Male HQ

Is it normal for guys to be aggressive when they cruise in public toilets?

Cumdownmythroat

• G_M changed the title to Is it normal for guys to be aggressive when they cruise in public toilets?
7 minutes ago, Cumdownmythroat said:

The worst part was that he didnt seem to care that he was hurting me. He just laughed and smirked to himself.  Do not cruise at Compass1. Thats where I met him.  

my advise is not to do understall fun .. very dangerous.. cos he can do anything to your cock and balls and you are the one to suffer as there is panel blocking it, so u hardly can win over it.

i dun do understall, prefers face to face at least you can still use your hands to push him off if he gets violent.

14 hours ago, DeMarko said:

my advise is not to do understall fun .. very dangerous.. cos he can do anything to your cock and balls and you are the one to suffer as there is panel blocking it, so u hardly can win over it.

i dun do understall, prefers face to face at least you can still use your hands to push him off if he gets violent.

I guess same as glory holes..... vulnerable physically.

Prefer light play at the urinal

18 hours ago, Cumdownmythroat said:

Why dont u ask reverse question , maybe u already have the answer 

is it norm for guys NOT to be aggressive when they cruise in public toilets 

Guest give definition
18 hours ago, Cumdownmythroat said:

there is not definition as what you have considered as aggressive. Therefore, it is difficult to give a comment.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:30 PM, Cumdownmythroat said:

The worst part was that he didnt seem to care that he was hurting me. He just laughed and smirked to himself.  Do not cruise at Compass1. Thats where I met him.  

That sound like borderline sexual assault. even public strange fun.... the keyword is "fun" if it about doing something you are NOT willing to mutual do or request for him to use rough moves as part of the sexual fun then you should stop him and walk away. Do not feel he is in power to do this to you. Even in rough BDMS sexual fun, they do use SAFE WORD to stop everything for both parties just so no one goes too far and not know you are experience something you are not comfortable that they are doing to you or causing you painful affliction

This is Singapore and with most places, shouting to scare him should not be ignore as a means to stop him after you have given him friendly warning to STOP. No shame in you being a guy and shouting for hlep if you can not fend him off. If everyone gives him the power to do that to them, imagine if it was a young small fragile teen boy that he corner to do this and it starts to get more rough then the other party is willing to go. Don't give in those those sexual predators. If you are able to fend him off physically then do so. Most of them are bully but cowards inside if you raise enough attention around him. He will back down and go off if not run off.

Have fun but never ever be an unwilling victim if things goes wrong.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

14 hours ago, Guest give definition said:

there is not definition as what you have considered as aggressive. Therefore, it is difficult to give a comment.

Its not a matter of what we tell you is an acceptable or not acceptable level of aggression once can impose on YOU. It is about being mutually respectful as to what you are willing to do or have things done to you. If that limit is reached and you are not happy to do more, STOP and tell him. Even for something so notti and well not legal, you still have the right to tell him to stop.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I hate rough acts too and I had a similar encounter as TS. The young chap was pretty rough to my tool and I had to pry open his fingers to free my dick from the rough act.

These guys are simply stupid and selfish in thinking that everyone loves it rough just like them.

That said, it does not mean everyone is rough during understall fun. I had experienced and seen several understall fun which were pleasant.

Guest whatever
On 9/28/2018 at 5:24 PM, Cumdownmythroat said:

Desperation often leads to aggression.  It is animal intinct, behaviour, survival...whatever.

• 1 year later...
On 9/30/2018 at 9:39 AM, Guest whatever said:

Desperation often leads to aggression.  It is animal intinct, behaviour, survival...whatever.

Spot on. Go to Clementi mall toilets and experience it by yourself.

