Male HQ

powman

Members
Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

powman's Achievements

1. I tried lazy sunday so here's my take, the service staff are less friendly and helpful than siam stadium. They keep luggage right in front of the staircase and take no responsibility for anything lost. But since there are many bags around, felt safe enough to leave it. (Siam stadium will keep it behind the counter and out of sight). The right side of it is the cafe and you can use the cups they give for refreshments once you check in. I had a room on the second level (411) and was at the end of the room. Unfortunately, unlike siam stadium with a bathroom on each floor, the only bathroom is on the first floor where you check in. Pros is probably you get more people in one place, but also more chances of non-cruising ppl walking in. On my first night, two guys were playing just as I walked in (the door to the bathroom is usually open and the curtain to the open lockers too) so, closed door, closed curtain, I should've expected something but was too tired. They didn't even flinch when I walked in so they probably wanted it, continuing until i finished my shower and still going at it when i was drying my hair. The hairdryer in lazy sunday is only by request from the front desk (Siam stadium is 2 wall connected hairdryers, more convenient of course). These two kept at it and they were in the same room as mine, I went to play my phone for a while and heard blowing/make out noises and peeked out. Lo and behold, the two were full blown sex, even when there were two people who were either in shock or just there to voyeur lol. These two locals knew what they wanted and got it. The shorter btm came to my bed area and gestured at me but I'm picky (and tired from chon buri sexcapade) so I said sorry no. I had to keep my shopping into my cabin baggage in case i forget anything during checkout, so there i was dilligently packing my stuff while they were having sex not 3m from me lol. Totally became the extra in a sex skit. Once I was done, I was ready to go to my appointment, and the taller twink top grabbed my crotch to cop a feel, he probably felt the whole crown and jewels because I was commando for the appointment. Made a China friend who was beside my bed and told him about having to request for the hairdryer. And that there's no locker for the cabin baggage like in siam stadium. He did some investigating and realised that the locker was actually in our bed cubicle, I stayed for two days and didnt even know because the staff didn't bother explaining anything except smoke in the designated area (I don't smoke) and return the towel/slippers. The shutter for the bed cubicle is also in a weird material that I realise is translucent from both inside and outside? Because I could see everything even when it was down when someone had their lights on insisde (good and bad I guess). The pulley chain also gets caught when you lower it. Went to stay in siam stadium the 3rd day and felt better at home. But definitely the two in lazy sunday were an anomaly. The Siam stadium bathroom is definitely more cruisy when I stayed with many overstaying inside when they obviously had nothing else to do.The doors can be left ajar, and people can see it being ajar from afar, and helps that the shower lockers are just right in front of it (easy to strip and slip into an open cubicle). I say try both, because you never know what crowd you will get, both are cheap enough that I used one night as just luggage storage when I went to chon buri.
  2. Unfortunately, athele allure is closed, I went to the unit and it was emtpied out. They repsonded to me 2 weeks before then radio silence, so I went to verify it. Is mybed only for gays? Seems like it is just siam stadium type of the 'open secret' crowd. I left my curtain half open for siam stadium and it got the attention of someone, of course you can get more attention with less clothing. You can give people signals when going around the hostel, some do it more obvious than others to make it easier to spot, in the busy morning, I felt basically 80% of people were looking for something.
  3. Unfortunately, Athele allure is closed, was wondering why I wasn't getting responses from their LINE but chalked it up to lazy service. Walked all the way to their branch and verifed the unit with the square black lights still there, the unit is now emptied out. Luckily, I checked them out while I was still booked for my stay. Siam stadium hostel is as they say, quite cruisey. My first night the room of 6 was only occupied by me and two others. One other only slept the night and the only other who stayed cruised me after it was just us. I could peek into the top bunks below through the curtain gap to see this guy scrolling twitter, only could confirm after that he was watching gay twitter since it was quite bright in the room.In the early, morning 7+am I was just going to the showers with no agenda but left the door unlocked. Surprisingly, the one person who was in the bathroom saw me, took the chance and came in. In my last night, it was almost a full dorm and only one cute enough for me. But the showers this time at 10+am was quite busy with 4 guys, eventually only me and two guys were around. A local thai looking student i saw at night talking on the phone and gave looks was using