Male HQ

Jerking off in gym steam room (compiled)

Guest Guest

3 hours ago, sgbiboy95 said:

Agreed =( My first experience anywhere was when I followed my mom to FF on this weekend cos she had the membership. This older guy came in blocked me in the corner of the room with his erected penis saying 'boy boy, you feel good? 要不要? 来吧boy.'

ooooohhhhh myyyy I ran out of the room. It was just scary and I never knew at that point of such 'practices' that would happen in the gay community. 

:O

giphy.gif

Just wanted to share something.

Recently joined a gym. Not gonna disclose which but basically u can see other people during the shower through the water reflection on the floor. As it is from a water reflection it is not a clear HD of what u can see next door, but technically still can. Anyway, took a shower and noticed that both guys on my left and right were actually playing with their semi erected in the shower. 

Pretty sure they are straight as i turned on my app and didn't see any of them in there. One of them even came with his gf ( based on the way the hangout and exercise together in the gym). Thought it was just a one off thing but most of the time i'm in the shower i tend to peek a little and most of them are generally playing with their dicks. 

Dont think that jerking off in the gym is something uncommon. straight or gay.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Recently joined a gym. Not gonna disclose which but basically u can see other people during the shower through the water reflection on the floor. As it is from a water reflection it is not a clear HD of what u can see next door, but technically still can. Anyway, took a shower and noticed that both guys on my left and right were actually playing with their semi erected in the shower. 

Pretty sure they are straight as i turned on my app and didn't see any of them in there. One of them even came with his gf ( based on the way the hangout and exercise together in the gym). Thought it was just a one off thing but most of the time i'm in the shower i tend to peek a little and most of them are generally playing with their dicks. 

Lol. You have caught "bromance" in action. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

All gym shower rooms you can see the water reflection of the person next door...

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Some just wash their cock head lar

12 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

A few occasions i saw 4 legs in cubicle, some ah... moaning sound and one time late night in gym heard piak piak piak... very happening.

Which gym?

3 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

A few occasions i saw 4 legs in cubicle, some ah... moaning sound and one time late night in gym heard piak piak piak... very happening.

Ghost .....aaaahh....help

7 hours ago, Guest Guest2 said:

Did you play with them in the steam room?

No, most of them skip the steam room, only CMI uncles and old men go into the steam room.

On 12/31/2018 at 3:18 AM, sgbiboy95 said:

Agreed =( My first experience anywhere was when I followed my mom to FF on this weekend cos she had the membership. This older guy came in blocked me in the corner of the room with his erected penis saying 'boy boy, you feel good? 要不要? 来吧boy.'

ooooohhhhh myyyy I ran out of the room. It was just scary and I never knew at that point of such 'practices' that would happen in the gay community. 

:O

I bet you ran so fast because his tool was so huge....

Guest 脏子姨
7 hours ago, PokaYoke said:

I go to Pure in Ngee An City. Made many local friends who love to regularly feed me their cum in the sauna or stream room.

N.b for the gravely concerned (or jealous) guests in this thread: don't worry, it's off-peak and no floors get stained.

Well done for you :)

On 9/24/2018 at 10:13 AM, p2468 said:

Yishun very quiet. 

Yishun shower and steam room I don’t know why my neck hair stands and goosebumps coming out when I’m there. Like haunted like that.

4 hours ago, sichomot said:

Yishun shower and steam room I don’t know why my neck hair stands and goosebumps coming out when I’m there. Like haunted like that.

Toa Payoh is where all the action is!

Guest Guest3
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Toa Payoh is where all the action is!

anybody going there later this morning? At $10.70 per entry is cheaper than going to sauna.

On 1/4/2019 at 1:56 AM, PokaYoke said:

I go to Pure in Ngee An City. Made many local friends who love to regularly feed me their cum in the sauna or stream room.

N.b for the gravely concerned (or jealous) guests in this thread: don't worry, it's off-peak and no floors get stained.

好贱,I likey

7 hours ago, Guest Guest3 said:

anybody going there later this morning? At $10.70 per entry is cheaper than going to sauna.

Yup and the guys are generally in shape and some are hot

Guest Guest3
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup and the guys are generally in shape and some are hot

had fun with a cute hunk this morning. jerked him off in the steam room about 9am.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest3 said:

had fun with a cute hunk this morning. jerked him off in the steam room about 9am.

Good timing.  Just take that towel off, the rest will follow

• 4 months later...
On 1/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, sichomot said:

It means there is a spirit standing nearby or maybe the air inside the area is too still. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 10 months later...

Think back how you hold another person's for the first time. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest A Jerk
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How to act innocent while jerking off in gym steam room? 

Pretend your intention is as innocent, as admiring your own body parts, without being too mindful of your surroundings.  Being natural surpassed trying to be innocent.

In all honesty, there is no such thing as being "innocent" when you are jacking off in the steam room. If you are truly "innocent" you wouldn't even know what jacking off is. 

I guess if you are acting "innocent" would probably mean if someone walks into the steam room and caught you in you in the act of masturbation, the innocent you ought to faint from:

1. the act of getting caught in the act
  2. having your erected dick exposed to a stranger
  3. the sense of shame that you have let your parents down
  4. the humiliation that comes with the shame that you have let yourself been caught

So to act innocent, just pretend to faint. 

giphy.gif

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

i did bump into ppl jerking off in steam room.

To be fair he is alone, and i went in.

At that time the steam room steam was very very strong, so strong that the mist is so thick that i cannot see his face but from the action know that he is jerking.

He is not only jerking but jerking very fast like toward the end of his jerking.

from the silhouette can tell he is a very buff bodybuilder. 

i think usually if ppl get caught in such a situation may have stop and quickly cover with towel, but for his case maybe he is approaching his orgasm anytime.

realising that i make a decision to go out instead of staying that and having an awkward situation and what if another person comes in.

As i went out, he appreciate that i gave him the privacy to cum alone and he said thank you to me.

17 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

At that time the steam room steam was very very strong, so strong that the mist is so thick that i cannot see his face but from the action know that he is jerking.

He is not only jerking but jerking very fast like toward the end of his jerking.

i think usually if ppl get caught in such a situation may have stop and quickly cover with towel, but for his case maybe he is approaching his orgasm anytime.

realising that i make a decision to go out instead of staying that and having an awkward situation and what if another person comes in.

As i went out, he appreciate that i gave him the privacy to cum alone and he said thank you to me.

So good ar u? Very decent. Y never join him instead?

21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How to act innocent while jerking off in gym steam room? 

HAHAHAH AHAHHAHA 

HOW RIDICULOUS can a topic get 

Jerked off in a steam room and act innocent hahaha 

Machiam asking a prostitute to claim she is virgin 

9 hours ago, quanjishou said:

how sweet and kind of you :)

Guest Guest

If there are too many people inside, I will observe the situation first.

If there's one, I will start by stripping off the towel around my waist and sitting down while giving him a good show of my dick. See how he reacts.

I will then innocently take my time to fold the towel as my dick gradually grows bigger under his hopefully intent gaze.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, quanjishou said:

Good of you 👍

Guest Guest
On 4/21/2020 at 10:42 AM, Guest Guest said:

If there are too many people inside, I will observe the situation first.

If there's one, I will start by stripping off the towel around my waist and sitting down while giving him a good show of my dick. See how he reacts.

I will then innocently take my time to fold the towel as my dick gradually grows bigger under his hopefully intent gaze.

Nice! After that, full-blown action? By then cannot 装纯情 already. 

• G_M changed the title to Jerking off in gym steam room (compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.