Male HQ

About This Club

Meet up with nudists gay guys and have fun.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-31-jail-possess-260-obscene-images-men-sell-twitter-2402531 Man, 31, gets 10 months' jail for possessing over 260 obscene images of men, selling them on Twitter
  3. This week, I will focus on the sequences with yr back on the floor. Class will be on Tuesday 7.15pm and thursday 7.15pm. Rowell road. I will also be having Hiit and stretch classes on Saturday 3 and 4pm at Cecil street Please register with me.. FYI. Thanks
  4. Firstly you have to be a nudist who don’t mind to show off your full nude pics to others. For enquiry and group join, please message to me on telegram @agdennis12
  5. This week I will focus on knees issue.Tuesday (7:15pm) & thursday 7.15pm. I will also conduct Strength circuit on Tuesday 8.30pm and Sunday 12 noon. Location is near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site. Please register with me. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per class. Thanks
  6. I conduct yoga every Tuesday (7:15pm) & thursday 7.15pm. I will also conduct Strength circuit on Tuesday 8.30pm and Sunday 12 noon. Location is rowell road, near Mustafa Little India. Showers are available on site. Minimum is 2 participants for class to start. $30 per class. Thanks
  7. Any to guide me on being a nudist am a newbie noob
  8. Any young nudist here for private photo swap? my line ID @minthura1991
  9. Anyone keen to exchange nude pic below 40age? PM me Line@minthura1991