Personal Interest

• Interests
    Communicating with others
  • Looking For
    Anything positive that I may enjoy

Recent Profile Visitors

19,605 profile views

Steve5380's Achievements

1. Not being a bottom, I never have paid much attention to dick size, except when they are out of proportion with the overall body size. This is the case with the old Greek statues and the paintings of the Renaissance. And they can be disproportionate in the other direction, a dick too big for a small body.
  2. Well... let's say "Young and inexperienced". We also were young, ha ha...
  3. If the video in the previous post left me AMAZED, this video here leaves me AMUSED: I didn't detect the LIE, and I didn't detect anything Horrible. Not being a nuclear physicist, much of this stuff left me unmoved. I am sorry that all these physicists are disappointed for not having found more newness in the universe, and frustrated that there be something more hidden that they haven't discovered, but I don't share their concern that the universe is only META-stable and everything may collapse one day. Being an octogenarian, I let the younger gays at BW worry, if they want. I won't care if the universe collapses in 20 more years or so, since I will have collapsed myself. And if my ashes get transformed into something else, so be it!
  4. I am trying to determine if @singalion - shaming is aggressive or RUDE. What do you think? .
  5. This is the best post I find in this thread. WHY IN HEAVENS you want your cock to feel like it is circumcised, desensitized ??? Are you CHALLENGING our designer, God ??? I should thank God for having given me parents that had me baptized as Catholic. My mother was Jewish, and therefore I should have been a Jew, and cut accordingly. Instead, I cherish my cock that was left alone as sensitive as it is, a pleasure to make use of it.
  6. Being a religious person, I am AMAZED ( not TERRIFIED ) at the observations that are now made with the new James Webb telescope and the tumultuous new thinking about the nature of our Universe. Being now retired and free of major worries, I can afford to hold this amazement, although no intelligent being needs to be deprived of this feeling. One first blessing to realize is that a totally insignificant individual like myself I am able TO SEE today what no humans in the whole history of humanity have ever been able to see before. The images in these videos are really amazing! Another shocking realization is that what we see here are not the edges of the Universe, but what these edges were... billions of years ago!!! What ARE the edges of the Universe today? It does not matter at all, because they cannot possibly affect us before billions of years in the future. SIMULTANEITY loses its significance, something good old Einstein and others already found out. And having being blessed already with the realization of my immense ignorance, all these new findings and the doubts raised to "important" cosmological theories does not affect me at all. MY universe today is limited to this tiny planet, my interests are limited to the life of a few persons around me, and my intellect is centered more around some Lied from Schubert than the whole speculation about Gods in a Supernatural. This is what my goal of mental health has been, and what I enjoy today. ( and wish everyone else to enjoy )
  7. Or even better, he should keep a supply of PrEP and take some before having his massages. Or he could realize that massages are not essential for the human body, but helpful for some elite athletes.
  8. Ohhh... I didn't know that Elvis could sing in German !!! I remember this song from early childhood, my grandma used to sing it, and we children with her. In German, of course. THANKS!
  9. If you enjoy the part-time work you would be doing, you are still young enough to keep working if you are in good health and the work does not deprive you of a satisfactory life. The decision on working and how long also depends of your savings and other income, like pensions. Aim at having enough means to be financially independent for the rest of your life. ( and do what you can so that your health span, the time of life you are healthy, is as long as possible ). Don't worry about not being able to spend all your money before you die. It is better to leave some behind, than to end short.
  10. This 71 year-old and other middle-aged guys in the group have so little self-esteem! And they are probably so unattractive! They should not have to molest and insult the modesty of younger guys in public transportation. They should cultivate their health and good looks, and visit the gay saunas where their remaining handsomeness could get them some fun!
  11. Bah, you are still young at your age. While me, encouraged by the 71 year old being charged, perhaps at 81 I could still manage to be guilty of some "molestation", ha ha. But I have little practice "molesting" right away. I have always liked to be encouraged to "molest" after taking the initiative. 😄
  12. Good words for the potential perpetrators. If there is a victim, he needs to get some further advice: Don't put yourself in a VULNERABLE position, like it was defined in earlier posts. If you ARE vulnerable by not having much strength, don't go to places where you could be victimized, and instead seek sex in a safer place like a gay sauna, where you can get somewhat rough sex if this is what you like, but you are surrounded by people who can help you. And if you still cannot resist the thrill of risk, then go and practice a martial art where you learn to overpower a person stronger than you.
  13. One of the blessings to reach the age to being retired later in life is the absence of compulsions to follow a rigid schedule. It is not a complete freedom however, since society still exists around us and we need to accommodate to it. For example, we may want to do things very early in the morning before rush time, like going to a gym before it gets crowded. From a health point of view, our inborn circadian rhythm, the "circadian clock" in our body is guided by the cycles of light and dark, and it is the healthiest for us to sleep while it is dark. I also have to force myself to go to sleep between 10 and 11 PM, and it is tempting to continue one's activities deep into the night. But once the habit to stop everything on time is made, it is not difficult to follow.
  14. Well... he did mention "corporate world" and "rat race". And he is a professional with a degree. These are some pointers. One can start by saying that to get a professional degree in business administration to participate in the "corporate world" is... rather SHALLOW. It reflects an interest in MONEY. There are so many other professions with degrees where the objective is to do some good to society. Degrees in education, in science, in engineering, in medicine, etc. These professions have little to do with "rat race", unless it is that of a biochemist who makes research with animals, like rats. And then, the rat race is what he makes the rat do in their spinning wheels to study their behavior. A less studied profession is that of an exterminator, who chases rats, but not by running after them but by spreading poisons. I am quite ignorant of rat races, never been in one. But then, I don't like competitive sports, so I have never raced otherwise. Thanks to this, I have never LOST a race!