• Weight
    70 kg
  • Relationship Status
    Single
  • Role

Recent Profile Visitors

36,047 profile views

cutejack's Achievements

1. Smart way to dig out the secret..haha But everyone is smarter nowadays.
  2. Religion nothing got to do with gay lifestyle..u born into that religion but being gay is yr hormones n emotions. Being kind is more important besides practising gay lifestyle rather being too religious. My point of view.
  3. What u expect from a married guy. Cunning n selfish forever. If ur hard earned money is in the assets or bank balance he trusted to, then of course its not right for him to do so. Common sense right? Claim back all yr things n send him out of the house or get separated. He can go back to his family n save more money n assets for them. Then yr siblings n family get what ? Singles doesn't mean we are from road sides. We have family too. Parents n siblings not family ar? Think dude.
  4. Maybe he thinks by wearing gold jewellery, easy to get guys for fun mah. Already After pandemic, all like vulture greedy after money. Huhu...
  5. What a fluffy body with super big suckable cock..omg....love the creator.
  6. Dear BW members, Here goes the updates n timing for the massages. Body massage $60/hr. Manhood massage $30/15-30mins. Combo will be $80/1hour 15-30mins. At sengkang. Only Outcall near to sengkang will be attended for massage services. Appmt timing :12pm onwards from fri to mon. 7pm onwards from Tues to Thurs. Last appointment at 9pm. Feel free to pm me via LINE(lumbakuda) or Tele(Jeff_2511) for the massage time slot. Wishing everyone best of health and wealth. Thank you for your continuous support and see y'all soon. Hugs and kisses from Cutejack. ps. I'm only able to massage those with 85kg and below for body massage as I can't press too hard for those above the mentioned weight. For manhood massage im fine with any body weight. Apologies. Thanks for yr understanding.
  7. Both married better coz the btm won't sabo the top coz both married mah. If single gay bottom, sekali emotionally attached n confess to the wife ,how? Hehe..I presume this.
  8. Why that grey hair guy? Cum alot? Lol
  9. Envy, lucky guys made u cum..u deserve a good rub till u cum. Fking hot.