Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

• 5 weeks later...

Hello

When I see this thread, I asked my partner what is his? 

His reply (exact words):

Have fun at pool lo haha. 

And also see hunky and cute aj have fun.
Like house party. I like to watch lo

As for me, is to his how he would react when his fantasy comes true. 

😆 

Crossdressing. I fantasize that someone will transform me to a slut... Do my makeup, do my hair, groom my body, give me lingerie and heels to wear before parading me to a group of old perverts that will take advantage of me....I will be forced to satisfy these old men as my payment for the transformation.... I know this sound like those Japanese videos where the innocent girls were blackmailed or kidnapped to become sex slaves...and sold to the highest bidders..I wonder if someone does provide this kind of services, maybe not the sex slave portion but the make up, grooming, hair removal, the female prosthetics, clothing and shoes.... Maybe from a fast one to a complete makeover.

• 1 month later...

Going to a complete stranger's place wearing lingerie underneath clothing thinking it was a 1 to 1 fun. But after taking off my outer clothes and being tied up in my lingerie, a group of his friends came out from the room. All naked with big thick cocks and staring at me with lewd horny lustful eyes. I try to break free but couldn't. They fed me some aphrodisiac drug which was strong, took effect fast and long lasting. I was being gangbang and becos of the drug, I was loving it and begging for them like a horny slut. All cum multiple times on my face. By the time, they were done and the effect went off, my face was covered in thick layers of dried cum, my legs weak like jelly and a sore ass. I clean up and left the place. Next day, that guy msg me showing me a video of me in lingerie getting gangbang and enjoying it like a slut. I'm being blackmail to be his fucktoy... 

• 2 weeks later...

I would want to have a hot wild and kinky encounter. May be meeting this guy at his place without knowing he has gathering his friends to gang rape me. Which I reached the place settled down, his gang come out from a room. Pin me down force strip me totally. And enjoy using my ass hole and mouth for their enjoyment. Till I scream and cry out loud.

On 10/18/2020 at 6:37 AM, braNpanty said:

Going to a complete stranger's place wearing lingerie underneath clothing thinking it was a 1 to 1 fun. But after taking off my outer clothes and being tied up in my lingerie, a group of his friends came out from the room. All naked with big thick cocks and staring at me with lewd horny lustful eyes. I try to break free but couldn't. They fed me some aphrodisiac drug which was strong, took effect fast and long lasting. I was being gangbang and becos of the drug, I was loving it and begging for them like a horny slut. All cum multiple times on my face. By the time, they were done and the effect went off, my face was covered in thick layers of dried cum, my legs weak like jelly and a sore ass. I clean up and left the place. Next day, that guy msg me showing me a video of me in lingerie getting gangbang and enjoying it like a slut. I'm being blackmail to be his fucktoy... 

i almost thought this is real experience... lol

I get horny while I see the two guys go in a cubicle, a man come and ask for bj, I follow him go in another cubicle.  I take off my shorts before give head to him, when he come, he ejaculate on the shorts crotch.  It turn me high when I put on the cum stained shorts.  

Edited by Gabriel_L

I finished gymming at gym and ready to go take a shower. Suddenly I get pinned down by group of muscular guys in the locker room and was stripped naked. Tried to scream for help but they manage to drug me instead. They pull down their shorts and undies and slap my face with their huge thick cocks. They force me to smell each of their hot man sweat and musk from their balls and ordered me to give their balls a tonguebath. The drug started working and i got hard and horny from their musky smell. They taunt me saying things like "such a fucking slut" and began to rape my ass and my mouth while squeezing my balls hard and slapping my dick. Their hands molested my body and some used my hand to jerk them off while I get spit roasted hard. I tried to resist the aphrodisiac drug but it didnt work and soon enough I started to moan and beg for more of their cocks in both of my holes and to breed me hard while they spit on me and slap me . More guys came and join in the raping. All of them cum multiple times either in my ass, mouth or on me. The view of them shooting their loads on me made me auto-cum hard. Some scoop the cum that was overflowing from my body with their cocks and smeared it on my face then demanded i clean their cocks clean with my mouth. After the gangbang, my sloppy hole was sore, aching and filled with their hot cum while my legs wobble like jellyfish. They force me to finger myself and eat of all their cum from my ass while the effects of the drugs went away. The leader came and choked me hard warning me not to tell anyone or he is gonna rape me again but harder before the group dispersed. They took my fresh clothes away and I had to go home with their dried up cum on my face and body while my ass leaked out any remaining cum. Was embarassed to be stared by people on the way home but deep down I enjoyed those guys using me.

