking an ice cream, part by part, something like that LOL. Then came the fucking part. At first, he got a condom on. But becoz his cock was so big, it became very uncomfortable and halfway thru, he asked if he can remove it. In the heat of the moment, I said "yes, just fuck me" and thats it. We went raw. His cock was so thick and with every thrust into my hole, a funny noise was made. Its like you rub your finger against a rubber surface and a squeezhy sound is made. Something like that. That shows how thick his cock was and how tight my hole was. When he exploded and withdrew, I went to the toilet to let the spunk drip out and I used my finger to feel my poor hole...it felt so stretched and painful like the swollen lip of a carp fish LOL.

After that, we managed to have a few more fuck sessions until his work permit ended and he had to go back. Damn, miss that big cock !

KNn CCB

made me so horny

CB PAP gets FT here to work and compete with locals on jobs. Knn u all get to enjoy these fxxxing big cocks 

CCB these FT got so big cocks where locals so horny 

2 hours ago, Guest Occulust said:

U can always fly to punjab.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, Guest Occulust said:

Fuck thats my fantasy

• 2 years later...
On 11/29/2019 at 3:32 AM, Guest Thickk said:

So got std now?

I think most btm likes bigcock most important is how the top used it. Good foreplay and good quality of lube will help as it will gives a smooth job with the help of poppers when it kicks in after few sniff.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.