Male HQ

Will you wear underwear or swimwear under beach short?

Guy Bo

• G_M changed the title to Will you wear underwear or swimwear under beach short?
8 hours ago, Guy Bo said:

When Wearing beach short to beach, will u wear underwear or swimwear inside?

Another sibei bored guy who has no brain to think or make decisions..

You should 1st wear under wear, than wear your swim trunks, than wear beach shorts. So please please wear min 3 layers.

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You should 1st wear under wear, than wear your swim trunks, than wear beach shorts. So please please wear min 3 layers.

Bet u are the loser going around criticizing people because you have no friends. Just because life is tough on you doesn't mean you need to be a keyboard warrior going around.

By the way u should really learn the difference between than and then. If u have nothing nice to say to others dont comment. Better yet, if u cant speak proper English please shut the fuck up.

12 hours ago, Guy Bo said:

no, never (even though i m never for freeballing)

many are into freeballing  , claiming it is a trend and a MUST, who will wanna layer themselves?

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

All the swim trunks I know have some extra lining to support the package and hide it, except speedos who hold everything anyway. 

Those I don't know I like to be white, very thin and light with elastic fit around everything so that one can see if he is cut or not. :)

I don't see the need to cover them with anything, except in church.

23 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

All the swim trunks I know have some extra lining to support the package and hide it, except speedos who hold everything anyway. 

Those I don't know I like to be white, very thin and light with elastic fit around everything so that one can see if he is cut or not. :)

I don't see the need to cover them with anything, except in church.

lol! church!  
+ temples n mosq too

Guest beachguy
On 11/7/2018 at 8:21 AM, Guy Bo said:

depends on who you are going with.

if going with a group of gays or hot guys, wont wear.

if going with straight friends or alot of girls, will wear.

No I don't. If you have any issue about accidental exposure or visible penis line,  my suggestion is to wear board shorts instead and wear shorts with prints and solid colors, not white, not yellow, not pink  :)

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, Guy Bo said:

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest cheapo
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

While on business trip, i notice some neighbouring countries' men like wearing their underwear as a swimming trunk to hotel pool to swim.  A trend?

maybe its really a swimming trunk? :ph34r:

Guest Guest

Gays these days are so desprate, they will touch any cocks out there. I will not only wear underwear under my beach shorts, i will make sure the shorts is very loose so not to show my large lan jiao bulge. I will also wear a cock protector under my underwear to prevent gays from grabing my lanjiao. Cannot stand these pesky gays, always see them drool over guys like me thats why i very much prefer straights as they do not behave like that.

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Gays these days are so desprate, they will touch any cocks out there. I will not only wear underwear under my beach shorts, i will make sure the shorts is very loose so not to show my large lan jiao bulge. I will also wear a cock protector under my underwear to prevent gays from grabing my lanjiao. Cannot stand these pesky gays, always see them drool over guys like me thats why i very much prefer straights as they do not behave like that.

Less emotional.. more blessings..:thumb:

Breathe........

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, thorzguy said:

Unless, you are like one of my friend - who insist of wearing his underwear underneath his swimming trunks.

I haf a fren who did e same. His uncut flaccid dick is long & thick (saw him changing after bathe) . So I suppose he is wearing double to compress his obvious bulge on e trunk. 

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

ya loh, my kkj kena drool at by gays at the urinal so many times, they will stick out their tongues and do the frenulum rotating action, so much so that their saliva is dripping on the floor.

some will be bold to try and grab my zippee some.ore when the toilet is just vacated and suudenly left the two of us.

i will give them my superman laser eye looks and give them the stern treatment , becos I am tall, muscular and gym fit , they usually back off.

but they always make that lip smacking noise as I exot the door and  still will not give up hope even till the end.

Guest disclosed yourself

Either your wear a swimming trunk or your wear those "surfers" swim wear with the long pant legs. I m talking about those who end below the knees.

I understand if some guys wear such "surfer" trousers for leisure and then wear underwear below.

But I don't understand why someone who uses these long surfer pants as swimming trunk still wants to wear underwear below?

Reminds me of those poor kids who were tortured at swimming pools to learn swimming and the parents forced them to wear pyjamas as swimming outfit.

(do you they wear underwear below...???)

However, there are some guys who can very easily get aroused and they might be advised to wear underwear to avoid ending up in social media or on the front page of local newspapers reporting about the latest court cases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Te amorangi ki mua, te hapai o ki muri.

b it a beach or surfer's short (that range) , u knew its purpose

and it comes with net , so it is obvious, all those shorts (incld sport shorts that comes with net) is clearly intended without extra layering required

Which is also why NOT all sport shorts comes w net

@Guy Bo just wear whatever u feel

comfortable. There is no hard and fast rule. If u feel that wear a swimming trunk under beach shorts, so be it. For me, I dun. Cos I treat beach shorts as swim trunk. 

Guest guest
On 3/15/2019 at 10:22 AM, -Ignored- said:

he is trying to learn what is the right way, not asking for "feel"

i hope TS got the ans and knew what to do nex

there is no right way, who says he cannot wear another swimwear under the shorts if he feels more comfortable that way?

of cos there is no legal way or right way

he can even top it up with a bra (on his chest or head too)! will policemen said no to this male?
the purpose is clearly stated 

did we enforce on him on being comfy?
Did one assume that he is very comfy with extra fabric in it?

1can wear a pink thong, then an undie , then his board shorts Plus a boxer on top of all that to protect 1's pussy too, is that wrong?

sadly , in bw, many felt freeballing to the public is nothing abashed, who will want extra materials (i dont freeball too)

Guest guest

why do you assume he is learning the right way? can't he just ask for opinions or the norm?

stop trying to sound intelligent by adding in a lot frivolous words

Guest which trunks

I haven't been to a pool for some time. Does anyone knows if the swimming trunks nowadays is the old triangular type or those that looks like board shorts? Seems like alot of shops are selling shorts as swimwear now.

Don't want to turn up at a pool with my old triangular swimming trunks that looks like underwear and look outrageously sexy!

Wear what u r most comfy in 

blainless abv mentioned

speedos r still popular in public pools , if not the squarish type (like a boxer briefs)

6 hours ago, Guest which trunks said:

I haven't been to a pool for some time. Does anyone knows if the swimming trunks nowadays is the old triangular type or those that looks like board shorts? Seems like alot of shops are selling shorts as swimwear now.

Don't want to turn up at a pool with my old triangular swimming trunks that looks like underwear and look outrageously sexy!

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest which trunks said:

If you are handsome with a fit muscle gym bods, people at the pool will still admire your sexy and stylish even you are in an old triangular type swim trunk. Look and bods matter. 

• 2 years later...
Guest Nick12345

I prefer to wear underwear also S sometimes swimwear will pull off by the water when standing

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.