Male HQ

Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)

Guest Guest

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 主子

岁月给老屁精满脸皱纹

岁月让假道学老肉松弛

岁月使老人妖布满尸斑

就是不给这老不死的一丁点智慧

让他至死都任人耻笑:

拾人牙慧、生搬硬套

矫情的老贱人

Guest To all guests

Lol, for all you know, due to his old age & inability to catch up with times & technology, Aunty Old Fart thought this is his blog? So he "Bia Mia" copy

Guest Guest

Lol. Trolling guests are still using the same insults. Nightingale for the win!

Talking about yourself? LOL!

What pride is there in relying on parroting and copying of copyrighted material?

Guest Guest

don't see any winner in this thread, but some so called mature adult showing good examples for those teens and young adult in this forum

Guest Guest

don't see any winner in this thread, but some so called mature adult showing good examples for those teens and young adult in this forum

Guest Guest

Agree with the first part, but not into showing examples to young adults and teens, good or otherwise. Perhaps it's better to leave this thread as a disagreement and let it die.

Guest Guetta

The root of the problem is Nightingale's traitorous and treacherous tendencies, he will not hesitate to sell out the interests of Singaporeans.

Guest Supporter

The root of the problem is Nightingale's traitorous and treacherous tendencies, he will not hesitate to sell out the interests of Singaporeans.

Agree, that Lao Chee Bye is a disgrace. Shameless dying piece of shit.

Guest Guest

Anyway, he is at his wit's end. Now he has to create "guest" identities to support himself. Pathetic. I bet there's no mirror in his house, otherwise he would have shock himself to death when he looks into it.

Guest Guest

Riddle:

Why did Old Fart scream & woke up in the middle of the night?

Answer:

He dreamed of himself

LOL!!!  Great one there  :clap:  :thumb:

:twisted:

Guest To all guests

Let's continue to irritate him. It's fun seeing that old fart go crazy & cracking his bird brain. Waste all his left over time on copying stuff. With our combined effort it will be the death of this old Ah Gua

Guest Guest

Let's continue to irritate him. It's fun seeing that old fart go crazy & cracking his bird brain. Waste all his left over time on copying stuff. With our combined effort it will be the death of this old Ah Gua

Anthem at his funeral:

Guest To guest

Riddle:

Why did Old Fart scream & woke up in the middle of the night?

Answer:

He dreamed of himself

This is indeed a good one and very funny!  I burst out laughing.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Guest Guest

All this while, it's about breaking him so spare the heroics. There's still no actual evidence of the tendencies mentioned. If you can show the evidence, it justifies your anger. If there isn't, you are just veiling your attacks with patriotism.

Guest Guest

LOL, old fart is getting defensive and upset her ugly photo was criticised... Hahaha!

LOL true, his receding hairline is too obvious.

One look at Aunty Nightingale's bony scary face framed by those owl spectacles, it's enough to give you nightmares.

Print it out and stick on doors to scare off evil spirits.

他那老奸人就是矫情 :whistle:

I admire members who dare to use their photos as DPs. We are already in a closet here in Singapore and you are proud to make people feel ashamed of their identity here?

Guest Guest

The deluded fool Nightingale is deliberately continuing her agenda of deception, in a poorly-disguised attempt to shift the focus to the alleged 'trolling'.

She stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that the reason why she is so hated and despised around here in Blowing Wind is because she's a traitorous bitch.

She is so delusional she even thinks that the criticisms of her ugly photo are an attack on brave souls coming out.

Don't bring in everyone else bitch, it's only about you, we're criticising YOUR ugly photo, not anyone else's.

Please just go and die!  You are wasting Blowing Wind's bandwidth and everyone's time here.

Guest Guest

All this while, it's about breaking him so spare the heroics. There's still no actual evidence of the tendencies mentioned. If you can show the evidence, it justifies your anger. If there isn't, you are just veiling your attacks with patriotism.

Which law firm do you practise in?

Guest Guest

Which law firm do you practise in?

He is working in "Old Fart Law Firm", in fact he is "working" between Old Ah Gua's legs, trying to find Aunty's balls. LOL

Guest Guest

He is working in "Old Fart Law Firm", in fact he is "working" between Old Ah Gua's legs, trying to find Aunty's balls. LOL

LOL! 老贱人果然矫情,哈哈。

Guest Guest

小心哦,老贱人夜半呻吟,你会想:哪只短命的老野猫在叫春?

哈哈,来一张 :P

I5quZqq.jpg

Nightingale 这老贱人就是矫情  :twisted:

Wait for it, old fart is cumming...   :twisted:

he no balls liao how to cum.................jerk until his foreskin long long to the floor also nothing come out.  LOL

Guest Guest

he no balls liao how to cum.................jerk until his foreskin long long to the floor also nothing come out.  LOL

No balls?  阉了吗  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: ?

Guest Guest

laocheebye needs a slaps on her cb face.

A local Chinese, 1.72 m, 59 kg discreet, I lead a simple lifestyle, dislike smokers, pubs, spas, lounges & crowded places. I have average decent looks with fair smooth skin (but hairy legs), bespectacled, am casually dressed most of the time unless I go to work.  I am seeking a 100% non-smoker.  I prefer you to have short hair, fingernails, toenails without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, whiskers, tattoo, earring or piercing.

In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a necessity unless my partner needs it. I have a fetish for feet (I like to smell feet and socks worn for a day or more, be stimulated by feet and shoot on the sole) but don’t want to be sucked. I will give you a blowjob, handjob or thighjob, whichever you prefer。  Good if you keep your pubic hair short because long pubic hair will get inside my mouth if you want me to suck you.  To prolong your enjoyment, you can cum twice with an interval in between.  If you think I fit your criteria, feel free to reply to feetff@hotmail.com.  Please state your true age, height, weight, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on.  No moneyboys please.  Am not sugar daddy.

