Male HQ

Jerking off in gym steam room (compiled)

Guest Guest

10 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Jerked off and cummed twice in the steam room at Ten Men. Indeed felt very draining, but really dozed off fast when I came home. My mind was filled with so much horny thoughts about frolicking with other men, rubbing our wet skins together etc that I jerked off twice the next morning.

Gym steam room goal next yah ....

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 1:52 AM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Many straights like to jerk off and shoot in shower cubicles inside gym. Normally hear Ah... ah... ah... ahhhh.... while showering :P

How you know they are straight?

On 9/25/2018 at 4:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

Why not???? Why cant gays jerk off in steam room just because straights go there?? Our rights must be protected!

Yes, why not????

At least that,  since straights don't seem to be courteous enough to give blow jobs to those who need it and have to jerk off instead!

1 hour ago, mjstjoey said:

ohh never encounter ppl jerking off in TP gym steam room ever.. :( wrong time wrong day?

mostly see the oversize uncles

What TP gym steam room?

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

In a place like Ten Men you need to leave repression outside and be generous to let others make you cum in their mouths.

LOL, that's rich coming from a 70-year-old retired white gentleman living outside of Singapore.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guesty said:

LOL, that's rich coming from a 70-year-old retired white gentleman living outside of Singapore.

Why shouldn't retired white gentlemen 70 y.o and older have knowledge and appreciation of important things in life?

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why shouldn't retired white gentlemen 70 y.o and older have knowledge and appreciation of important things in life?

So asking other people to leave repression aside and take cum into their mouths is knowing and appreciating important things in life?

LOL

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

So asking other people to leave repression aside and take cum into their mouths is knowing and appreciating important things in life?

LOL

Yes, LOL! You must have skipped classes during the teaching of reading comprehension. 

I wrote:  "leave repression outside and be generous to let others make you cum in their mouths"

It is important in life to be generous.  If others WANT to make him cum in their mouths,  he IS NOT asking them to do it,

but should be willing to give them the satisfaction to follow their lusts to do it. 

It is a win-win situation, something you should learn from old retired white gentlemen..

Guest 脏子姨
44 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, LOL! You must have skipped classes during the teaching of reading comprehension. 

I wrote:  "leave repression outside and be generous to let others make you cum in their mouths"

It is important in life to be generous.  If others WANT to make him cum in their mouths,  he IS NOT asking them to do it,

but should be willing to give them the satisfaction to follow their lusts to do it. 

It is a win-win situation, something you should learn from old retired white gentlemen..

老不死的强词夺理,语无伦次

On 9/24/2018 at 9:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

TP is cruisy this afternoon as usual... between 5 to 6, lots of hot guys 

Yes, there are many hot guys. some don't even mind flashing themselves shamelessly.

9 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

老不死的强词夺理,语无伦次

It is not polite to respond to wise retired old white gentlemen 

with foreign-language gribbles of incoherent "old and un-dead strong words"

Dumb, dumb!

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just saw a hot dude (late 20s or early 30s) in TP steam room jerking off while pinching his nipples. Free show for all and he came onto his defined six pack. Damn hot!!

Did he cum?  dump his cum on floor?  If yes, report to the staff as this is equivalent to urinating on floor. Damn him. 

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just saw a hot dude (late 20s or early 30s) in TP steam room jerking off while pinching his nipples. Free show for all and he came onto his defined six pack. Damn hot!!

Why how come he suddenly so horny ~

22 minutes ago, Guest Angry said:

Did he cum?  dump his cum on floor?  If yes, report to the staff as this is equivalent to urinating on floor. Damn him. 

Nope he came onto his chest and abs, damn hot. Then he wiped himself off with his towel before wrapping up and going for his shower

14 hours ago, Guest Angry said:

I never heard of a gay sauna that has a rule against cumming on the floor.

If you report such a thing to the staff, will they scrap off the cum and make a DNA test with all the guys around to see whose cum it is?

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Isn't it a pity to cum by jerking off when there must be opportunities to do it with someone else?

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I never heard of a gay sauna that has a rule against cumming on the floor.

If you report such a thing to the staff, will they scrap off the cum and make a DNA test with all the guys around to see whose cum it is?

TP steam room is not a gay sauna.

It is a steam room located in a gym operated by the army reservist association of Singapore.

Guest 脏子姨
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It is a steam room located in a gym operated by the army reservist association of Singapore.

哎呀,老古董 Steve 又再胡扯了。。。:rolleyes:

Guest BetterThanGoogleTranslate
9 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

"Oops, the old fogey Steve is bullshitting again... :rolleyes:"

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is he the tall and lean guy who sometimes took off his towel in the steam room?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I confused it with TM...   the difference is only a letter!  

Who can keep track with all your abbreviations?  

