Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Fort road carpark activities are warming up at 9pm. Cars, pretending joggers and onlookers 

some twelve cars, there are not many actions at first glance, till you explore the running tracks further (westwards) towards the direction of Marina South - Promenade Lawn; in the park facing Marina Bay, there are three pairs in action, I watched, aroused and decided to walk towards one of the pairs, they were friendly and smiling to me while they were kissing hotly yet keeping vigilant; one of them removed his running T, nice chest and licking wet by the other guy , nice to taste… they  zipped mine down,  one fondle my tool, while another kissing me all over ;  … then they take turn to feel throat me, it was it’s hot in the after rain cool air., we three had a group French kissing, my precum dripping, …. Finally Cum uncontrollably on one of the guy’s face and hair while he was receiving rimming by another. A really hot encounter in the cool atmosphere.

** Caution: this doesn’t happen often in Fort Road. It’s a nice place with fresh air, go there to jog and you might have a catch.

Do watch out for suspicious onlookers while immersing in fun.

Edited by Malabird