• 7 months later...
Guest Hazily Instructor
On 9/30/2018 at 2:49 AM, upshot said:

That sound like borderline sexual assault. even public strange fun.... the keyword is "fun" if it about doing something you are NOT willing to mutual do or request for him to use rough moves as part of the sexual fun then you should stop him and walk away. Do not feel he is in power to do this to you. Even in rough BDMS sexual fun, they do use SAFE WORD to stop everything for both parties just so no one goes too far and not know you are experience something you are not comfortable that they are doing to you or causing you painful affliction

This is Singapore and with most places, shouting to scare him should not be ignore as a means to stop him after you have given him friendly warning to STOP. No shame in you being a guy and shouting for hlep if you can not fend him off. If everyone gives him the power to do that to them, imagine if it was a young small fragile teen boy that he corner to do this and it starts to get more rough then the other party is willing to go. Don't give in those those sexual predators. If you are able to fend him off physically then do so. Most of them are bully but cowards inside if you raise enough attention around him. He will back down and go off if not run off.

Have fun but never ever be an unwilling victim if things goes wrong.

Can you give more example? When to stop??

16 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Can you give more example? When to stop??

For who? The one who is cruising to find someone to do with or the one who goes there looking to have fun or one not there to have fun but found themselves approached by one?

Edited by upshot

I think that guy was probably desperate. It's either he really wants it so badly or he finds excitement in being so aggressive. Or maybe you are really his type. Being too aggressive also comes with noises which will arouse suspicions.

I rather get manhandled in the cruising zone of the sauna. 

On 9/30/2018 at 9:39 AM, Guest whatever said:

Don't you think what you say is excusing froced rape or rape as no consent was given?

Be it a female or male.  At the court, your lawyer say the rapist is not at fault as " Desperation often leads to aggression. It is animal instinct, behavour survival... whatever. " So it's okay for him to do it. Does that sound okay to you and should let the man or woman go? I can say the same for killing a person too right?

Remembering this are all PUBLIC TOILETS not a 'gay only sex toilet" or " this toilet allows to you get raped by anyone they please to do so" written on a plate outside the toilet. You can have that thinking in your fantasy head but not tolerated in real life. Nor should that even be mentioned so casually.

I find that very troubling and sending the wrong signal here or anywhere else.

Edited by upshot

Guest Thriller

In gay parlance, it's called rough trade, do so at your own risk.

Obviously, this sort of places attract all sorts of perverts. The queasy or inexperienced ones should stay away.

I'm a so called pervert myself and I too have to be very careful about what I can control. I never do it at the cruising place because it's too obvious and dangerous. If he don't care about the danger, I won't let him have me.

Those who suggested shouting out, have obviously no experiences doing this. You want to get into the papers with juicy headlines?

I've been taken from one toilet to another and get pumped while his friend watched and jaga for us.

I've been taken to quiet car park staircase and pumped.

I've been taken to HDB top floor but I chickened out because it's too risky.

I've been taken to someone's home but his flat looked kind of eerie with the temple medium paraphernalia and that Geylang red lighting freaked me out. I had to force my way out.

I've been taken to a nice Chinese uncle shopkeeper's room above his shop. Don't underestimate his wealth, he's married with wife and children and he has a nice house elsewhere. Staying at the shop to guard his expensive goods was an excuse to pick up men for sex and avoid sleeping with his wife.

Unfortunately, he's 0.5 and more to 0. We were FB for a while but he kept going around looking for rough trade. That's why he told me sleeping with his wife was so much pressure that he's going crazy. Until one day he picked up a gangster looking top and showed me those sexual bruises, I knew it's over for us.

• 3 years later...
Guest JLim

I know someone who use to cruise farrer and little india stations and the verge toilets boasting making out with at least 10 guys per visit. Idk how he withstand the odor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cumman

If that person is rough, I would just push his hand away. If he continues to force on, I will slam the divider.

Personally prefer to invite the good ones come over for better play like docking. Or easier to jerk standing. Miss the lovely guy with nice cock that can always cum when dock.

