Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

PRC woman created a din on MRT train ride after being called “cheap slut”

A Singapore housewife was complaining to her daughter about her husband’s infidelity and blurted out the sentence – “cheap PRC slut!” which was overheard by a PRC woman standing nearby who thought it was directed at her.

She kicked up a fuss and demanded an apology from the Singapore lady who continued to ignore her throughout the journey.

The 40 year old PRC woman shouted angrily at the Singapore lady:

“你在骂谁是贱女人啊?” ("Who are you calling a cheap slut?")

She insisted that the Singapore lady explain why she is “cheap” and why she is insulting her in this manner.

The PRC woman later cried loudly on the MRT and made a din there till the MRT station staff and police arrived to resolve the matter.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As if we do not know.  Nothing educational about this thread.  Nothing will satisfy you in venting your prejudiced hatred against PRCs by selecting only negative samples.  BW threads like "PRC Bashing", "What do you think of the PRCs you know" and any other foreigner issues are not enough to quench your hatred.  Go ahead and gather some more info and start new threads like "The Malaysians Hate PRCs as well", "Japan Hate PRCs too", "PRC trash in Taiwan", "Philippines dislike PRC scums" etc...

Thanks for your suggestion.

How does PRC cock tastes?

Guest That Old Fart

Diam la, lao nightingayle

Haha!  very funny! :clap:  :clap:

That Ugly Old Fart won't Diam one lah, she is ON HEAT.......will cry father cry mother until she steps into her grave:

"啊~~~啊~~~ 我。。。啊~~~啊~~~ 我要。。。我要叫春。。。啊~~~好爽好爽~~~~你的脚好臭。。。啊~~~好爽好爽~~~够臭!够臭!”

Chee bye lah joshcunt this thread already dormant. Even got guest advising people not to comment n fuel hatred anymore. But it end up it is you again who open up the hornet nest again. You are really an incorrigible basket. Got so many things to say and comment bring it to your ah gong grave n say it to your fill on Qing Ming. Nabey.

fuck off la lao kok kok cheebye.. ur chee bye is shrivelled and smelly and saggy .. and is on ur face below ur nose

last post was on 20th.. i posted on 22th.. apparently 2 days become "dormant" already.

this forum is for "mature" people. Not childish. Old doesnt mean mature.

Old and childish, worst combi ever

Let us be free of prejudice and examine Joshboy's post #256.

He has listed 4 types of PRCs, which equally apply to any society including ours.  So what is there to argue about?  Is it wrong when someone speaks of the truth?

Next, he said he came across both terrible and nice PRCs.  While there are scums among PRCs, there are also scums among Singaporeans.  It depends on what type of PRCs you have encountered.  So is there a need to silence Joshboy just because his real encounters are different from yours?  Is it fair?

Do not bash someone for the sake of personal dislike.  You should bash any invalid arguments instead.  Cursing him to his grave and hurling vulgarities to no end do not serve any purpose, but only demean yourselves and the quality of this thread.  If this thread continues to deteriorate, it will soon be banished to the Flaming Room.  So come on and stop trolling!

oh well, the mods don't listen do they.. we are obviously being infiltrated by nonsensical childish pple with political agenda.

What's the point of these post? But to spread racist views on 1.5billion people? N some guest still say they are not against blue colored workers but professionals.

Yes, let's welcome blue collared workers with open arms, especially those who will defecate in the MRT and in the airplane aisle. Gstc82, use your brains a bit before you grow senile, ok?

Yes there are such uncouth scums who defecate in public places.  But what is the intention of all these postings?  To educate people that such scums exist?  (we already are educated enough about them, thank you) or just to spread PRC-phobia by selecting isolated incidents for your own agenda?  Does every Tom, Dick and Harry in China do that?  You can carry on collecting some more instances for the next few months or years to come but the question is - WHAT is your ulterior motive?  Is it positive?  Is it just a venting of frustration of your helplessness in Sg?  Do all these postings help in getting rid of every PRC working in Sg or bring about behavioural improvement in them?  If you think the answer is YES, then by all means publicise them onto each and every blog site in Sg and to the PRC Embassy and see the result for yourself.

I hope some PRC shit at your door step soon, use your plants to wipe his ass.