the urinal and going back and forth with to the basin. Quite obvious he was hinting, but the other guy was giving me looks even more aggressively and in undies hanging around the shower areas. The shower lockers are just there so as I went to take my items, he brushed my butt even though people were going in and out of the shower area. He then walked into the shower stall gesturing me in, but I was already sated from the night at R3 (story for another time). All in all, for $17 a night, it was great value. Just a short walk from National Stadium, responsive staff, super cold aircon if you set it low. Just make sure you are on the bottom bunk bed for convenience or if you want to be more 'on display'. I got the top bunk for a night and realised there is just a short wall separating the top bunk beds, lots of possibilities if you're in the middle top bunk bed too. Don't forget earplugs, unless you're a heavy sleeper. This place is quite well known and there are quite a few people who just sleep the night and come in at ungodly hours. Lazy sunday which is just behind Siam Stadium hostel will have the same great location but I cannot vouch for the facilities and service. You can pay with credit card in person if your stay is more than 1 night.
  4. New cruising space in Tokyo called Street, a friend went but it seems they updated a few lines in English that they wont accept foreigners since January, anyone had any luck? Probably able to get in by keeping quiet and a few yes' but the theme nights seem to complicate things. http://s-street.jp/style/
  5. the customer service email is in the contact us page, really straightforward and easy to find. I emailed "contact.en@zipair.net" and surprisingly got a reply in just 2hrs.
  6. haven't been there but recon'ed most of the post, this vlogger did a video about it: Reviews seems to say the walls are thin so expect lower quality sleep if you're a light sleeper, or bring some earplugs. And it can get happening as it gets late in the different levels.
  7. Yea definitely, I've tried one myself in a lesser known spa and didn't expect that. Of course, it'll be nice to have that option open.
  8. Oh wow I see, coincidentally I did ask Captain Spa for Yohi's face pic and he was not my type. Thanks for your info! Any recommended masseuse that are top?
  9. Heading to TW Mid-End October, booked GS Hotel (2 nights) and planning to go Commander D, one of the weekends, hopefully the theme nights I hit are the exciting ones. Realised that in my past trip pre-covid I've been to XL club, Soi and Aniki (before it closed). SOI is definitely the best pick for the sheer size (dark room,cabins,steam room,onsen area) and the variety of people. I met a local in Aniki who said Soi is the one to go and true enough. XL Club was so so on weekdays (expected) but I'd say the people and body types varied, I will probably go back just for the gym itself since I don't know any other. Never tried Hans so I guess time to visit this institution. Will contribute once I'm done. Not sure if I will have the energy but will try out https://www.princespa.net/project01 , shot in the dark but anyone has tried 巴塞 / Barce? The first picture seems quite studio and makes me suspect it could be taken by Timothy but hmm seems too good to be true. The description of 高質感歐爸 (European dad) throws me off too lol. Sadly, pretty much all the massage reviews are of people who have left.
  10. Found these two waxing salons, they could reply in limited English: 24 nights Wax: LINE ID: 24nightswax Venue: Anna place 2 Ladprao 126 https://goo.gl/maps/KG4BWsrahLEUm4Xd6 Crazy guy wax: LINE ID: 303ellxi Slightly cheaper but Saturdays 4-9PM only, seems able to do outcall after 7PM if you ask earlier in advance, YMMV. Venue: Krubb Club
  11. Was there in 2019, walked into Moonlight not knowing he was a dancer there. Jaw dropped of course. And as the night progressed his acts got more risque and he wore less, definitely enjoyed my virgin experience there. Picked up another twink boy from the stage and negotiated for a session, couldn't remember the exact rate but it was definitely not high 100s. In that era, I probably would even pay for babe for that rate, but casually asked the mama san and was only told he's very expensive lol. Hopefully things have survived!
  12. Heading to BKK soon, anyone know of a good gay owned waxing salon?
  13. any directions for gboys/freshboys? not really familiar with the area
  14. Found this very barebones forum that the Taiwanese use to document their Japan lgbt travels, some even post a guide. A lot of insider information that isn’t available to English websites. Google translate does a decent job? Finally some advantages of having half decent Chinese lol, go check it out. https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LGBT_SEX/search?page=4&q=%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC
  15. Looking for a travel buddy for Japan, I'm in my 20s and quite a veteran for the usual places and this will be my 5th trip. I'll be moving in between Osaka and Tokyo and visiting a few places like the saunas and maybe try the fundoshi bars(but they seem to cater more to the bear crowd). Travel dates are 13th-23rd Feb, let me know if anyone who's open minded want to explore gay Japan together. Also a shoutout to the fellow Singaporeans who are expats in Japan!