Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Years ago I dated a lean fit guy who worked as a volley ball instructor in school

In our first date I pampered him with outback steak ... Took him home and immediately we jumped into the king size bed. Hot kisses , mutual full body licking , wresting follows in full blown aircon . This guy was also good in MMA, at the end he would pin me down and swallow my erected carrot. the first time I was so worry that he would poke me (cannot la, I am 98% TOP)

what he did next was a no-holding back deep throat , curled his tongue to wrap up my meat rod, then he went rapid after slow strokes alternately .... finally he swallowed all my cum shots and continued for next few minutes to induce second cum.

well, he would do that once before sleep and woke me up the next morning with another blow job

i liked him a lot but he was not conversational type , we dated two months and I donated 10x2 cum every Saturday night and Sunday morning , the best tongue I ever experienced .i think I lost a kg 

And he was nourished and radiant 

these days, I am looking around for new talentongue :P

Edited by hornbird
Erotic -
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic