Male HQ

Flame war from (HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online)

Guest disclosed yourself

Guest disclosed yourself

The charges and allegations contained in the complaint are merely accusations.  The Defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law.

The charges and allegations contained in the complaint are merely accusations.  The Defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awhato kai paenga; and, Ka mahi te awhato hohoni paenga!

Guest Inspector Gaga
3 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awhato kai paenga; and, Ka mahi te awhato hohoni m

You just slapped urself hard on ur face...wahaha.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Inspector Gaga said:

You just slapped urself hard on ur face...wahaha.

Sorry  Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent) , but I personally don't have any mental issues and wouldn't slap myself. And I don't believe in the Paida lajin (拍打拉筋) therapy, wouldn't slap myself at all.

Not sure what you are reading here.

I m sorry to see that your mental state has not improved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wha tawhara ki uta, he kiko tamure ki tai.

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

are u his BF?

No, he is just a foreign sympathetizer who'd stop at nothing to defend foreigners. 

If he really thinks that the government is using Mikhy as a distraction, then how is his constant defence of Mikhy, proclaiming the latter's innocence, going to help bring the focus back to MOH? The plan to sue MOH is already underway, with people trying to gather critical mass to do so on this thread itself, until this Guest disclosed yourself went all out to defend Mikhy. 

All his BS about him against the government for using Mikhy as a distraction, is nothing more than his own version of a distraction itself to divert our attention away from his consistent defence of foreigners.

So who is really taken in by all his false pretenses? He thinks he is some Robin Hood going all out to defend the underdogs. But the truth is he's nothing more than a lawyer-cum-Sherlock wannabe who is trying to play the devil's advocate to the worst crook and criminals you can find, especially those who are foreigners, just so that the cumwhore in him can go suck out their cum when he visit them in prison. 

Guest disclosed yourself

Guest Guest and Guest Inspector Gaga are the one and same person.

Behind them are just Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent).

And who here is seriously interested in the posts of super Guest Troll's nonsense?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

E kore e ea i te kupu taku aroha mōu.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:41 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Brochez so far has never published the data somewhere online for anyone to access.

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR.. EVEN UNTIL NOW, YOU STILL WANT TO DEFEND BROCHEZ AND SAY HE DIDN'T LEAK THE INFORMATION ONLINE??

SINGAPORE: The HIV-positive status of 14,200 people – along with confidential information such as their identification numbers and contact details – has been leaked online by an "unauthorised person", the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Monday (Jan 28).

SINGAPORE - Facebook has removed the accounts of Mikhy Farrera Brochez, the American at the centre of the HIV Registry data leak, The Straits Times has learnt.

ST understands that Facebook removed his accounts because of policy violations and that this was not related to a government request.

Specifically, his accounts went against the social media giant's privacy policy for sharing of medical information about others, and its bullying policy, which does not allow claims of sexual activity with named private individuals

Read more at https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/hiv-data-leak-facebook-removes-mikhy-farrera-brochezs-accounts-for-violating-policies-on

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR.. EVEN UNTIL NOW, YOU STILL WANT TO DEFEND BROCHEZ AND SAY HE DIDN'T LEAK THE INFORMATION ONLINE??

SINGAPORE: The HIV-positive status of 14,200 people – along with confidential information such as their identification numbers and contact details – has been leaked online by an "unauthorised person", the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Monday (Jan 28).

SINGAPORE - Facebook has removed the accounts of Mikhy Farrera Brochez, the American at the centre of the HIV Registry data leak, The Straits Times has learnt.

ST understands that Facebook removed his accounts because of policy violations and that this was not related to a government request.

Specifically, his accounts went against the social media giant's privacy policy for sharing of medical information about others, and its bullying policy, which does not allow claims of sexual activity with named private individuals

Read more at https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/hiv-data-leak-facebook-removes-mikhy-farrera-brochezs-accounts-for-violating-policies-on

This is the initial news Guest Dirty Auntie (Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent) .

Don't come with outdated facts.

He never published any data from the HIV registry on Facebook. His posts were not removed due to some data publication on Facebook from the HIV registry.

Please come read the news carefully first before you come out with any unjustified allegations.

Please refrain from putting things into other people's words which they never said.

Do your homework first and read the articles carefully before you accuse innocent people at Blowing Wind or name them as liars.

If you have issues in understanding the facts and articles refrain from calling other people liars and get the facts clear first.

Brochez never leaked any data from the HIV registry on Facebook.

Please take retract your wrongful allegations against me and apologise for shaming me as a Liar. I give you 5 hours from now to do this.

