Male HQ

Increasing number of moneyboys in Grindr.

Guest Yikes

Looks like more demand from men in Singapore are causing a higher influx of moneyboys to thrive here. Anyone here who pays for services care to elaborate? Like how much do you pay for what services.

16 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

I only wan to pay 50

But all charge 150 200

Madness

The capitalistic forces of offer and demand...

I only once paid a money boy, and it was in Pattaya many years ago. A great experience!

Being in my 70s I still can get for free some guys who attract me.

But that will only get worse with time and I will have to compromise too much.

I  considered paying for sex as something demeaning, but not anymore.

It is a service like any other.  And I empathize with money boys,

especially those who strive to get ahead and are nice with their clients.

In my next trip to Thailand I will visit Pattaya again

and try out some short-time offs, which one can get there with good quality boys

for about 2000 bahts (85 Singapore dollars). This is perfectly fine

considering the total cost of a vacation, 

and the big difference some fulfilling sex can make :)

Guest Sad life yo
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The capitalistic forces of offer and demand...

I only once paid a money boy, and it was in Pattaya many years ago. A great experience!

Being in my 70s I still can get for free some guys who attract me.

But that will only get worse with time and I will have to compromise too much.

I  considered paying for sex as something demeaning, but not anymore.

It is a service like any other.  And I empathize with money boys,

especially those who strive to get ahead and are nice with their clients.

and try out some short-time offs, which one can get there with good quality boys

You are the living example of the lonliness lack of love experienced by many old single gays waiting their turn into the coffin. Looks like those around your age group is the one attracting these MB into Singapore.

1 hour ago, Guest Sad life yo said:

You are the living example of the lonliness lack of love experienced by many old single gays waiting their turn into the coffin. Looks like those around your age group is the one attracting these MB into Singapore.

Sorry, I don't live in Singapore and not a single money boy anywhere has got a dollar from me in the last ten years.

I never felt lonely before but now I do sometimes after my companion died a few months ago.

But I am experiencing a lot of love from family and friends who understand my situation :)

I don't expect to see the inside of a coffin for at least 10 years, hopefully for 20 or 25 years :D

Can't we have more civility in the online world. I feel some of the comments posted we would not think of saying to the guy in the face. Being anonymous does not mean the hurt done is any less, maybe more.... One upmanship leads nowhere, can't we be kind to each other, there is already so much suffering in our small community, guys cool down

Guest InBangkok
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The standard for short-time offs in Pattaya is still around 1,000 baht. 

In Bangkok you can get short time for Bt. 1,500 although some of the guys will ask for a bit more. There is one new bar named Moonlight located in the old Jupiter building - the other side of the road from Soi Twilight and down the soi at the side of the Jim Thomson silk shop. This employs a number of very handsome guys who are real-life models during day times. They will ask 6,000 baht for a short time and their off fee is 1,000 baht. Also, unlike regular go-go boys, these models are only prepared to go off with guys they like. They have the right to decline. 

7 hours ago, Guest Sam said:

Sorry steve5380 i meant no harm, if my words offended anyone, sorry again

No harm done, Sam, we are having a friendly conversation, with our skins thick enough to do it with humor.

Maybe as a "guest" you enjoy doing that little puzzle to show that you are not a robot?

8 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

The standard for short-time offs in Pattaya is still around 1,000 baht. 

In Bangkok you can get short time for Bt. 1,500 although some of the guys will ask for a bit more. There is one new bar named Moonlight located in the old Jupiter building - the other side of the road from Soi Twilight and down the soi at the side of the Jim Thomson silk shop. This employs a number of very handsome guys who are real-life models during day times. They will ask 6,000 baht for a short time and their off fee is 1,000 baht. Also, unlike regular go-go boys, these models are only prepared to go off with guys they like. They have the right to decline. 

Thank you for the update.  I wonder how much better the experience is with the 6000 baht guys compared with the 1500 baht ones, but I wouldn't mind to find out after I win the one-billion $$ jackpot in the lottery going on in the US.

On 10/22/2018 at 7:50 AM, Guest Sad life yo said:

Yap,  u just correctly point out "you".

17 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No harm done, Sam, we are having a friendly conversation, with our skins thick enough to do it with humor.

Maybe as a "guest" you enjoy doing that little puzzle to show that you are not a robot?

Thank you for the update.  I wonder how much better the experience is with the 6000 baht guys compared with the 1500 baht ones, but I wouldn't mind to find out after I win the one-billion $$ jackpot in the lottery going on in the US.

wow, steve so rich

Guest Reduce Prostitution

By using MB, is there a vicious cycle of many poor boys being lured into the flesh trade and encourages an industry of business people trapping more young men who may feel guilty and regret later on in life,  to serve the demand? 

As for those with money to throw, how would you like to end up in the next life as one who has to sell the body for survival. Nothing to be proud of right? Just in case many might think it is all just moral preaching, it is not. While MBs are being sold, being offered with royal gifts beyond your imagination to satisfy a stranger's desire is equally distressing and emotionally demeaning. 

Besides, these days,  unlike decades ago,  there are many non-monetised avenues to find fun. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Reduce Prostitution said:

By using MB, is there a vicious cycle of many poor boys being lured into the flesh trade and encourages an industry of business people trapping more young men who may feel guilty and regret later on in life,  to serve the demand? 

As for those with money to throw, how would you like to end up in the next life as one who has to sell the body for survival. Nothing to be proud of right? Just in case many might think it is all just moral preaching, it is not. While MBs are being sold, being offered with royal gifts beyond your imagination to satisfy a stranger's desire is equally distressing and emotionally demeaning. 

Besides, these days,  unlike decades ago,  there are many non-monetised avenues to find fun. 

Hmmm... I was never poor and I never had to "sell" my body.  Only a couple of times I agreed to have sex with someone I didn't find attractive, which I did later in life as a good deed.  (to gain good karma?)   So at this stage in life I wonder how much we should turn our attention to the "plight" of boys "being lured into the flesh trade". Maybe because of more exposure, prostitution seems to be less sordid, debased, degenerate, ignominious, shameful these days than tradition likes to paint it.  Maybe we have been brain-washed by the sanctimonious hard-core moralists to see sinfulness everywhere?

Today we read about the caravan of thousands of people from Honduras walking through Guatemala and Mexico escaping the rampant crime in their country and trying to get into the US.  Women and little children.  One reads about the thousands who left Syria and risked their lives escaping.  And all this is NOTHING NEW.   How many of these would rather make some decent money with the trade of their flesh instead of being poor undesirables who have nothing, not even a place of their own to fall dead,  but a little hope?  Don't they deserve more concern than money boys?  Would handsome boys not evaluate their alternatives of flesh trade versus something else,  and decide for the flesh trade?  Would they be better off if they didn't have the physical attributes to take advantage of their nice flesh?  

• 3 months later...

I've tried a few MBs in spore before even though I felt I'm quite above average in terms of looks. Say if I go to a sauna, I would be able to attract guys pretty easily. But I still go for MBs because

1. it's totally No Strings Attached. No emotional baggage afterwards.

2. Also, MBs usually are of a higher quality than the normal guys in sauna.

3. They are more willing to share photos with me even though I have no photos attached (I'm discreet). 

Having said that, pls bear in mind that the boys may not like you no matter what they tell you. Don't be deceived by their silver tongue. They also have sex and kiss with many ppl. 

21 hours ago, Guest gayboy said:

just curious, do these Moneyboys cum and do they kiss (are they even clean?)

im sure some are str8 and perhaps do not even want to suck!

Don't expect that they be clean! They do suck for money. And yes they do cum if you're quite hot too (or if you offer more $$)

But always show the boys respect. You pay them, but you don't own them. No means no. 

When discussing the fees, I will usually only offer $50. (It's possible! In my first MB I had was at $50. And he is the hottest I ever had. So memorable) At most $100. But if I have a good time I may tip more. 