That night, someone sent me a video of me getting raped by the guys,  while i could be seen and heard moaning and begging for their cocks, and blackmailed me into being the gym's slut now where i service any guy who wants to use me

Edited by Wapper

hmm since we're sharing, these are a couple of dirtiest, wildest fantasies in my head:

Scene 1
A present to a special occasion (Birthday gift) where I'm the lucky guy's gift but when I arrive at his place/hotel, he ask if his friends can join and I allow them in... here I submit to and used by a group of 2-4 guys, servicing them and doing whatever they want before ending in a bukkake with my face and ass dripping with their cum and they end up paying me

Scene 2
Going home late at night and phone out of battery so I have flag a taxi. Picked up by an older guy, who turns out to be a hot silverfox. Realized that I do not have enough cash so I need to pay through other methods... drove to a secluded area and he gets in the backseat and unbuckle his pants to reveal a hard good size cock. Grab it to stroke before sucking him off... turning into full on sex where I ride him while he suck on my nipples, ending off with him cumming in me

Scene 3

Meeting a white or black guy on a trip here and getting used by their thick big cocks (non-anal fun though) 

Some of my deepest fantasies that I have jerked off to... just fantasies and do not have the intention of living them anytime soon haha... try the more "normal" stuff first :')

Edited by timber_wolf

To be restrained by a group of  footballers after their match. Then they force me to smell their socks, feet and boots. Once done, I have to lick all of their armpits. They then stuff my mouth with their sweaty socks and they will make me smell and rim all of their ass while they’re still wearing their soaked shorts and tights. Finish it off by blowing everyone and them dumping their cum on my face. 

Edited by LittleMalayMonster

Having the guy naked in bed, blindfolded, hands tied up, while im fully clothed, giving him pleasure, or the reverse. One is fully clothed, the other naked. Meanwhile, a hot dude sitting nearby watching and enjoying himself watching us and plays with himself. Once in a while, both of us look over to tease him and flirt with him. 

(Pure fantasy)

I sneak into my crush's bedroom at 3am.

He's heavily drunk and unconscious.

He looks so cute, passed out peacefully in bed, slightly blushed.

His breath smells of alcohol..."lucky for me!" I think to myself.

I look at him from head to toe. Damn, you sexy thing.

I slowly unbutton his shirt, exposing his pink nipples.

I can't control myself. I nibble on those nipples! Slurp and bite!

I want more! I unbuckle his belt and gently pull his jeans off.

His manly smell is driving me crazy.

That white CK brief looks so hot on him, but they need to come off!

I put my hand on his bulge, getting a feel of my 'present' before I unwrap it.

Squeeze. Rub. Caress. Damn.

I pull the briefs off, exposing his manhood in all its glory.

I look up at him. Still passed out. Such an angelic face.

I look back down. His cock is hard! I must be blessed!

I've gone insane! I strip myself and lie on top of him.

I kiss him, sticking my tongue down his throat forcefully.

I move my mouth to his neck, licking and nibbling on it.

I hear him moan. He may not be conscious, but his body is reacting.

His nipples are now erect. I waste no time, nibbling on them a second time.

We are both rock hard now. My mouth is hungry.

I move myself down his body, sniffing every part of him as I go.

I get to my main course. I take his cock in my mouth. 

I feast on it, like a hungry slut.

My hands move to his toned ass cheeks.

I lube up my finger with my mouth.

I slip my finger in his ass, fingering him as I suck on him.

With every motion of my finger, I feel his cock throb in my mouth.

I keep massaging his prostate. His cock keeps throbbing.

Without warning, tasty cum explodes from his cock, into my mouth.

I keep sucking, making sure I get every single drop.

I swallow all his delicious juice.

I'm not satisfied. I look at him, lying there, all violated.

I straddle him, jerking my cock.

The taste of his cum in my mouth turns me on so much.

I cum all over his chest and stomach.

I rub the cum all over his body.

I look at him one last time, finally satisfied.

I leave him there in that state.

/End

On 11/15/2020 at 2:04 AM, Loins said:

(Pure fantasy)

/End

Primary 2 English composition?? Any English teachers here to mark 😂

On 11/15/2020 at 2:04 AM, Loins said:

(Pure fantasy)

/End

30 minutes ago, horchew said:

Primary 2 English composition?? Any English teachers here to mark 😂

98%, 2% deducted for violating his crush in his fantasyland.

Kekeke

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone has this kind of fantasy?

Superhero in civilian clothes and discovered by villain. Pm me if you do..

My fantasy

Hero in civilian clothing to lure villain. Villain attacked hero and grab his bulge. Hero escaped and changed into his hero costume. Went to fight with the villain. Both injured and villain escaped.

Next scene, hero went to hospital to check his injury. Not knowing that the doctor is the villain. Doc feels the patient is cute so he decides to spike his drink. Hero drank and was knocked out. Doc carried the hero to the bed and started molesting. After unbuttoning, saw the hero constume underneath. To revenge, villain doc started stroking the hero manhood and collect his sperm.

Or

Hero as tutee and villain as tuition teacher.

Hero and villain fight. But villain escaped. Hero didnt give chase as he is late for class.

Went to the class late and tuition teacher is not happy.

Hero went to toilet to wash up as his sweat is all over. At this moment, tuition teacher discovers the hero costume in the tutee bag and found out his tutee is the hero he fought earlier.

Tutee came back.. and saw his tuition teacher was wearing his hero costume. Tuition teacher smiled and sprayed something on him. Tutee loses conscious. When he woke up, he found out he is in villain costume and tied up.

