Male HQ

Need Travel Advice To Tokyo

Guest C&C

hi C&C

do a search on Japan or tokyo, there has been previous postings on cruising, traveling tips...

C&C, maybe I could help you to make you easier to search those threads:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=805

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=697

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=433

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest bearbear
Hi

Will be trvelling to Tokyo for a few days Could u guys share info on budget accomodation, shopping, spa & tpt tips with me????

hihi,

we just return fm The Land of Rising Sun last sunday :( wish could have been there longer.

my trip there was free(won a talent contest) went tokyo to watch PINK for her Stupid Girls, Im Not Dead Album.

most hotels in almost everywhere in tokyo are price around 6500yen - 8500yen a nite(S$15.00 is about 1000yen) for maybe a 3 star hotel near Shunjuku 2Chome or Harajuku. i stayed in The New Takanawa Prince Hotel near Shinagawa Station. Whatever hotel u choose remember that you should choose one near a JR / Subway / Train Station as that should be your major mode of transport for 2 reason, reason 1: Its cheaper,not cheap but cheaper( distance maybe from Novena to bugis is bout 200yen or S$3.00),taxis meters starts at 660yen.

reason two,its efficient but it will take a few tips to get used to all the LINES and Interchanges,beware of TOKYO Station, change one train to another may take a 20walk,really.

plus point losta of daddies,gmens & suits to be viewed on trains.

try to visit Ueno station as fm there u can visit Ueno park can cruise there, ang 24 kaiken is also there 10 stories.the shopping there is great cheaper than most japan with lotsa of shops n food.

i did not get a change to visit 24 kaiken Ueno as i was too busy but i did find my way there and we were also with other winners.

Shinjuku 2chome is also a great place for sex shops/bars and the new 24 kaiken Shinjuku,7 stories,wow. this one i did visit.

its 2,600.00yen for 15hours and its super clean but at the same time very DIRTY,hehehehe in a horny way that is. btw,they also have hotel rooms at all kaikens.

who ever said that japanese people are shy should visit this place,its like being in a studio where a p--n flim is being shot.hehehe.

lotsa of men but not so much daddies,as for that they are at Ueno.

a simple bowel of katsu don with miso soup is maybe bout 800 to 950yen.

bring ur own chilli sauce as Whole of japan fast food does not have chilli sauce.

Comdoms also bring ur own as a pach cost as much as a 12 pack here but they do have a very wide variety.

PM me if you neede for details like directions to kaiken n so on.

cheers

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.