2 hours ago, Guest MB$$ said:

I've tried a few MBs in spore before even though I felt I'm quite above average in terms of looks. Say if I go to a sauna, I would be able to attract guys pretty easily. But I still go for MBs because

3. They are more willing to share photos with me even though I have no photos attached (I'm discreet). 

Having said that, pls bear in mind that the boys may not like you no matter what they tell you. Don't be deceived by their silver tongue. They also have sex and kiss with many ppl. 

Don't expect that they be clean! They do suck for money. And yes they do cum if you're quite hot too (or if you offer more $$)

But always show the boys respect. You pay them, but you don't own them. No means no. 

When discussing the fees, I will usually only offer $50. (It's possible! In my first MB I had was at $50. And he is the hottest I ever had. So memorable) At most $100. But if I have a good time I may tip more. 

Then where do u had sex usually?

does mb has room?

willing seller, willing buyer is the under stating principle.

For money boys , selling their bodily services, 

is definitely an easier route of making money then, back in their home country , they may have a hand to mouth subsistence farming ,tilling the land in the hot sun, burning their skin their flesh under UV rays, .or being a roadside hawker, or a very low paying fastfood rest worker or supermart saleman, or delivery driver, or some other backbreaking , low paying and physically dangerous job, involving chemicals, mining or high floor construction.

their youthful bodies are their currency of exchange,

the buyers are consumers who wants to get their moneys's worth or more than their money's worth,  

chinese say 物离乡贵, A goods gains in value when it is peddled away from its origin, 

人离乡贱, the person leaving his origin hometown has his worth devalued,  certainly does not apply to these group of migratory birds of fair weather, this only applies to W.P . Holders I guess, in this case , 人离乡贵, 小鸭变凤凰,

Nowadays, with internet and various platforms ,its easier to do this trade than ever before,  they can get cheap accomodation and quickly find customers, and earn to pay for their trip and expenses and still turn a profit, and of course there are those that fail miserably.

2 hours ago, Guest Room said:

Then where do u had sex usually?

does mb has room?

Yes they usually stay in a cheap hotel room. I hate it when they rant about their sob story of expensive room rates. It's similar to a fruit stall seller ranting about expensive stall rental so as to get tips out of customers. 

I personally think gay MBs will serve you better. Sometimes they are more horny than me and begged for sex. Since I am wary of all the STDs, I avoid having sex with MBs. Unfortunately, the ones that look better on photos are the straight ones. 

On 10/21/2018 at 6:50 PM, Guest Sad life yo said:

This is not an example of loneliness, lack of love and waiting a turn into the coffin.

Occasionally I get treated or treat myself to a fine meal at an expensive place.

This does not mean that I am starving or too old to prepare my own food.

I am sure that MBs in Singapore or elsewhere are attracted to all age groups.

Age group apart I can still find decent bodies that are not MBs, but they are not the boys in my fantasies.

Like my daily cooking, which is good, is not at the level of some fine French cuisine.  

• 5 months later...
Guest Guest
On 2/12/2019 at 5:16 AM, Guest MB$$ said:

It is 65 sgd now. I just tried from Geylang

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

That is very true 

I found a number of them in my neighbourhood too.

and I’m staying at the heartlands area, CCK to be exact,

and there are info and viet Mb around my area via the app!

Guest Blank
On 10/21/2018 at 11:30 AM, thickhead79 said:

I only wan to pay 50

But all charge 150 200

Madness

Didn't know the rates are 150-200. That's not cheap. Why pay when you can get it for free elsewhere? 

Guest 小熊叔
On 2/13/2019 at 6:01 AM, Steve5380 said:

This is not an example of loneliness, lack of love and waiting a turn into the coffin.

Occasionally I get treated or treat myself to a fine meal at an expensive place.

This does not mean that I am starving or too old to prepare my own food.

I am sure that MBs in Singapore or elsewhere are attracted to all age groups.

Age group apart I can still find decent bodies that are not MBs, but they are not the boys in my fantasies.

Like my daily cooking, which is good, is not at the level of some fine French cuisine.  

Wrong analogy.