The true facts are as such that Brochez sent emails to media, Supreme Court officers and the government with links to the data base but he never published the HIV registry information online for the "general" public to access.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just out now 3 hours ago (even from Singapore media):

CNA

26 Feb 2019 08:46AM

Mikhy Brochez admits threatening Singapore Government over HIV data leak in FBI affidavit

It is alleged that from June 2018 through to at least January 2019, Brochez, while living in Kentucky, had emailed links from the medical database to several media outlets, including Alvinology, Mothership, the Straits Times and CNN.

After a VICE News article was published the same month, in which he admitted to sharing the data with the press and Singaporean and American government, the FBI found several emails sent out by Brochez.

On Jan 22, Brochez had sent an email to the Singapore Government with his baseless accusations and links to an online platform, which he explained were links to the medical database, the affidavit said.

Several emails were also sent from his personal email to news outlets, before he warned in a Facebook post in February that he would continue to release the data unless Ler is released from prison.

here the full link:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hiv-data-leak-mikhy-brochez-fbi-affidavit-11288754

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Singapore HIV data leak shakes a vulnerable community

By Sharanjit Leyl BBC News, Singapore
22 February 2019
  • Just a few weeks ago, "Joyce" received a phone call that threw her life in the air.

Joyce is HIV positive, and was told in the call that this information - along with details of more than 14,000 other infected people in Singapore - had been made public in a massive data breach.

"I'm still very shocked and sad at how this happened," Joyce told the BBC.

"How is it that the place that I thought was safe is now not safe for us?"

The scandal has gripped the Singaporean media for weeks.

The government has blamed the leak on the American partner of a local doctor, who had access to the records kept on all known HIV-positive people in Singapore.

Authorities say the leak has been contained, but this is little relief to a vulnerable community in a society that continues to stigmatise the condition.

Joyce, who didn't want her real name or nationality revealed, contracted HIV more than two decades ago from a boyfriend who went on to die from it.

She says she was unaware of her condition when she married her Singaporean husband and moved here with him. After a series of illnesses in the 1990s, her husband suggested they both take an HIV test.

It took a week to get the results.

"My English was very poor so they didn't call me but called my husband to tell him. He came home from work and said that he had good news and bad news."

The bad news was that she had tested positive. The good news, he said, was that even though he hadn't, he would support her emotionally and financially.

"I asked him, are you sure? This means we have no family, no children. But he said what was more important is that he needed a good wife who was kind and understanding. I thanked God for it."

Joyce spent the next few years in and out of Singapore's Communicable Disease Centre, where she saw some of her fellow patients die. As a permanent resident, her medical care is subsidised but remains expensive. She knows some foreign spouses who had to leave because of the cost.

My boyfriend gave me HIV - here's how I got justice The man who saved thousands of people from HIV HIV stigma needs to end, says patient

As required by law, Joyce's HIV status was added to a national database. The HIV registry was set up in 1985 by the Ministry of Health to keep track of the infection situation and trace potential cases.

It was this database - with the names and addresses of 14,200 people - that authorities say was leaked earlier this year.

The government has pinned the blame on Mikhy Farrera-Brochez, a US citizen who moved to Singapore in 2008. They say he obtained the data from his partner, Singaporean doctor Ler Teck Siang, whose job granted him rare access to the confidential registry.

Farrera-Brochez is himself HIV-positive, which means he could not legally work in Singapore. But in 2017 he was convicted of fraud for using a sample of Ler's blood to pass a mandatory HIV test. After serving a jail term he was deported to the US. Ler is appealing against a two-year sentence for his role in the fraud.

Farrera-Brochez - who this week appeared in court in Kentucky charged with trespassing at his mother's house - has fiercely denied being responsible.

He recently shared a string of angry posts on Facebook alleging that, among other things, another person was behind the leak, that he was abused while in police custody, that he had only contracted HIV while in prison and that he was denied medication. He accused Singapore - where sex between men is illegal - of using the HIV database to keep track of gay men.

Facebook has since deleted Farrera-Brochez's account for violating its community standards, and Singaporean authorities have said his allegations are "blatantly false".

Health Minister Gan Kim Yong said Singapore was working with the US on the case and police would "spare no effort pursuing all avenues to bring Farrera-Brochez to justice".

'No laws to protect us'

A total ban on HIV-infected people entering Singapore was only lifted in 2015. Foreigners with HIV are not allowed to work in Singapore - unless like Joyce, they have permanent residency or are married to a Singaporean. Critics say this counts as discrimination, at a time when the virus can be controlled with medication.

Avin Tan was one of the first Singaporeans to publicly come out about his HIV status. Now an activist with Action for Aids, he says living with the social stigma is challenging.

"There are a lot of laws that dictate what we need to do. We need to come out to our sex partners, our insurers, our employers and our health-care givers but there are no laws to protect us once we come out."

Since the news of the leak, Action for Aids has been inundated with calls.

"A lot of people have been calling us crying, so worried that their children might find out, that their spouse would react.