Edited by YellowSaviour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 11:31 AM, Lamb2460 said:

Not a day goes by I don’t think about being on my balcony putting on a show for the construction workers building thr flats across from me.

Definitely my new favourite is picking up random young guys at all hours and doing whatever it takes to drain the cum from their balls to down my throat or deep inside me before we part ways. All without even knowing their name.

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by sensnip

17 hours ago, sensnip said:

My dark fantasy is to be pinned down on the big mattress by a group of guys in a gay sauna, all of them taking turns to suck, eat and feed on my nipples, and many different hands milking and mouths feeding on my cock, being made to cum multiple times for anyone who wants my juice and my balls being squeezed and pumped continuously until the last drop of juice is being squeezed and sucked out before I’m being released for any other guys to use and play my body to their fancy, and I’m too weak and exhausted to resist. 

I will like to fuck u in the big matterss and watching u get gangbang, end ur body overall and asshole full of sperm . 

11 hours ago, FriendshipOnly said:

Fantasy is to join some kind of group session with cute guys. Everyone will be masked and naked, and you get no choice to what you are supposed to do except a draw of cards. People who draw higher cards get their choice of who will service them first.

That lack of control and helplessness will be exciting.

And the game progresses to drawing short lots and (un)fortunately I will draw the shortest one and get forced to suck off everyone in the room. then the game escalates as young guys tie me down and start to have their way with my body. Gagged and blind folded I submit to multiple loads of cum all over.

Haha, this will just remain a fantasy...never done anything except 1on1 with only 2 pple in my life, on separate occassions.

Tie up u and all can gangbang u nonstop make it ur body overall is sperm n pee 

On 2020/12/15 at 11:31 AM, Lamb2460 said:

Not a day goes by I don’t think about being on my balcony putting on a show for the construction workers building thr flats across from me.

Make me hard, if i saw u naked at balcony. Sure will go find u and play with u ar balcony 

Tricked by a friend to go to a house after dinner.  Once in the house we had a few drinks. Then we talk about sex. I started getting horny. I took my shirt off. Then went to the bathroom. I told him i wanted to pee. Instead, i cleaned up and stripped myself off. 

Came out of the toilet butt naked and received the biggest shock of my life. 5 of my ex's right in front of me fully clothed with a very dreadful look on their faces. 

My friend then stood up from his seat and told my ex's. Guys, your debt is paid in full. I just stood still and completely shocked from what i just saw and heard.

Then ex A spat on my face and slapped me while ex B and C grappled me from behind and tied my hands with their belts. 

Ex D pulled my hair hard and ex E bit my nipples and grab my balls with full force. 

After that they carried me into a bedroom forcefully and threw me on a bed. I was struggling to set myself free but i was overpowered by them.

My hands and feet were bound to the bed face frontal. All of them were talking shit to me. Spit on me and started spanking me on my cock and balls. I was spanked so hard that i started crying.

Then, ex A and B  stuffed their cocks in my mouth. I gagged. Meanwhile ex C was pinching my nipples and biting them. Ex E was slapping my cock and edging me at the same time. While ex D shouted don't you dare cum. I couldn't take it. I cummed. As a result they fed me my own cum. And continue ti stroke my cock. At the same time i was begging them to stop. But it went on.

I was turned around. The only thing i heard was spanking sound on my ass. And the pain was excruciating. I begged them to stop. But everytime i begged them to stop they laughed and hit harder. And to make me stop talking they stuffed my mouth with their cock.

Facing down, my cock was pulled between legs as they continued to stroke it. I couldn't take it and i cum again. And this time my cum was used to lubricate my ass. 

Being a flex top, i was fucked only twice my entire life. The last time i was fucked was more than five years ago. This time, they called upon the friend who tricked me to fuck me. He forced me to suck his cock and i could see the size of his cock is massive. In short, long and thick. He then penetrated my asshole with full force. I felt nothing but pain. I shouted and cried. 

The rest just feed me their cocks and continued to treat me like an animal. I was later fucked doggy style and continued to be gagged with cocks. But they didn't stop milking my cock. They even peed on me.

Finally this friend cummed in my mouth. And the rest too. I was later asked to shower and clean up. I can see the bruises on my body. It was blue black. They later told me i can't leave and had to stay naked and be their servants for the next 3 days.

For the next 3 days, i cooked, clean and do all the chores naked and must be ready to be used anytime.

After 3 days i was only sent home wearing only my thong. 

This is my fantasy!

To make someone time freeze me and do what he wants with my body. When I come to my senses, I realise my face, body and ass are smeared with cum.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:44 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Anyone turned on by MMA, or MMA Groupfights? Msg me

Like wrestling with a man until he pins me down and fucks me like a caveman?

My dark fantasy to dress like a housewife and women perfume.

Then i want a guy to gently seduce me like he flirt with his girl friend. I want him to undress me (just half naked) then fuck me gently. When i was lying down on the bed he call his friends to come inside. To my surprise i saw the group of men entering the room. He grab my shoulder and ask me to give company to his friends. While i look at them they approach me and undress me fully naked. I lying naked among the group of men. Their hands touch and carress each and every inch of my body. Then they group fuck me one by one and cum on my naked body.