Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

One Of My Impossible Fantasy Is To Imagine That My Butthole Got Pregnant From The Loads Of Hot Sperms Of Mature Man. Woman Get Pregnant In Their Womb To Their Tummy. But Mine Is Butthole Getting Pregnant, And A Baby Develops Inside My Butthole 

20 hours ago, yhtang said:

My fantasy of having sex in a male dormitory had been fulfilled.

I had sex with a guy in a male dormitory twice, once when the dorm was empty except for the two of us, and the second time when there were other occupants in the other dorm beds.

Fortunately, the dorm beds had privacy black-out curtains around them, so when we played with each others' body etc., we could not be seen but we had to be very quiet. 

The first round when we had sex, we did not draw the curtains because the other occupants were out.  After he cum, I went back to my bunk and openly masturbated for him to see me ejaculate.

Lucky you to find someone to fulfill your fantasy 

6 minutes ago, Intostr8 said:

He got blue balls from date. I sent him nudes of girls and when he was horny enough I went for it. :)

Aww … and he did it over cam for you?? Mmm so nice. So you got to see your crush ejaculate his man juice and the ecstasy on his st8 face lol??

Edited by Pubic01

10 hours ago, Sex in the air said:

Lucky you to find someone to fulfill your fantasy 

Yes, you are right, I was very fortunate indeed to have found someone to fulfill my fantasy. 

I am not sure if I seduced him, or he seduced me.  But in any case, the important part is that we were both willing, and we were both satisfied.

This is another fantasy of mine.

I have a wonderful time with the romantic guy. Then he asked me out again and I agree. He ask me to come to his house as his family is away. So when I reached to his house. He was alone and bring me to his room. And ask me to inside and change.

After I change,I started acting like a sissy but shy. And he pull me over to him. While kissing me,his hands were carresing my butt.

Then he ask me lie down. And he say he want to try something different. I'm scared but can't resist as he was kissing me. His hand went inside my panties. And start to finger me. After he tied me up,he come over and put his dick on my face. And I bj him and deep throat him. But was shocked when suddenly I hear the door open. I try to escape but he being a stronger man. Grab my head and stuck his dick inside til I can't speak. I can feel group of hands touching my legs,thighs,and my bulging panties. 

After he let go of his cock I saw a group of 5 to 6 guys. 3of thems were white the other 3 BBC. 

Even after I beg,no one stops. And one by one they cum inside me.

I am young and attractive again. Someone makes me so drunk I don’t realise what it happening.

As i come around from drunken stupor i find i am totally naked with my hands and legs tied in a leather sex sling legs open wide and high with my butt fully exposed in this large darkened room with bright light’s shining just where i am positioned.

When i look up there is seating all around and people sitting watching me helpless there.

Four or five six pack young guys come in with raging hardons and lube their cocks.  

I struggle to free myself as one after the other they rape my hole and leave their seed in there, sometimes more than once until i am so exhausted from the pounding i no longer try to resist and accept they will use me as they see fit until their balls have no cum left to squirt into me and their cocks can no longer stay hard.

Edited by Adam_

On 1/7/2023 at 9:51 PM, Adam_ said:

I am young and attractive again. Someone makes me so drunk I don’t realise what it happening.

As i come around from drunken stupor i find i am totally naked with my hands and legs tied in a leather sex sling legs open wide and high with my butt fully exposed in this large darkened room with bright light’s shining just where i am positioned.

When i look up there is seating all around and people sitting watching me helpless there.

Four or five six pack young guys come in with raging hardons and lube their cocks.  

I struggle to free myself as one after the other they rape my hole and leave their seed in there, sometimes more than once until i am so exhausted from the pounding i no longer try to resist and accept they will use me as they see fit until their balls have no cum left to squirt into me and their cocks can no longer stay hard.

I was invited to a party by my buddy in KL as i reached there i saw 7 guys surrounded one muscular guy on leather sling with his leg opened wide hanging one each side. He get fuck and breed as i fairly joined by the time my turned his ass very wet sloppy slimy and gaping opened. All i do i just ramp him real hard. After the session he barely walked and before he been release his asshole gaping open with slightly rosebutt from been used real well.