It's 2 way as you are consumer and can also be the seller.

If you have to buy because you lack the aesthetics, then you're considered lc.

Strangely enough, those who can sell even if they're not planning to sell, they are considered hc. 

Like you said, supply and demand. But you can be the supply too if you have the aesthetics. That's why some like to boast that so and so wanted to buy him and expect others to envy them.

I've been offered money to buy me before. It does boost one's ego but I'll never sell because it's not worth it for the few hundred dollars, obviously because they are those scrawny ones looking for daddy love. These can be very sticky and troublesome because of their insecurities.

Maybe for a million dollars, everybody does have his price. If you have to buy then you are of negative value. Gays are so shallow that we attach monetary values to aesthetics.

25 minutes ago, Guest 小熊叔 said:

Maybe for a million dollars, everybody does have his price. If you have to buy then you are of negative value. Gays are so shallow that we attach monetary values to aesthetics.

One hears frequently in the gay community that "gays are so shallow". 

This self-critic is not realistic. We are not shallower than straights in any aspect.  If at all we are more honest, and call what is sex,  SEX.

Guest hello-boys

If a money boy will message i always tell them i dont have money as im a student (but of course it is not true), finally a horny MB agreed to have fun with me for free because he said he is really horny hahahaha! in the end while we are having fun he suddenly got client so he just make me cum quickly. :)

Guest Blank
25 minutes ago, Guest hello-boys said:

If a money boy will message i always tell them i dont have money as im a student (but of course it is not true), finally a horny MB agreed to have fun with me for free because he said he is really horny hahahaha! in the end while we are having fun he suddenly got client so he just make me cum quickly. :)

You not afraid he got aids after being used by so many men? 

Guest read up first
2 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

You not afraid he got aids after being used by so many men? 

Sure, he will get Aids by just looking at the moneyboy!

You people here complain about straight people discriminating you and then you put up such immature remarks about this illness.

Please read up about this and how to contract this.

Just wonder how many men have used you already...

I don't think the Moneyboy do unsafe sex.

Guest Blank
42 minutes ago, Guest read up first said:

Sure, he will get Aids by just looking at the moneyboy!

You people here complain about straight people discriminating you and then you put up such immature remarks about this illness.

Please read up about this and how to contract this.

Just wonder how many men have used you already...

I don't think the Moneyboy do unsafe sex.

He already said they had fun with a money boy. Condom is never 100% safe. You can contact other sex diseases and not just aids duh. This is basic general knowledge, you mean you don't know all these? MBs are basically public toilet prostitutes, used by literally thousands of random men. It's a fact. 

For me, I never had casual sex before. I only do it with my bf. 

You sure MBs don't do raw sex? If I pay him high enough,  he will gladly do it and even shoot several times inside his hole and mouth. They can do everything for money. 

Guest read up first
On 7/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, Guest Blank said:

He already said they had fun with a money boy. Condom is never 100% safe. You can contact other sex diseases and not just aids duh. This is basic general knowledge, you mean you don't know all these? MBs are basically public toilet prostitutes, used by literally thousands of random men. It's a fact. 

For me, I never had casual sex before. I only do it with my bf. 

You sure MBs don't do raw sex? If I pay him high enough,  he will gladly do it and even shoot several times inside his hole and mouth. They can do everything for money. 

Just shows that you are very immature, not knowledgable on this issue and never read much into the issues.

Following your knowledge people would need to stay abstinent. Do me a favour and read up more into these issues.

You write like some straight people who make those inappropriate remarks on gays at hardwarezone.

And if you don't have any experience with any moneyboys it might be better to refrain from posting into this thread.

Same if your experience on sex is very limited, better keep quiet and don't embarrass yourself further.

Maybe there are a few moneyboys who do raw , but 99.9 % probably do safe only. And guys having a lot of random sex doesn't result in them being full of STDs, you are insulting the majority of guys here.

Please do me a favour and read more about STDs and get better acquainted on this. Thanks.

My comment is made to increase your knowledge and totally not intended to offend you. ok...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.