Male HQ

Nice view at NTUC

DeMarko

Went to NTUC at around 8.30am to get some vegetables and eggs. Was about to check out and suddenly saw one toned fit guy in his early 40s wearing a pair of Yellow Gym Singlet with the side very low and back narrowed. And he was wearing a pair of very tight translucent white shorts and wearing a pair of lime green tapered (Aka 'RIO') cutting undies inside. Both the shorts and undies just sipped very tightly in between his toned ass cracks and ass cheeks making the view so tantalising in my eyes. He was kinda searching for something at the food shelves.

My mind starts to fantasize and instead of heading straight to check out, i turned towards his direction pretending to buy some more stuff. Before i reached his direction, he turned and now full view facing towards me. Wow, his frontal Singlet was also very narrow which exposed his 2 hot nipples and god damn it !!! His bulge was damn damn eye catching. Not only his shorts was translucent, his undies was made of very thin material. Cos i was able to see very very clearly his entire cock shape. His cock was either circumcised or having a short foreskin like me. The head was so obviously showing onto his tight translucent white shorts.

Oh my my my ... my cock immediately built into a tentage in my yellow shorts. Luckily i wore a pair of undies to help to prevent my cock from flashing out of my body. Cos before going to NTUC, i was thinking of going commando.

Guest Dr Cure
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

Went to NTUC at around 8.30am to get some vegetables and eggs. Was about to check out and suddenly saw one toned fit guy in his early 40s wearing a pair of Yellow Gym Singlet with the side very low and back narrowed. And he was wearing a pair of very tight translucent white shorts and wearing a pair of lime green tapered (Aka 'RIO') cutting undies inside. Both the shorts and undies just sipped very tightly in between his toned ass cracks and ass cheeks making the view so tantalising in my eyes. He was kinda searching for something at the food shelves.

My mind starts to fantasize and instead of heading straight to check out, i turned towards his direction pretending to buy some more stuff. Before i reached his direction, he turned and now full view facing towards me. Wow, his frontal Singlet was also very narrow which exposed his 2 hot nipples and god damn it !!! His bulge was damn damn eye catching. Not only his shorts was translucent, his undies was made of very thin material. Cos i was able to see very very clearly his entire cock shape. His cock was either circumcised or having a short foreskin like me. The head was so obviously showing onto his tight translucent white shorts.

Oh my my my ... my cock immediately built into a tentage in my yellow shorts. Luckily i wore a pair of undies to help to prevent my cock from flashing out of my body. Cos before going to NTUC, i was thinking of going commando.

See a doctor to advise on your illusion treatment.

2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Vegetable and eggs? Are you sure you weren't at the meat counter???

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Like that can start a thread ah...? Really shows the superficiality of gays, or maybe just TS alone.....

I agree with you on THIS ONE /.

Sometime, some topic are just plain stupid and Wu-liao i.e. I like this guy shd I or shd I not initiate to call him etc ....

I was wondering, why the moderator even allow this type of topic .........inside I will be screaming, pls bore someone with your super important question 

20 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

I agree with you on THIS ONE /.

Sometime, some topic are just plain stupid and Wu-liao i.e. I like this guy shd I or shd I not initiate to call him etc ....

I was wondering, why the moderator even allow this type of topic .........inside I will be screaming, pls bore someone with your super important question 

Actually, people coming here seeking opinion and advice, even if it is whether to initiate calling or not, still not that bad. Some forumers are not that old yet, even if they are above 18 years of age. But this case is the ultimate boliao superficiality : see guy in his 40s wearing singlet and translucent shorts at NTUC, then come here to start a thread to announce to the world that TS developed a hard on...? This is the ultimate HUUUUUHHHHH?

giphy.gif&ehk=AFUfQBIIOCWtGZCD5Mv7Gw

At least i have the guts to post such thread instead of those people only knows how to parroting and making nonsensical comments by signing as a Guest..

Better go and change sex into a woman ... totally cannot stand such useless no guts people....

Moderator should STOP letting Guests who does not have guts and just provides comments in this BWF.

Spoiling everyone's mood.

5 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

At least i have the guts to post such thread instead of those people only knows how to parroting and making nonsensical comments by signing as a Guest..

Better go and change sex into a woman ... totally cannot stand such useless no guts people....

Moderator should STOP letting Guests who does not have guts and just provides comments in this BWF.

Wow U need a Nobel P for being so gutsy and with such Creative topic 

U sian is it during CNY , 

5 hours ago, DeMarko said:

I came across guy in such translucent white shorts too. Seriously is quite a turn on.

6 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Is this the only thing left in your life? SEX, SEX, SEX, .......