本人1.72米高, 59公斤,高瘦斯文,生活朴素,寻找短头发短趾甲而没留胡须, 没刺青, 没戴耳环的纯非烟民男同志。本人并非属于一号,宁愿吮而不爱被吮。我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅脚底和穿过一天或以上的袜子,用你的脚来非礼我,让我射精在你脚底,我会洗你的脚,然后为你口交,手淫或大腿交,你也可以射精两次,中间稍有休息,让你延长你的享受。如果你的阴毛并不长,那就理想,因为短的阴毛才不会跑进我的嘴里。如果能接受我的癖好,请以英文或华文来函至 feetff@hotmail.com 并说明你的真实年龄,高度,体重,是否烟民,等等。谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。

Guest To All

A local Chinese, 1.72 m, 59 kg discreet, I lead a simple lifestyle, dislike smokers, pubs, spas, lounges & crowded places. I have average decent looks with fair smooth skin (but hairy legs), bespectacled, am casually dressed most of the time unless I go to work.  I am seeking a 100% non-smoker.  I prefer you to have short hair, fingernails, toenails without keeping moustache, beard, goatee, whiskers, tattoo, earring or piercing.

In the area of sex, I am a pseudo-bottom, i.e., anal sex is not a necessity unless my partner needs it. I have a fetish for feet (I like to smell feet and socks worn for a day or more, be stimulated by feet and shoot on the sole) but don’t want to be sucked. I will give you a blowjob, handjob or thighjob, whichever you prefer。  Good if you keep your pubic hair short because long pubic hair will get inside my mouth if you want me to suck you.  To prolong your enjoyment, you can cum twice with an interval in between.  If you think I fit your criteria, feel free to reply to feetff@hotmail.com.  Please state your true age, height, weight, whether you are a smoker and whether you have those features I mentioned earlier on.  No moneyboys please.  Am not sugar daddy.

本人1.72米高, 59公斤,高瘦斯文,生活朴素,寻找短头发短趾甲而没留胡须, 没刺青, 没戴耳环的纯非烟民男同志。本人并非属于一号,宁愿吮而不爱被吮。我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅脚底和穿过一天或以上的袜子,用你的脚来非礼我,让我射精在你脚底,我会洗你的脚,然后为你口交,手淫或大腿交,你也可以射精两次,中间稍有休息,让你延长你的享受。如果你的阴毛并不长,那就理想,因为短的阴毛才不会跑进我的嘴里。如果能接受我的癖好,请以英文或华文来函至 feetff@hotmail.com 并说明你的真实年龄,高度,体重,是否烟民,等等。谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。

Thanks for posting this, very funny indeed!  Old Ah Gua can really lie ah...........The following is for that Lao Chee Bye

"高瘦斯文,生活朴素" -  放你的狗屁

本人并非属于一号,宁愿吮而不爱被吮。“ -  哎呀,就直接告诉人家你这只母狗是零号!拐弯抹角,老贱货就是矫情!

我有恋脚癖,喜欢嗅脚底和穿过一天或以上的袜子,“ - 垃圾槽和坟场就是你这狗贼的家,那里和你一样臭的尸袜好多!慢慢用你的老花眼找找吧!

用你的脚来非礼我,让我射精在你脚底,” - 用脚践踏你那张死人脸的人就很多,你会射精?用玩具水枪呀?哈哈哈哈哈!如果你终于有办法射精,充其量也就是水水的一滴在脚上,想要向上射?你再投胎变小伙子吧!老不死的妖精!投胎时记得要求张像样的脸!

“我会洗你的脚,然后为你口交,手淫或大腿交,”洗脚你肯定行!你就是个下人的样儿!为人口交?手淫?大腿脚?除非那个人快断气或已断气,没办法反抗啰,那时你才有机会随便来。

“你也可以射精两次,中间稍有休息,让你延长你的享受。”- 真要命,对着你想射精一次,比登天还难,你当然享受啦!落入你手中的是折磨!

“如果你的阴毛并不长,那就理想,因为短的阴毛才不会跑进我的嘴里。“- 如果有人不幸落入你抓子里,他会祈求自己的阴毛比你的气长,好噎死你。这是他唯一的生还机会。

“谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。“- 你这句最老实,最有自知之明!人家看到你这把年纪,这副死相,当然铁定你是要用钱啦!谁要是不幸碰上你,可以活着离开,他会不讨费,不摇钱?那他不是比你还白痴?不可能的啦!

Guest Guest

“谢绝讨费的或找摇钱树的同志。“- 你这句最老实,最有自知之明!人家看到你这把年纪,这副死相,当然铁定你是要用钱啦!谁要是不幸碰上你,可以活着离开,他会不讨费,不摇钱?那他不是比你还白痴?不可能的啦!

Get fuck by my dog also need to pay!!! What does laocheebye mean by getting free fucks??? She think she's the QUEEN?

Guest Guest

Aunty Nightingale跺脚叉腰,拉着老脸,矫情地说:

“别这样嘛,只要你让我嗅脚底和穿过一天或以上的袜子,再用你的脚来非礼我,让我射精在你脚底,我会洗你的脚,然后为你口交,手淫或大腿交,别让你的阴毛跑进我的嘴里哦!你要叫我什么狗名我都愿意!来嘛,用脚非礼我嘛!大腿交嘛。。。”

• G_M changed the title to Troll Guest/s Vs Nightingale (Compilation over the years)
  • G_M locked this topic