Yes there are such uncouth scums who defecate in public places. But what is the intention of all these postings? To educate people that such scums exist? (we already are educated enough about them, thank you) or just to spread PRC-phobia by selecting isolated incidents for your own agenda? Does every Tom, Dick and Harry in China do that? You can carry on collecting some more instances for the next few months or years to come but the question is - WHAT is your ulterior motive? Is it positive? Is it just a venting of frustration of your helplessness in Sg? Do all these postings help in getting rid of every PRC working in Sg or bring about behavioural improvement in them? If you think the answer is YES, then by all means publicise them onto each and every blog site in Sg and to the PRC Embassy and see the result for yourself.

You want to suffer in silence, please go ahead.

But continue to hold your silence when we express our unhappiness.

If you can keep quiet about the PRC anti social behaviors, why are you making so much noise when we post?

We have been trained to queue up since young. This is our way of life.It is a fact that such action is not a way of life of the average foreign worker. They are very used to rushing & pushing back home since young. They do not know how to queue up automatically.It is their way of life & they need to put in conscious efforts to change to our way of life . It is not their fault, actually.

If that is the case, I guess we should also diam diam mai chu sia when they bring their way of life into Singapore, like defecating in MRT, shouting loudly in buses..... It is not their fault.... Singaporeans must accept them as they are... Anyway PAP have sold us to China already and we no longer have a culture of our own.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest To Old Fart

Sigh! I have said enough and there is nothing more for me to add. I am also crystal clear as to what your thoughts are. Since we still cannot see eye to eye, I will have to agree to disagree. Before I say goodbye, are you the same Guest who posted #652 of page 14 on the thread "Population of Singapore Discussion (Compiled)" in BW Main Forum?

Am just curious.

Old Bird, no one is as Bo Liao as you to go find out  #652 of page 14 on the thread "Population of Singapore Discussion (Compiled)", if you want you create a link, idiot.

Guest To Old Fart

You still sound like a spoilt brat, crying that mummy and daddy are not buying you toys for X'mas..............

e)  I know you feel angry, frustrated and outraged by the injustices.  But venting your frustration at the wrong target is counter-productive.  Why should a gentleman guilty of the "sin" of deliberately not hiring locals bother to voice his frank opinion here, only to face your wrath?  He could have just avoided this thread altogether.  He did this because he assumed we all are reasonable readers.  Now keep a hold on your emotions!

You still sound like an OLD FART trying to act smart but is without doubt, AN OLD FART, crying out like an old spinster wanting to get fucked......Go find your dog.

Keep a hold on your emotions........

Guest To OLD FART

Bo Liao?  If you are curious to know my intention, you would have spent time tracing it and see light.  I do not owe you an explanation as my question was directed at Guest.  Me idiot, you too blind too impatient to see light.

Old Fart?  Is that all you are good at?  Hurling insults?  You cannot even see the glaring flaws of Guest whom I was trying to convince him of.  I could have gone on and on with him but chose not to.  Do you know why?  Hahaha, won't tell you.  You refuse to see light.  When this thread has been banished to the Flaming Room, it means it has degraded its value.  So why bother with the comments of Foreigner!!!?  I can see through his sarcasm instead of taking his words literally at face value.  Hahaha!

I am not curious to know an OLD FART's intention.  Yawn.......and I never say you owe me an explanation, and I am not interested in an OLD FART's explanation.  Yeah you are an idiot.  An idiotic OLD FART.  I am not blind, I still remember your disgusting pic, suitable both for Chinese 7th Month or Western Halloween.

No, there is no glaring flaws of that Guest, but there is glaring disgust from you - always Long-Winded, always Act As If You Know It All.  I didn't refuse to see the light, you refuse to look into the mirror........And you are only at face value........nothing more.  hahahaha!

Guest ToAuntyNightingale-Poot~~

........... You cannot even see the glaring flaws of Guest whom I was trying to convince him of.  I could have gone on and on with him but chose not to.  Do you know why?  Hahaha, won't tell you.  You refuse to see light.  When this thread has been banished to the Flaming Room, it means it has degraded its value.  So why bother with the comments of Foreigner!!!?  I can see through his sarcasm instead of taking his words literally at face value.  Hahaha!

OLD FART, please polish your English, you still need to "convince" him har............lol, don't hard sell your idiocracy, you are just downright thick-skinned.  Accumulated through all these LONG years?

You ARE an OLD FART and yet you are not convinced, how can guest be "convinced" of "glaring flaws" forced upon by you?  Go put on your mega diapers and dentures, sleep early lah.....

We all know you can go on and on, OLD FART = BROKEN RECORD.  Good move when you chose not to, give everyone a break from your nonsense.