My hidden fantasy is to explore the possibility of creating and using the ultimate bottom boy pheromone to make as many tops fall head-over-heels for me as possible, and in my presence they'll be climbing over one-another to do my bidding and cater to my every need & request, cos I am NOT the 'free-for-all' kind of bottom who spreads their legs easily, so every top has to work damn hard in the hopes that they can be the one to please me the most and earn my 'special favour' for that night 😉

20 hours ago, goldenveins said:

My hidden fantasy is to explore the possibility of creating and using the ultimate bottom boy pheromone to make as many tops fall head-over-heels for me as possible, and in my presence they'll be climbing over one-another to do my bidding and cater to my every need & request, cos I am NOT the 'free-for-all' kind of bottom who spreads their legs easily, so every top has to work damn hard in the hopes that they can be the one to please me the most and earn my 'special favour' for that night 😉

My fantasy is kind of similar to yours. I hope I possess a seductive eyes that will turn any guy that I like when I stare into their eyes, they will fall for me and be my muscular slave. They will do whatever I order them to do and they will fulfill my sex desire. This power is not permanent and it will last for 1 day max and then they will not remember a thing the next day. 

2 hours ago, kinkienips said:

My fantasy is kind of similar to yours. I hope I possess a seductive eyes that will turn any guy that I like when I stare into their eyes, they will fall for me and be my muscular slave. They will do whatever I order them to do and they will fulfill my sex desire. This power is not permanent and it will last for 1 day max and then they will not remember a thing the next day. 

Ah, yes similar concept - except that in mine they are fully aware and they are not mindlessly obedient but just super-eager and desperate 😆

Also, most of my requests will not be sexual but will range from the mundane (like chores) to the borderline illegal like asking to spill company secrets and scandals to use as leverage... sex (or sexually suggestive allowances) will be the reward I give these guys for their services to me 😋😋

Edited by goldenveins
Added details

My fantasy is being someones object during wfh. Hooded, collared, mouth open and made to be on all fours no matter what. Mindlessly sucking dick under the desk while he does work. All i hear are zoom meetings and keyboard clacking but i continue to worship that dick, keeepng it hard throughout the wfh. 

Then with the leash, mindlessly follow anywhere in the house ( toilet/kitchen) to help him shower or serve him while he eats and then back to my place which is under the desk. If he wants my ass, ill just spread them and let him pound me. He can slap me, spank me or choke me, but i will continue to do my duty. 

My fantasy is to meet a total stranger from online app. He bring me to an abandoned warehouse, strip me down to my lingerie, bend me over, tie my hands behind my back to a rope hanging from ceiling, legs spread and lock to a spreader bar, blindfold me and walk away. He came back after a short while but he's not alone. Both my holes get use over and over again and cum all over my face coating it with a thick layer of sticky cum

5 hours ago, braNpanty said:

My fantasy is to meet a total stranger from online app. He bring me to an abandoned warehouse, strip me down to my lingerie, bend me over, tie my hands behind my back to a rope hanging from ceiling, legs spread and lock to a spreader bar, blindfold me and walk away. He came back after a short while but he's not alone. Both my holes get use over and over again and cum all over my face coating it with a thick layer of sticky cum

I have lived this fantasy but with a slightly different setting. Instead of an abandoned warehouse, I was brought to a big hotel ballroom late at night; the hotel has been completely closed for major R&R.
The guy ties me up and throws me to the still carpeted floor of the ballroom strips off my lingerie and slams into me. When he's finished he goes off and comes back with another crossdresser and happily lick up the cum from my hole while the first guy shoves his limp dck into my mouth.
Then the crossdresser pulls out his dick from his frilly panties and shoves it into my back while I am blowing on the first guy.
They both have their way with me until they cum into me thru both holes.

