Male HQ

About This Club

Meet up with nudists gay guys and have fun.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Is this group active? Would love to exchange nude pics/vids with face
  3. https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-31-jail-possess-260-obscene-images-men-sell-twitter-2402531 Man, 31, gets 10 months' jail for possessing over 260 obscene images of men, selling them on Twitter
  4. This week, I will focus on the sequences with yr back on the floor. Class will be on Tuesday 7.15pm and thursday 7.15pm. Rowell road. I will also be having Hiit and stretch classes on Saturday 3 and 4pm at Cecil street Please register with me.. FYI. Thanks
  5. Firstly you have to be a nudist who don’t mind to show off your full nude pics to others. For enquiry and group join, please message to me on telegram @agdennis12
  6. This week I will focus on knees issue.Tuesday (7:15pm) & thursday 7.15pm. I will also conduct Strength circuit on Tuesday 8.30pm and Sunday 12 noon. Location is near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site. Please register with me. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per class. Thanks
  7. I conduct yoga every Tuesday (7:15pm) & thursday 7.15pm. I will also conduct Strength circuit on Tuesday 8.30pm and Sunday 12 noon. Location is rowell road, near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per class. Thanks
  8. Any to guide me on being a nudist am a newbie noob
  9. Any young nudist here for private photo swap? my line ID @minthura1991
  10. Anyone keen to exchange nude pic below 40age? PM me Line@minthura1991