What can be more degraded than you?

Guest Gully

Nightingale has shown herself to be a quarrelsome auntie.

With her track record in this forum, she will never be able to find a boyfriend. LOL

Guest Guest

The above are nothing but sheer insults without providing any sensible arguments and therefore carry ZERO value. They therefore deserve to be ignored!

Then why reply. 口不对心的老人妖。go smell on your diapers, time to change

Guest To Old Fart

....were not mellow enough, I would have gone on and on with Guest of #256. But I chose to back down. None of you will understand why....

Quarrelsome? Ok lor. Say whatever you like. In the words of Abang, ask yourself what made me so "quarrelsome" in the first place lah. And since when are you so concerned with my personal welfare of not getting a bf? I must thank you very much. Need everyone get a bf? LOL.

Mellow your head lah OLD FART, keep Lao Sai use your old smelly mouth....no one keen to know why you "chose" to back down. 贱人就是矫情!You can choke to death with your old dentures & all we will do is clap & watch u foam....

Yah you don't need a boyfriend OLD FART. You need a caretaker to change your diapers

Guest To Old Fart

Because I like to irritate brainless trolls! LOL!

YAWN! :whistle:

Senile Old Fart, I m the one irritating you & you are the brainless "kuku" lah.....

Old Fart, go sleep, useless old thing like you yawns a lot.....time is ticking away. Put a napkin before you sleep.....

Guest To Old Fart 老油条

Or better still, stuff 12 sticks of tampon in your loose mouth to drain off your smelly saliva. 老不死的口水多过茶,长篇大论,言之无物,倚老卖老,真碍眼。一身的死人斑,嘴又腐尸臭,还好遗照已換下,不然真是吓坏人。就委屈了那只小鸟,照片平白无故被那窝囊费利用,真是耻辱。

Guest To Old Fart

Lol! That's the way the shut the Old Fart's mouth.

And I know exactly how to make that mouth open again - smelly feet, tampons, any dicks & of course, irriate him. You guys just watch how I tegan tt old freak

Guest Zero Value

Old Bird, no one is as Bo Liao as you to go find out  #652 of page 14 on the thread "Population of Singapore Discussion (Compiled)", if you want you create a link, idiot.

Mellow your head lah OLD FART, keep Lao Sai use your old smelly mouth....no one keen to know why you "chose" to back down. 贱人就是矫情!You can choke to death with your old dentures & all we will do is clap & watch u foam....

Yah you don't need a boyfriend OLD FART. You need a caretaker to change your diapers

Lol! That's the way the shut the Old Fart's mouth.

And I know exactly how to make that mouth open again - smelly feet, tampons, any dicks & of course, irriate him. You guys just watch how I tegan tt old freak

Senile Old Fart, I m the one irritating you & you are the brainless "kuku" lah.....

Old Fart, go sleep, useless old thing like you yawns a lot.....time is ticking away. Put a napkin before you sleep.....

To all these guests, have more discussion points instead of calling names and hurling insults leh...

And since you like farts, here's a present for you: Pooooot!

Guest Guest

Or better still, stuff 12 sticks of tampon in your loose mouth to drain off your smelly saliva. 老不死的口水多过茶,长篇大论,言之无物,倚老卖老,真碍眼。一身的老人斑,嘴又腐尸臭,还好遗照已換下,不然真是吓坏人。就委屈了那只小鸟,照片平白无故被那窝囊费利用,真是耻辱。

"一身的老人斑" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can so imagine Nightingale with black spots all over his leathery skin

Guest To Guest

"一身的老人斑" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can so imagine Nightingale with black spots all over his leathery skin

Lol....let me think.....argh, Yes! That pair of thick glasses on a utterly repulsive face, now with 老人斑. Imagine further..... That dog was "zzzzz" and clapping.....eeeee.... More scary than "chucky"....

But these 2 days I made him shut up. You just watch when he barks again, I just know how to trigger that dog's CB mouth

Guest To Guest

You mean like saying "PRCs are BAAAADDD people"? :whistle:

Nah, talking about that OLD FART.......I just know how to shut his mouth or make him bark...Good to teach it a lesson. 以老卖老,自以为是,矫揉造作,长气又过气的老人妖! 肚里没墨水,还厚颜无耻引经据典,真是恶心。

Now he kena whack Diam Diam Liao, what to do, can only Kay Kay Yawn lah, clap lah, attach link lah, trying to catch attention - 贱人就是矫情,尤其是老贱人!