3 hours ago, Guest Sigh said:

Is this the only thing left in your life? SEX, SEX, SEX, .......

Look at his display picture what can you expect from him 

it was the highlight of his day 

11 hours ago, DeMarko said:

I am with you on this one.  I see nothing wrong with this thread.  We can all empathize with your feelings... and your reaction.

A wealth of strong fantasies, a resourceful libido and strong erections are signs of a healthy body... and mind. 

Little arousal here and there, and plenty of exercise with weights, can maintain good levels of testosterone

and keep us functioning even when the years are piling up.  

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am with you on this one.  I see nothing wrong with this thread.  We can all empathize with your feelings... and your reaction.

A wealth of strong fantasies, a resourceful libido and strong erections are signs of a healthy body... and mind. 

Little arousal here and there, and plenty of exercise with weights, can maintain good levels of testosterone

and keep us functioning even when the years are piling up.  

People whom you are with will go hide themselves far far away from you. You are the type of person who will question if the Frenchman hired by MOE is wrong in being a pedophile. You are the type of people who will gang up with Nightwhore together on other threads. You are the type of people who calls gays "sluts" for having sex. 

Yes, DeMarko, this is the type of support you have now on this super boliao thread. Maybe you two can go cam together and see this 70 year old man "muscular" body. Both of you can get your kicks that way...

On 2/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, DeMarko said:

Not nice. This type shouts too loud I AM GAY!! LOOK AT MY SEXY BODY. i find such blatant flaunting very unsexy. Frankly very disgusting.

I saw a cute guy walking home from market and he was clearly in commando. The light blue shorts material is dry fit soft material and I could see his protruding cut dick shape very clearly. 

7022187F-7A06-4320-B339-F4133F3B81CC_zps

many hphones were pointed to this view when this guy walked into the train. He was obviously hardening from all the attention. He suddenly turned away and exited the train at the next stop.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

People whom you are with will go hide themselves far far away from you. You are the type of person who will question if the Frenchman hired by MOE is wrong in being a pedophile. You are the type of people who will gang up with Nightwhore together on other threads. You are the type of people who calls gays "sluts" for having sex. 

Yes, DeMarko, this is the type of support you have now on this super boliao thread. Maybe you two can go cam together and see this 70 year old man "muscular" body. Both of you can get your kicks that way...

Another superb guniang

giphy.gif.31e7f70495b09f5f8245e63c0633d9d1.gif

7 hours ago, Alponsu said:

Hey chill we are here on BW to have a good time or whatever. There is no need to get aggressive or police anyone.

We are chill but only those guniang who dare to comment but sign in as guests .. disgusting sluts guniang is all i can address them

Guest disclosed yourself
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

7 hours ago, Alponsu said:

Hey chill we are here on BW to have a good time or whatever. There is no need to get aggressive or police anyone.

30 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

We are chill but only those guniang who dare to comment but sign in as guests .. disgusting sluts guniang is all i can address them

Guys it's just Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 / Guest Guest) the permanent troll.

Thank for speaking out against him.

I m trying to get Blowing Wind to block him off from Blowing Wind permanently.

All guys here who get insulted and attacked by him should speak out against him. This is the only way to show him that he is not desired at Blowing Wind.

You can swallow cum but don't swallow his nonsense.

Have a good eve...

He pai kanohi, he maene kiri, he ra te kai ma tona poho; waihoki, he pai kupu kau.

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

I am disgusted by you. In this day and age, we are will stigmatised over sex. What is with this slut shame? Is there anything wrong with loving and having sex? Why must you demean people who like sex or is non manly? What is wrong with being a guniang? This goes to show that even in the gay community, where gays are asking for the removing 377a, there are gays like you who look down, demean guniangs. 

On 2/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, Guest Fyi said:

Should take a pic post here of that hunk in here

On 2/10/2019 at 2:45 PM, Guest meaty said:

Vegetable and eggs? Are you sure you weren't at the meat counter???

On 2/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Guest guy said:

I came across guy in such translucent white shorts too. Seriously is quite a turn on.

On 2/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, Guest Neh Neh said:

Got picture?

11 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I saw a cute guy walking home from market and he was clearly in commando. The light blue shorts material is dry fit soft material and I could see his protruding cut dick shape very clearly. 

9 hours ago, Guest Whore said:

7022187F-7A06-4320-B339-F4133F3B81CC_zps

many hphones were pointed to this view when this guy walked into the train. He was obviously hardening from all the attention. He suddenly turned away and exited the train at the next stop.

According to DeMarko, all you guys are also GUNIANG. Lol.... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.