10 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

I have lived this fantasy but with a slightly different setting. Instead of an abandoned warehouse, I was brought to a big hotel ballroom late at night; the hotel has been completely closed for major R&R.
The guy ties me up and throws me to the still carpeted floor of the ballroom strips off my lingerie and slams into me. When he's finished he goes off and comes back with another crossdresser and happily lick up the cum from my hole while the first guy shoves his limp dck into my mouth.
Then the crossdresser pulls out his dick from his frilly panties and shoves it into my back while I am blowing on the first guy.
They both have their way with me until they cum into me thru both holes.

Wig on or wig off? 

Love. 

On 2/28/2019 at 5:38 AM, billlie22 said:

For me, I wanna tie down a goodlooking hunk with hot body, huge cock and balls. At first he'll partly resist it, but at the same time he cannot resist it. I'll suck and lick and tease him to climax over and over again.

Then, he'll do the same to me. and we'll take turns competing who can make the other have a more intense orgasm

I want to be hypnotized nt you I will do whatever you want 

On 4/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, btm_dude said:

My Share of fantasy: staying in a harmonious gay house

Rent and stays in a room with my bf or husband in an apartment with other gay couples in other rooms. The owner of the house is a big mature bear top who is addressed Daddy by everyone in the house. He is the big shot and he can choose to sleep with any btm anytime in the house. 

Once in awhile we will gather for makan or drinking session and talk about sex freely, follow by some group fun.

my fantasy too

22 hours ago, lw_guy said:

One of my biggest kinks is to watch a couple have sex live, whether it is peeking or watching in plain slight.

I enjoy this too.

I was very fortunate to have experienced this before. 

Once, I was in a threesome, and I penetrated the bottom.  After finishing inside him, we changed positions.  I laid on my back on the bed, and have him on top of me, face down, in the 69 position so that he can suck me.  His ass was right in front of my eyes. 

The third guy then went in for floppy seconds.  I could see the bottom's hole open to accept the third's hard cock, and enjoyed they view of the bottom's ass being serviced. 

It was a hot night, but unfortunately I never did have another experience like that again.

Deep darkest fantasy,

To be forced to wear woman's lingerie have my cocked caged and butt plug with a tail in it.

Collard and leashed and walked around on fours by a master in a room full of hungry guys as they spank me as I walk pass them.

Have them undress me or force me to strip as they touch and tease me.

Slowly being surrounded groped squeezed 

Then the awaited gangbang... Where they fill me up with cum till I'm full, and then plug me back up with the tail and watch me squirm from being bloated and full and begging to release it. 

• 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Cruisingboy22 said:

Will be hosting till saturday late night looking for a feeding frenzy planning to be on my knees draining one cock after the next till then anyone wanna come over and feed me ur load pm me with your intro and cock pic i dont care what u look like only looking for cocks to feed on anyone with a 5 incher or above and wanna come over and feed me pm me with ur intro and cock pic 

This is supposed to be a discussion topic and not for u to find someone to hv fun with. Pls move ur topic to personal column 

My biggest fantasy is….

I walk into a room with 5-6 guys, together with my female partner. The leader slaps me, then her, and orders both of us to strip naked. We quickly shed our clothes, he spits on my faces, and orders me to kneel with my hands at the back of my head. I immediately oblige.

They start to roughly play with my partner, slapping her, slapping her tits, pinching her nipples hard, beating her cunt…. She squirms as she enjoys being used as a fuckmeat. I have a huge hardon watching her, and some of the guys kick my cock, spit on my face and order me to suck their cock hard to prepare them.

They then ravage her. A rough nite of abusing and slapping and hard fucking. Each time one is done, im dragged by my hair to her to clean her sloppy cunt, or ass, so that it will be ready for the next guy. My job is also to clean each cock after they have fucked her. Sometimes to kill time, im also put between a guy, kneeling to suck his cock, lick his balls, and rim his asshole. 

After multiple cum and cock cleanup, they are finally done. They line my partner and me, kneeling and piss on our faces, calling us good sluts. Dripping in piss they throw our clothes back at us, asking us to get out.

She is happy and had enjoyed thoroughly. She kisses me with a mouthful of piss, i lick the strands of cum of her face, and she slowly massages my hardon down to fit into a cock cage, and we both walk out. Satisfied and still horny at the same time. Waiting to be called to serve again.