Male HQ

How To Clean Up

Actually, have been trying to do it on and off but did not really dig in to find the solution. Believe many have the same problem. This thing about the the address bar in IE, and also the search bar in Yahoo and Google. They will have this "memory" so that when you type in the first or secong alphabet, it will drop down a menu of past typed sites to choose from. Example, when tye "bl", a drop down menu containing www.blowingwind.org/forum will appear to choose from.

Generally ok when using own computer but when using a shared computer, this becomes a problem......have tried and think I managed to clear them off once but cannot remember how I toyed all the tabs to get that down.....

So need advice.......how to clear off the drop down menu of those g site I have visited when I am using a shared computer? including the address bar in IE, the search bar in Google/Yahoo, and any other places that may be hidden and put us shared computers user at exposure?

Thanks

In IE, click on Tools > General. Under 'Browsing history', click on 'Delete'. If you want to change any setting, click on 'Setting'. Perhaps, you may want to keep the history page to zero.

Alternatively, download and install CCleaner

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.