Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

29chinese 168 58 here seeking for chinese with similar stats.

any chinese keen to be sucked?

No place here tho.

L_jas@ymail.com

please suck me. i m 33/164/54. sms me at <phone no. removed by mod> or 97922662.

new to this.. would love to be sucked.. good if you have your own place.. 18 malay male here... hope to receive emails soon... i prefer slim guys if possible.. just my preference.. thanks!

thefizz92@yahoo.com

i can suck u. i m 33/164/54. sms me at <phone no. removed by mod> or 97922662.

i'm a bi-curious guy, want to try first time sucked by a guy. Looking for guys with good very good sucking skills. Blow until i cum and shoot. Will want to try what is like to be sucked when i am cumming, and continue sucking after i cum. Hopefully i can tahan and cum 2nd time. Dun have to swallow my cum, can spit out or just let it flow out when u continue to suck. Maybe i will struggle a bit, but continue to suck. If u swallow also can but ok if u dun.

If u have sucked guys before after he cum and u continue sucking, want to hear your story whether they struggle or cum 2nd time.

Want some fun also like shower together before the suck. Rub our soapy bodies together, my cock on your thigh/body, your cock on mine. Maybe can also let the cock slide along the butt line, but no anal. haha. Watch some pxxn together.

Any guys here with good sucking skills want to show me? :)

Sound cool.... i like to suck till guy cum in my mouth and feel the cock go from soft to hard again and cum the 2nd time..ehehe... care to keep in touch? u can pvt me here for contact... cheers...

Hi guys...I'm 27yo 174cm 72kg Chinese staying in the WEST area...I'd like to give blowjobs to straight acting guys...I'll try my best to make you enjoy however have to be safe (with condom on), you can fxxk my mouth too if you want lol

I like it that you stand against the wall and I'll knee in front of you, hold your hands and suck your cock, lick your ball...I'd like to lick on your nipple too if you like it...

contact me via MSN/e-mail: ksskjsw12345@gmail.com

Guest nature69

i'm a bi-curious guy, want to try first time sucked by a guy. Looking for guys with good very good sucking skills. Blow until i cum and shoot. Will want to try what is like to be sucked when i am cumming, and continue sucking after i cum. Hopefully i can tahan and cum 2nd time. Dun have to swallow my cum, can spit out or just let it flow out when u continue to suck. Maybe i will struggle a bit, but continue to suck. If u swallow also can but ok if u dun.

If u have sucked guys before after he cum and u continue sucking, want to hear your story whether they struggle or cum 2nd time.

Want some fun also like shower together before the suck. Rub our soapy bodies together, my cock on your thigh/body, your cock on mine. Maybe can also let the cock slide along the butt line, but no anal. haha. Watch some pxxn together.

I can bj u in my mouth cum n continue sucking till u erect n cum 2nd or three times if u can tahan

Wanna try cos many guys said i m good in licking n sucking n i do hve some regulars to feed me his milk.

Intersted plse email gay1269@hotmail.com asap for the action.

Guest nature69

Total top here, 33 174 65, 7 uncut, love to get sucked and more :twisted:

Want to give u a good suck to make ur 7 uncut dick satisfaction n shiok.

email me if keen to let me sucks it at gay1269@hotmail.com

Guest curious person

Just curious... when cruising, it usually means have sex with strangers right?

Do you guys want the other party to wear condom when giving you are giving BJ?

Not many people seem to worry about getting HIV from unprotected BJs?

Hi guys...I'm 27yo 174cm 72kg Chinese staying in the WEST area...I'd like to give blowjobs to straight acting guys...I'll try my best to make you enjoy however have to be safe (with condom on), you can fxxk my mouth too if you want lol

I like it that you stand against the wall and I'll knee in front of you, hold your hands and suck your cock, lick your ball...I'd like to lick on your nipple too if you like it...

email me off_off84@hotmail.com

23 chinese 172 55 slim

stay in the north area, but no place

like to get suck and can suck well

can travel and drive

prefer

around my age

slim or skinny

with place, or outdoor will do

decent looking

chinese

• 2 weeks later...

Guest stiffneck

hey, wanna meet tonight?

i can do all the above you wanted to.

you making me horny about Rubing our soapy bodies together.

contact me at http://sgons.blogspot.com

My Profiles: http://www.trevvy.com/?lexi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic