Male HQ

Ben's Massage + Waxing @ Potong Pasir

Guest superpups

Guest superpups

I have been working as a homebased massuer / waxer for 6 yrs now.

Massage: $50 / 60 mins (long firm strokes & deep tissue on full body)

$20 / 30 mins (foot reflexology)

Waxing: $10 / area (eg: cock shaft, both sides of groin/armpits/nipples, balls, anus)

$40 / 1 full leg

$50 / Brazilian (complete removal of pubic and anus hair)

$20 / others (chest, tummy, upper back, lower back, buttcheeks, 1 full arm)

Working Hrs: 10am till late night everyday.

Do sms or call for an appointment.

Thanks.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

I had a session of massage by him more than a year ago and I would like to say that his massage is good. He is about 1.78m tall, good looking and a lover of dogs. The massage is done on a proper massage bed. His strokes are strong and firm and covers the whole body. I particularly like his foot reflexology.

Guest Guest
I had a session of massage by him more than a year ago and I would like to say that his massage is good. He is about 1.78m tall, good looking and a lover of dogs. The massage is done on a proper massage bed. His strokes are strong and firm and covers the whole body. I particularly like his foot reflexology.

is this self-advertise ??? any1 tried bw members here tried him ???

Guest Backache

He's is tall and lean, average looking. He has 2 cute dogs and I like his corridor plants. You will probably find him familiar and it is for you to find out.

I think his massage is good, at least for old man like me who has not exercised for the last few years. A proper massage bed in a spacious room with soothing music. He offered me to take a shower first. He asked if I could tolerate stronger pressures. He really concentrated on my back and nect as he found those muscles tight due to lack of exercises for a long time. After concentrating on the back and neck, he put 2 hot towels over my neck and lower back whilst he continued to massage my butt. He did some simple manipulation for me (like Thai massage). Finally he massaged my front and I felt enjoyable when he stroked around my chest and groin areas.

I could feel a mixture of sensuality and firmness.

Skills : 7.5

Ambience : 7.5

Personality : 8

Hygiene : 8

Happy Ending : You explore yourself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Not only that, in the name os waxing and massage, the video also features on the masseur wanking the client.

Obviously, it must be 100% massage , lol, in my dreams...

Guest Guest

I've tried Ben's massage and its pretty good, firm and long strokes yet sensual.

of course the massage video was more towards erotic side, its smart advertising to ahem some ppl.

his mssg is done with v dim light , not as seen in video, so i assume that guy is a regular customer volunteer.

overall the ambiance is dark with soft music and private, massage was 7.5/10 for the affordable price and 8/10 for the nice warming packs that he place on your back. (& I wonder if you clean the packs before that, nowadays ppl are using infra lamps already and it penetrates better than packs)

The down side is i find his massage sequence quite inconsistent and messy, nevertheless I felt loosen and had a good sleep after that.

Guest Anonymous
I've tried Ben's massage and its pretty good, firm and long strokes yet sensual.

of course the massage video was more towards erotic side, its smart advertising to ahem some ppl.

his mssg is done with v dim light , not as seen in video, so i assume that guy is a regular customer volunteer.

overall the ambiance is dark with soft music and private, massage was 7.5/10 for the affordable price and 8/10 for the nice warming packs that he place on your back. (& I wonder if you clean the packs before that, nowadays ppl are using infra lamps already and it penetrates better than packs)

The down side is i find his massage sequence quite inconsistent and messy, nevertheless I felt loosen and had a good sleep after that.

Nice try mate... this definitely looks like an advertisment for Ben..

By the way, what I know is that he chooses his clients especially he ignores Indians!

Ha ha good luck for his business !!!!

Guest massagelover

Saw the video....my two cents worth,...I certified masseur would know how to keep his finger nails short n clean...His looks long n as for his strokes...etc why do wrong massage strokes on video... puzzled me...

Nice try mate... this definitely looks like an advertisment for Ben..

By the way, what I know is that he chooses his clients especially he ignores Indians!

Ha ha good luck for his business !!!!

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Shouldn't the comment be more constructive ones on how the massage session goes. The plus and the minus? Just one post and it becomes concluded as an advertising means for the originator of the thread.

I had personally tried the massage myself and can reaffirm to the settings as mentioned in the earlier thread about the overall ambience, as well as the heat pads thingy.

Well, if you are not chosen by him as a client, do respond using your actual account for better credibility.

Just my two cents.

Guest Anonymous
This is getting a bit ridiculous. Shouldn't the comment be more constructive ones on how the massage session goes. The plus and the minus? Just one post and it becomes concluded as an advertising means for the originator of the thread.

I had personally tried the massage myself and can reaffirm to the settings as mentioned in the earlier thread about the overall ambience, as well as the heat pads thingy.

Well, if you are not chosen by him as a client, do respond using your actual account for better credibility.

Just my two cents.

Sorry .... chosen by him as a client.. hang on minute mate... who choose who ?... clients have to choose the massuer

...its not the other way around... if the massuer choose the client then its not massage .. its prostitition...

Get your facts right before u relay ur words..Also, i will stick on my point... there are a bunch of ppl out there is doing the

Ben an advertising campaign or he himself is doing it..its a sad case ! anyway good luck to his business !

Sorry .... chosen by him as a client.. hang on minute mate... who choose who ?... clients have to choose the massuer

...its not the other way around... if the massuer choose the client then its not massage .. its prostitition...

Get your facts right before u relay ur words..Also, i will stick on my point... there are a bunch of ppl out there is doing the

Ben an advertising campaign or he himself is doing it..its a sad case ! anyway good luck to his business !

Well, if making a choice equates to prostiitution, i'm sure everyone is guilty of it everyday. My only point here is, whether it is advertising by his friends or not, it is not your business. Let the readers make their own judgement out of the posting.

I have just been to Ben's place and would say say that he is one of the better masssge therapist that I have tried. Like any of us, he has his own personal characteristics and attitude but I am not that to judge these. I would definitely engage Ben's massage services again!

Edited by ruffx2sg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been working as a homebased waxer for 17 yrs now.

Waxing: $10 / area (cock shaft, both sides of groin, armpits, nipples, balls, anus)
$40 / 1 full leg
$50 / Boyzilian (complete removal of pubic and anal hair)
$30 / (chest, tummy, upper back, lower back, buttcheeks, 1 full arm)

Working Hrs: mon - sat 1030am till last appt at 10pm.

sun           430pm till last appt at 10pm

Do whatsapp or call for an appointment.

Thanks.

Edited by superpups

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went for his waxing and massage for many years. He is indeed a professional and efficient and enjoy chatting with him.  Friendly with great service and with a good attitude unlike some of the therapists who keeps rushing to the client to go off after the payment. 

• 6 months later...
On Monday, May 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Guest superpups said:

I have been working as a homebased massuer / waxer for 6 yrs now.

Massage: $50 / 60 mins (long firm strokes & deep tissue on full body)

$20 / 30 mins (foot reflexology)

Waxing: $10 / area (eg: cock shaft, both sides of groin/armpits/nipples, balls, anus)

$40 / 1 full leg

$50 / Brazilian (complete removal of pubic and anus hair)

$20 / others (chest, tummy, upper back, lower back, buttcheeks, 1 full arm)

Working Hrs: 10am till late night everyday.

Do sms or call for an appointment.

Thanks.

Ben

Hi ben

Is your fee still stand the same for all services ?

On 3/7/2017 at 2:25 PM, mattslyang said:

Went for his waxing and massage for many years. He is indeed a professional and efficient and enjoy chatting with him.  Friendly with great service and with a good attitude unlike some of the therapists who keeps rushing to the client to go off after the payment. 

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Post for a friend.....

Recently I tried to book Ben of Potong Pasir and had a very unpleasant experience.  He had confirmed with me the timing one day before which was in the  afternoon.  However, on the day in the morning he suddenly sent me a message "see you tonight". I immediately reply to double check the time is ** afternoon.  He received the message but no reply.  Then in the afternoon after I arrived at his place and message him I was downstairs.  He replied, " ******I am massaging now till  ****".  It was raining very hard .  I need to wait another 2 hours.  I replied to him I had tried to double cfm the timing which he received but not replied.  He replied " Apologies. How?? I could not service you since I am double booked." I was very shocked.  From all the past experiences he would cfm the timing when I messaged him to book.  This is the first time he suddenly sent a message to double check a wrong timing and would never care the client's verification.  I just suspect probably he had an more important client insist the timing later and he had to play the trick.  He could have told me he wanted to cancel the booking then I don't need to waste my money and time.  I was very upset.    It really ruined my whole weekend.  I had never tried any naughty things on him and I had paid him the amount as he requested.   Why should I be treated like this?

3 hours ago, sunbin said:

Post for a friend.....

Recently I tried to book Ben of Potong Pasir and had a very unpleasant experience.  He had confirmed with me the timing one day before which was in the  afternoon.  However, on the day in the morning he suddenly sent me a message "see you tonight". I immediately reply to double check the time is ** afternoon.  He received the message but no reply.  Then in the afternoon after I arrived at his place and message him I was downstairs.  He replied, " ******I am massaging now till  ****".  It was raining very hard .  I need to wait another 2 hours.  I replied to him I had tried to double cfm the timing which he received but not replied.  He replied " Apologies. How?? I could not service you since I am double booked." I was very shocked.  From all the past experiences he would cfm the timing when I messaged him to book.  This is the first time he suddenly sent a message to double check a wrong timing and would never care the client's verification.  I just suspect probably he had an more important client insist the timing later and he had to play the trick.  He could have told me he wanted to cancel the booking then I don't need to waste my money and time.  I was very upset.    It really ruined my whole weekend.  I had never tried any naughty things on him and I had paid him the amount as he requested.   Why should I be treated like this?

He didn't even reply me when I text him for a massage booking.

image.jpeg

• 1 year later...

I went for my Boyzillian Waxing at Ben's Home Spa last week. I've been rather busy and could only post the review now.

Ben is warm, friendly and professional as always. The spa room is well arranged and the ambience feels relaxing.

He is now using a higher grade of wax, and the results were good and smooth... excellent skills.

Ben has kept the rates at $50/-  for the longest time I've been going to his place.

I'll have no worries recommending Ben's Home Spa for your waxing needs. 👍

Cheers, Mike 😎

• 2 years later...