Cum in TP or TM...  what's the difference? 

TP is a school! 

TM is a gay sauna.

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

What 'your abbreviations'? Did I ever use TM?

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What 'your abbreviations'? Did I ever use TM?

He can't even read the thread topic properly... it's about gym steam rooms not gay sauna steam rooms. He needs not just a pair of specs but also a brain.

There's no control.

Some Man (straight or gay) jo in the steam room. Probably it's the urge, the heat...horny after gyming.
The more considerate one don't shoot all over the floor or on the benches, the walls... Maybe can spread the hot juice on your bod so that it don't drip all over? Shower off after that. Ah..

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

thats y u shld just shudup

not in ur local context n now u sounded like a fool

go create ur own local forum

22 minutes ago, Guest ball said:

Steve doesn't have any association with Singapore. I really have no idea why he insists on hanging out here.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Steve doesn't have any association with Singapore. I really have no idea why he insists on hanging out here.

yah, i know

he got no self-awareness at all, like tt selflike ntuc aunty

he simply thick skin n dunno when to stop

so pathetic

2 hours ago, share said:

There's no control.

Some Man (straight or gay) jo in the steam room. Probably it's the urge, the heat...horny after gyming.
The more considerate one don't shoot all over the floor or on the benches, the walls... Maybe can spread the hot juice on your bod so that it don't drip all over? Shower off after that. Ah..

Probably when a guy gets too excited and horny and when he cums, he simply could not control where he shoots his cum.

Guest Wakeupsteve

@Steve5380 I don't know what you feel after reading comments from us guests. On one hand I pity you for being lonely enough to hang around this foreign forum for so long. But on the other hand, I see how stuck up you are in this forum that you probably deserves such a reaction. 

11 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

11 hours ago, Guest BetterThanGoogleTranslate said:

"Oops, the old fogey Steve is bullshitting again... :rolleyes:"

I know, he thinks he is superman, to the rescue for Singapore's gays...

Image result for chihuahua laughing gifs

Image result for chihuahua laughing gifs

8 hours ago, Guest Guesty said:

He can't even read the thread topic properly... it's about gym steam rooms not gay sauna steam rooms. He needs not just a pair of specs but also a brain.

So what?  Don't gay saunas have steam rooms?  Don't gyms have saunas?

I seem to have roused a bunch of picky people...

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have no commercial ties to Singapore.

After my first visit as a tourist on my way somewhere else,

I returned there a dozen times, mainly to have sex with cute Singaporean gays. 

That's why I only hang out in a GAY Singaporean forum  :)

7 hours ago, Guest ball said:

If it makes you feel better,

In Singapore I have only jerked off in the shower,

and in steam rooms I prefer to get a blow job.

3 hours ago, Guest Wakeupsteve said:

@Steve5380 I don't know what you feel after reading comments from us guests. On one hand I pity you for being lonely enough to hang around this foreign forum for so long. But on the other hand, I see how stuck up you are in this forum that you probably deserves such a reaction. 

What I feel after reading comments from you guests?  Pure amusement!

It's true that I post here often as a little therapy after losing my bf recently,

but you cannot have the slightest idea of what I deserve or not.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, BJason18 said:

jo in the gym steam room is quite inappropriate btw :/:/

Agreed =( My first experience anywhere was when I followed my mom to FF on this weekend cos she had the membership. This older guy came in blocked me in the corner of the room with his erected penis saying 'boy boy, you feel good? 要不要? 来吧boy.'

ooooohhhhh myyyy I ran out of the room. It was just scary and I never knew at that point of such 'practices' that would happen in the gay community. 

:O

Guest Mer Web
1 hour ago, sgbiboy95 said:

Agreed =( My first experience anywhere was when I followed my mom to FF on this weekend cos she had the membership. This older guy came in blocked me in the corner of the room with his erected penis saying 'boy boy, you feel good? 要不要? 来吧boy.' 

ooooohhhhh myyyy I ran out of the room. It was just scary and I never knew at that point of such 'practices' that would happen in the gay community.

:O

That is so scary! Why do such aggressive and disgraceful people exist? It is lucky that his horrible behaviour did not frighten you away from liking guys and instead convert you into a violent raging homophobe.

2 minutes ago, Guest Mer Web said:

That is so scary! Why do such aggressive and disgraceful people exist? It is lucky that his horrible behaviour did not frighten you away from liking guys and instead convert you into a violent raging homophobe.

Maybe they exist (their attitude exists) because we allow it to exist.

No one needs to tolerate this attitude.  Instead of running away, even the most vulnerable person can confront the offender and threaten to make his act public, if necessary by screaming his lungs out for help against attempted aggression, assault, which are criminal acts.

• G_M changed the title to Jerking off in gym steam room (compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.