Male HQ

Experience at Safra EnergyOne

Guest Maggie goreng

3 hours ago, Guest Broom said:

Oh that's even better. If some people accused him and it get to the news, it makes a great publicity for him.

Girls girls!  Stop getting your panties into knickers!

Team up to get him sacked!

One of you parade in steam room with towel loosely draped across waist, arousing his suspicions (maybe even his cock LOL).

When he approaches, the second one films the entire encounter with a video camera.

The first one just needs to protest his innocence.

Post the video to Stomp and see what Safra has to say.

Guest Play SAFE
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Safra gym becoming like keybox?

You may continue dreaming..

Do whatever you want but don’t get caught. Don’t forget that you are entering a SAF affiliated premises.

5 minutes ago, Guest Play SAFE said:

You may continue dreaming..

Do whatever you want but don’t get caught. Don’t forget that you are entering a SAF affiliated premises.

Or gays are treating safra gym like keybox? Trying to cruise and have fun inside the steam room in safra gym!

I swear this is real.

Saw a hot encounter in the steam room about 1 week back, weekday 11+ am

One decent-looking guy in his early 30s with tattoos on his upper bod, jerking off and shooting his load onto an older guy with a nice chest

Fuck sia damn hot

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Let's bring this back to your experiences at TPY safra EnergyOne :)

There were many hot and cute guys working out this evening but none hang out in the steam room.

Guest display name
1 hour ago, Guest Guest3 said:

There were many hot and cute guys working out this evening but none hang out in the steam room.

that's true! I realized that most of the hotties are good after shower. not many of them would relax at the jacuzzi or the steam room. lol

48 minutes ago, Guest display name said:

that's true! I realized that most of the hotties are good after shower. not many of them would relax at the jacuzzi or the steam room. lol

Some of them do hang out at the steam room.  Once I noticed this lean fit cute guy in mid-20s with a strong broad chest for his age and chunky arms, toned abs with that ridge down his midsection to his sexy trail.  Didn't know if he was gay - he could have been an extremely discreet one or straight.  But still eye candy!!

7 hours ago, Guest display name said:

Yes, otherwise it would be s good opportunity to seduce and corrupt them!

9 hours ago, Guest MFG said:

Some of them do hang out at the steam room.  Once I noticed this lean fit cute guy in mid-20s with a strong broad chest for his age and chunky arms, toned abs with that ridge down his midsection to his sexy trail.  Didn't know if he was gay - he could have been an extremely discreet one or straight.  But still eye candy!!

Wow when was this?

Guest Nae nae

There's a couple of ... Slightly older men.. Who are perpetually camping around the steam room and shower area. Please stop. It's very bewildering. No one takes 80 mins to shower and then steam and then shower and then steam. Are you a pomfret fish ?

Guest Slightly older man
10 minutes ago, Guest Nae nae said:

There's a couple of ... Slightly older men.. Who are perpetually camping around the steam room and shower area. Please stop. It's very bewildering. No one takes 80 mins to shower and then steam and then shower and then steam. Are you a pomfret fish ?

If you were not camping there 80 minutes or longer, how did you know that they are?

Guest activity
On 12/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, aedile1234 said:

You're wrong. It is a must now, or rather it always has been. They indicate clearly on the notice nearby that you have to be properly attired and warn against indecent behaviour. Also, due to such anti-social behaviour, staff (especially at TPY) patrol the hot tub area. I've experienced at least 2 occasions where the staff walk in to the hot tub area, walk up the step right next to the hot tub while asking "are you guys wearing anything" (which of course we were).

It's a place for everyone, young and old, straight or gay. Please don't make people uncomfortable by making unwanted advances. Sexual harassment applies to us too.

The staff didn't use to enforce it so strictly last time. This the fault of irresponsible members of our community. I've seen jizz in the steam room at TPY and also shit in the shower stalls (which I assume came from a terribly timed anal experience).

We have only ourselves to blame as a community. Fortunately my new work and time has made me utilize the Jurong and MF gyms more.