Guest Guest

Whether it's straight guys or gay guys, guys tend to be aggressive, esp when they are in a dominant position e.g. their partner is smaller and not as strong as them.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:18 PM, Cumdownmythroat said:

I am not talking about sexual aggression. I am talking about physical aggression. I had understall fun with a guy this afternoon and he was really violent. He forcefully jerked me off and didnt let me go until I pried his hands loose from my crotch.  

Unfortunately, physical aggression often happens too. For some older men, it is a kink e.g. seeing a younger, attractive man in mild pain and distress turns them on.

Being "forcefully jerked off" is actually pretty common during male sexual encounters. I've had it done to me several times before. I just let myself cum for the other guy even if I'm not turned on by him because I know that if I don't, he will not stop and won't let me out of the cubicle.

But yeah, it's not a nice feeling. If you're hot and in your 20s, being forced to cum for an obese guy in his 50s with bad teeth can leave you feeling like shit and make you loathe yourself.

Please refrain from condoning such unethical and forceful acts. Any behavior that is forceful, harmful, and dominant without consent will not be tolerated, regardless of age, appearance, race, or size. If you are the perpetrator reading this message, know that we will spare no effort to bring you to justice.

If you are the victim, please report or seek help immediately. We must not allow such actions to go unpunished.

On 4/28/2024 at 11:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

Whether it's straight guys or gay guys, guys tend to be aggressive, esp when they are in a dominant position e.g. their partner is smaller and not as strong as them.

Unfortunately, physical aggression often happens too. For some older men, it is a kink e.g. seeing a younger, attractive man in mild pain and distress turns them on.

Being "forcefully jerked off" is actually pretty common during male sexual encounters. I've had it done to me several times before. I just let myself cum for the other guy even if I'm not turned on by him because I know that if I don't, he will not stop and won't let me out of the cubicle.

But yeah, it's not a nice feeling. If you're hot and in your 20s, being forced to cum for an obese guy in his 50s with bad teeth can leave you feeling like shit and make you loathe yourself.

Aggression tend to occur in public toilet, as after the session is over, he left without leaving a trace except probably his cums.  So, it is for you to judge before entering a cubicle with someone much bigger than you.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 4/27/2024 at 10:41 PM, Swimfun said:

Please refrain from condoning such unethical and forceful acts. Any behavior that is forceful, harmful, and dominant without consent will not be tolerated, regardless of age, appearance, race, or size. If you are the perpetrator reading this message, know that we will spare no effort to bring you to justice.

If you are the victim, please report or seek help immediately. We must not allow such actions to go unpunished.

Good words for the potential perpetrators.

If there is a victim, he needs to  get some further advice:  Don't put yourself in a VULNERABLE position,  like it was defined in earlier posts.  If you ARE vulnerable by not having much strength,  don't go to places where you could be victimized, and instead seek sex in a safer place like a gay sauna, where you can get somewhat rough sex if this is what you like, but you are surrounded by people who can help you.   And if you still cannot resist the thrill of risk,  then go and practice a martial art where you learn to overpower a person stronger than you. 

Guest Holding my nose
8 hours ago, doncoin said:

The only time to be aggressive in a public toilet is when looking for an empty and clean stall when you feel diarrhea is coming. 

It is called desperate, not aggressive, because if you can't find a clean stall and your diarrhea is leaking in front of your door, you will still "cheong" to release your filth.  Wearing mask will help greatly. 

On 5/18/2024 at 11:33 AM, auscent said:

We sometimes forget to say no when personal boundaries are invaded.

Are you sure that a  lack of "no" is forgetfulness?  😀

On 9/28/2018 at 5:24 PM, Cumdownmythroat said:

What is normal.

There are also aggressive guys in gay saunas.

A few guys turn aggressive during a sex date at your home.

I don't think it just boils down to public toilets.

Some guys just don't get the hint of a polite rejection or not being interested.

Aggressiveness in such guys most probably is linked to time constraints or long waiting hours at public toilets until they drain mentally...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.