Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone recently had their fantasy fulfilled? Sadly i still yet to meet a right one.

Mine is getting to dressed up in matured daddy figure's (or a flex CD) house, Being on fours or kneels.

On the other hand. I'm also manly, topping other btm/CDs. Which makes this situation interesting.

Sometimes fantasies is incredibly fancinating...🤔🤔

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, Sissyabby said:

I have a fantasy of me and my wife fucked by her ex boyfriend. Both of us husband and wife on our knees sucking his cock together side by side. To get fucked on bed next to each other. Looking at my wife's vagina pounded hard while I look really close and get to clean his cock and taste my wife's cum and to direct it back into her vagina. Sucking out his cum from my wife's vagina, swallow it and or share some with my wife. Then kiss each other with our mouth tasting like his cum. My wife then licks my sissy pussy, fingers them and get it ready so that he could fuck. Fucked hard till my sissy clit shoots out cum, my wife cleans his cock then insert it back into my sissy pussy 

When the time comes, we both get to our knees between his legs, mouth open to receive another load of cum for us to share.

Both me and my wife becomes his personal fuck toy.

Love your fantasy. Cuckold sissy fantasy is hot.

I wish to be the shoulder and manly figure of other manly guys who wish to be treated and pampered like a lady.

The guys will be manly gays or a str8 guys with his partner.

However deep in wanted to be taken care of physically and emotionally like a girl occasionally.

They will be in my arms and I hug them making them feel safe and loved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

Wish to drug one of my colleagues who is freaking fit, good looking with great thick cock and toned ass...

Then tie him up on the bed with only a pair of undies on and blindfold him..

then......

Can you post one with this storyline ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 10/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, Kagen said:

Got a couple of fantasies. One would be to be a sales lady invited to a hotel room with a guy. He ll get me drinking and starts taking advantage molesting me. Because I need the sales I stay on and get used by him. He shoots his Cum all over me haha

Interesting. I'd like to play the customer. Any chance though?

On 12/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, DeMarko said:

Wish to drug one of my colleagues who is freaking fit, good looking with great thick cock and toned ass...

Then tie him up on the bed with only a pair of undies on and blindfold him..

then......

Like to be the one getting drugged! ~ :lol:

On 5/7/2018 at 11:19 AM, lovehandle said:

kimlo

my team are mostly gals, hardly work w a team of men 

how sad ... no man around means no cocks to play with... poor you.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Edited by sensnip

• 2 weeks later...

have done mine a few years back - actually not planned.

fantasy: looking at a place to rent/buy, wanted to fuck the agent (guy or girl)

reality: was looking at a place to rent legitly, from talking to owner realised he had underwear fetish and seduce him and end up in the room i was looking at. nice guy, but awkward already so didn't proceed.

• 3 weeks later...

I would fantasy myself as an insurance agent. 

Me, almost straight guy, but gay friendly. 

And i happen to serve this client, James, a 60 year old man, whom always need me to meet him up on details. He has a clean cut and had friendly eyes and smile. 

During the new yr season when i brought some new year gifts to him, i passed him the gift at the door. After finish chatting and on my way out, he will pat on my butt. I thought that this is very usual and nothing wrong. Some ppl do that to bid goodbyes. 

There was a  time he invited me to his country club for drinks and i went. 

Our conversation went so deeply as he talked about his deceased wife. He held my waist firmly, moving his hands around lower waist and ask me not to take life so seriously, must enjoy to the fullest. His strokes felt so good, and i feel that i wanted more of his touch. 

So the whole night, we were relaxing, drinking. 

He asked me to come back again for a swim. The pool is quiet in the evenings. I agreed. 

The following week. I was back again and i brought my speedo. He ordered drinks while i was taking a dip in the pool. After a short while, his son, Mark, a slim fit bodied, pretty handsome, came to join us. He has apparently asked hisnson to join us for the evening swim and drinks. He stripped down to his trunks. A black with pink flowery designs square trunks. 

Mark and i then proceed to the pool again. 

We introduced ourselves. He is so friendly that i felt like he is a long lost friend. 

We went back for drinks. James commented that my body has a nice built, same as his son. 

While chit chatting, i saw Mark was surfing his phone. I took a clearer glimpse, and saw that he was actually surfing blowing wind Forum and was commenting on something. 

I got a little excited at that point of time. I noted on the category that he was browsing and i took my phone to check as well. My heartbeat getting faster as i am eager to see what he typed. As i browse on, it says " met my dad's insurance agent, had a hard on when i see him in trunks". 

I could not think for a while, but i remained calm and talked as if nothing has happened. 

While back in the changing room. I had some naughty thoughts. I was thinking to strip to tease him.. 

Not to be continued. Thanks for reading. 

Edited by gucici