哈哈哈!

Guest To Guest

You mean like saying "PRCs are BAAAADDD people"? :whistle:

Nah, talking about that OLD FART.......I just know how to shut his mouth or make him bark...Good to teach it a lesson. 以老卖老,自以为是,矫揉造作,长气又过气的老人妖! 肚里没墨水,还厚颜无耻引经据典,真是恶心。

Now he kena whack Diam Diam Liao, what to do, can only Kay Kay Yawn lah, clap lah, attach link lah, trying to catch attention - 贱人就是矫情,尤其是老贱人!

哈哈哈!

Guest Guest

:thumb: :clap: :whistle:

Good dog. Here's your bone. Go play.

Dog whisperer is right! You can indeed teach an old dog a trick or two. Obedience training in absolutely necessary & helpful even for dogs people want to put to sleep.

Guest Guest

哈哈哈!

Hahaha!  You are good dude!  Bravo.

Guest To Guest

For an old fogey like Nightingale, he sure can stay up late till 2 am to fight on the Internet.

No life.

LOL

Keen to adopt an old dog? Lol. He is barky but can be tamed as I have shown. You want him to bark he barks, otherwise, he will sit still & do some old tricks, just to please.

Hmm....if you are looking for a dog who is eager to wag its tail & please his master, he is quite good. Energy level wise I would say all he do is bark, because of his age, his sight is going & teeth are weak, can't bite....

Guest Guest

真是意料之中呀!就知道多捉弄几下,老"吱喳公"肯定守不了活寡,一张"鸡派"嘴怎能不开?

又是拾人牙慧!老贱人矫情,没脑袋却又想装满腹经纶,憋了几天,不献丑就是不痛快,只好厚着那张老脸(唉,想到那张脸…)再度"引经据典"啰…狗改不了吃屎。

Guest To that "guest"

这些话用在您身上最贴切,身体立行吧!

:) :) :)

You are good! :clap: your replies to that fellow are sharp and witty!  Sometimes I burst into laughter reading them.   :clap:  

Guest Guest

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." - Oscar Wilde

I don't find you funny at all...

tumblr_mfjb4p7cSD1rvxqjco1_500.jpg

Guest U r good!

I don't find you funny at all...

tumblr_mfjb4p7cSD1rvxqjco1_500.jpg

Agree! Lol, the only funny thing is him - thinking in his own dreams that he is the wise one.

Btw, how did u mange to snap a pic of him on the plate? Finally he looks useful. Lol!

Guest Guest

Hey guys do you notice karma at work here? Stop bitching so much lah. I don't know the guests age. But Nightgale u r getting on in years (sorry but because of your profile well .. ) I don't wish to see you all turn into a caricature of Lao gay ridicule.

It's is never fun to see a old gay behaving like a whiny bitch 24/7. It's so not worth it. Both sides try to stop in this silly pursuit bah.

Guest Guest

Reading some of these comments is like soaking oneself in a cesspool. So what if you win in a war of words by taunting?

I might have disagreed with people like Nightingale and gstc82 but attacking them in threads that they appear in (even when they made constructive comments), only shows the vindictiveness and mean-spiritedness side of you. The original topic of Jobs Reserved For Foreigners has become a tit-for-tat between Nightingale and some guests. Yes, this thread is in the Flaming Room.....

By comparison, even the most ridiculous comments by members are still more worthy than the quoted comments below.

U can choose not to read these in the flaming room :) u r just the same & reading ur post is worse than reading those u quoted.

Guest Guest

Reading some of these comments is like soaking oneself in a cesspool. So what if you win in a war of words by taunting?

I might have disagreed with people like Nightingale and gstc82 but attacking them in threads that they appear in (even when they made constructive comments), only shows the vindictiveness and mean-spiritedness side of you. The original topic of Jobs Reserved For Foreigners has become a tit-for-tat between Nightingale and some guests. Yes, this thread is in the Flaming Room and it's no holds barred but the thread first appeared in the main forum for discussion.

The purpose of guest accounts to encourage all to post has been abused by these guests whose purpose is to shut down viewpoints by others. And yes, I'm using a guest account. See how gutless I am.

By comparison, even the most ridiculous comments by members are still more worthy than the quoted comments below.

Some 卖国贼 deserves to be bashed forever and even after death, just like the story of 秦桧 and 炸油条 like that. Even after death, people still want to fry it up and eat it.

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic