Male HQ

Date and MEET up

CNJake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, Northern said:

Hi. Where do you all manage to find activities discreetly?

Mostly random "nearby" scans on WeChat.

These 2 places are where the action unfolds (for me at least):

1) Mall Washrooms, specifically in the 8am-10am/10pm-12midnight timeframe. Usually try my luck using WeChat to see who's nearby - scored some, missed some - mostly me unloading into the back of their throat and the odd mutual HJ now and then ;)

2) Also in the mall, but more specifically - CINEMA washrooms - have you ever noticed how quiet some of these washrooms are!!! But these are rare finds - cause you need admission to access these washrooms.

I do ask myself if my spouse wonders knows why it takes a tad longer than usual when I take leak during a trip to the movies :lol:

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, 1potato2potato said:

Mostly random "nearby" scans on WeChat.

These 2 places are where the action unfolds (for me at least):

1) Mall Washrooms, specifically in the 8am-10am/10pm-12midnight timeframe. Usually try my luck using WeChat to see who's nearby - scored some, missed some - mostly me unloading into the back of their throat and the odd mutual HJ now and then ;)

2) Also in the mall, but more specifically - CINEMA washrooms - have you ever noticed how quiet some of these washrooms are!!! But these are rare finds - cause you need admission to access these washrooms.

I do ask myself if my spouse wonders knows why it takes a tad longer than usual when I take leak during a trip to the movies :lol:

You even do when you're out with your spouse? Wow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 7:53 AM, gaysluttyme said:

which Cinema?

In MY, KL/PJ.

used to be GSC at 1Utama the upper floor on the far left, or ecurve during night hours - its like dead empty  XD

GSC at Tropicana City also low crowd these days  - forgot what the mall was renamed into. 

if you frequent Atria you'll also notice some washrooms have very very low traffic too

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...