The question remains here who is the infringer or culprit in any situation where a guy entertains sexual activity with another guy in a SAFRA steam room? Please think smart.

Your personal moral standards might be more tolerant of accepting gay sexual activities in safra steam rooms or showers (maybe because you're gay), but you can't impose your standards on the others or the public.And it does not mean your view is right on this.

Any sexual activity in any such place is prohibited anywhere in the world and even in US or a European country you can get a police matter out of it. Whereas in Europe most probably you would be just disallowed to enter again, if they catch you a second time.

With those guys doing any sexual activity there you are encroaching into public space and offend straight guys.

Or did I miss something out and SAFRAs are gay private establishments now and gays can do there what they want?

Don't get it mixed up guys!!!

Next to 377A there is still what is a public nuisance or "indecent behaviour" which would apply in such case.

Guest display name

i never see any staff enter the steam room or jacuzzi before. haha but then again i also never do anything in those places so i probably wont get into any trouble. But i did see a dude completely nude in the changing area. There was so many people around tho. lolol

1 hour ago, Guest display name said:

i never see any staff enter the steam room or jacuzzi before. haha but then again i also never do anything in those places so i probably wont get into any trouble. But i did see a dude completely nude in the changing area. There was so many people around tho. lolol

Is he hot?

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Looks like Stephen Fung

I know who you are talking about. Our shower time coincide once. After he showered, he just walk stark naked, with towel around his neck to the lockers. He takes his own sweet time drying himself with his cock and balls are on full display and he doesn't care. He is ripped with a long uncut cock. Seldom i see such beautiful being and I was so turned on i have to jerk off in the toilet.

Guest Curious

Do you all prefer to use the jacuzzi or steam room to sooth your muscle ache? The steam room somehow isn't warm enough. But i see lots of people using it. Seems a little baffling to me. 

Guest gmale2068
22 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Do you all prefer to use the jacuzzi or steam room to sooth your muscle ache? The steam room somehow isn't warm enough. But i see lots of people using it. Seems a little baffling to me. 

For me, I don’t use the jacuzzi because I’m lazy to change to my trunks to enter and then having to take it out for the steam room. I prefer to go commando in the steam room with just my towel wrap around. Yes, I do agree sometimes the steam room is not hot enough.

On 12/20/2018 at 11:28 AM, Guest Curious said:

i dun use the jacuzzi these days. need to bring trunks and it’s abit mafan. also, spotted a few times that the jacuzzi at punggol safra was greenish.... wonder what bacteria grows in it. 

so, i usually just use the steam room to relief the aching muscles after all the weights and dumbbells. also noticed that the steam room in punggol safra sometimes take very long to heat up. but usually it’s working fine. the one at MF is super hot, and probably can steam siew mai. 

53 minutes ago, bradlee said:

sorry just puzzle is these steamroom and jacuzzi open to safra member or only energyone member?

heard energyone allow pay per use, so if i am a safra member can i pay per use and use these facilities?

Yes, and there is peak hour rate and off-peak hour rate.  

Guest curious
On 12/12/2018 at 11:51 AM, Gympump said:

Washing your dick at the basin over and over again. Do you think other members are retarded or blind?

Not oni tat, last time I saw guys parade ard nude wif their erected dicks at lockers n oso standing at mirror in nude with erected dick drying their hair.

I dunno if u can still c such exhibit guys tere now? 

On 12/16/2018 at 6:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

I swear this is real.

Saw a hot encounter in the steam room about 1 week back, weekday 11+ am

One decent-looking guy in his early 30s with tattoos on his upper bod, jerking off and shooting his load onto an older guy with a nice chest

Fuck sia damn hot

I know that boy.  He looks very decent with his shirt on but with his shirt off you can see those tattoos, woohoo

On 12/26/2018 at 11:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

I know that boy.  He looks very decent with his shirt on but with his shirt off you can see those tattoos, woohoo

is he wild and horny?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.