"People are worried about employers finding out, insurers and their friends finding out. What's going to happen? Are they going to be blackmailed? Are they going to be threatened? I think there was a lot of fear."

Avin, like Joyce, only learned of the leak when the health ministry alerted him. But what has angered many was that the ministry had known that Farrera-Brochez had the information since 2016.

8 things you need to stop saying to people with HIV The artist fighting HIV with a crown HIV stigma needs to end, says patient

The health ministry rejected allegations of a cover up.

It said it had "judged that on balance, an announcement then would not serve the interests of the affected individuals, when weighed against the inevitable anxiety and distress they would experience".

For a country that prides itself on its efficiency, the leak has been deeply embarrassing.

It comes not long after a series of lapses including a major health data breach last year which saw the personal medical information of 1.5 million patients, including the prime minister, leaked. The scandal has brought up many questions about how the city uses and safeguards such records.

At Singapore's brand new state-of-the art centre for handling communicable disease outbreaks, there is disquiet.

He toa taua, mate taua; he toa piki pari, mate pari’; he toa ngaki kai, ma te huhu tena.Dr Leo Yee Sin, who runs it, has worked with HIV positive patients since the outbreak first reached Singapore's shores in the 1980s. She says safeguards have been put in place which restrict doctors from accessing such confidential data. But she, too, admits that the real problem is how people living with HIV are treated by society.

"HIV-positive persons still face a lot of stigma. They find it very difficult to be accepted by society, so it's important for us to pick this up and challenge the community, because the stigma comes from the community."

But this might come too late for HIV sufferers like Joyce, who now lives in fear of her husband losing his job because of her condition.

Asked if she believes them when they assure her the leak has been contained, she says it's 50/50.

"I got calls from others in my support group who said their families don't know, my kids don't know, my colleagues don't know, so now this information could still be out there to ruin our lives.

"This is confidential information and they were supposed to protect us. I have lost trust in the system, not just here but it's all over the world. Everywhere there is no trust."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He toa taua, mate taua; he toa piki pari, mate pari’; he toa ngaki kai, ma te huhu tena.

5 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Please take retract your wrongful allegations against me and apologise for shaming me as a Liar. I give you 5 hours from now to do this.

Mim Funnyeve GIF - Mim Funnyeve Stomping GIFs 

LOL ... keep counting the hours, OK?

Guest disclosed yourself
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Mim Funnyeve GIF - Mim Funnyeve Stomping GIFs 

LOL ... keep counting the hours, OK?

Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent )

Please retract your wrongful allegations against me immediately at this thread.

Otherwise I will take immediate action against you.

Deadline is 5 hours which ends on 26 February 2019 at 5.18pm.

---------------------

This is serious and not a joke anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I whea koe i te ngahorotanga o te rau o te kotukutuku?

47 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The true facts are as such that Brochez sent emails to media, Supreme Court officers and the government with links to the data base but he never published the HIV registry information online for the "general" public to access.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just out now 3 hours ago (even from Singapore media):

CNA

26 Feb 2019 08:46AM

Mikhy Brochez admits threatening Singapore Government over HIV data leak in FBI affidavit

It is alleged that from June 2018 through to at least January 2019, Brochez, while living in Kentucky, had emailed links from the medical database to several media outlets, including Alvinology, Mothership, the Straits Times and CNN.

After a VICE News article was published the same month, in which he admitted to sharing the data with the press and Singaporean and American government, the FBI found several emails sent out by Brochez.

On Jan 22, Brochez had sent an email to the Singapore Government with his baseless accusations and links to an online platform, which he explained were links to the medical database, the affidavit said.

Several emails were also sent from his personal email to news outlets, before he warned in a Facebook post in February that he would continue to release the data unless Ler is released from prison.

here the full link:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hiv-data-leak-mikhy-brochez-fbi-affidavit-11288754

In your own post, you yourself had said that he sent emails to the media such as Alvinology, Mothership, the Straits Times and CNN, Supreme Court officers and the government with links to an online platform.  And you still claimed that Brochez so far has never published the data somewhere online for anyone to access??

Brochez so far has never published the data somewhere online for anyone to access.

I stand by my word: You are a FACT-TWISTING LIAR!

Guest disclosed yourself
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

In your own post, you yourself had said that he sent emails to the media such as Alvinology, Mothership, the Straits Times and CNN, Supreme Court officers and the government with links to an online platform.  And you still claimed that Brochez so far has never published the data somewhere online for anyone to access??

I stand by my word: You are a FACT-TWISTING LIAR!

You are the one fact twisting here and naming me a liar. 

You alleged in your first post here from today that he published the HIV data on facebook. This is not true.

Sending emails to different people which includes a link to Brochez PC is something very different than posting information online for everyone who is using the internet to access any information or data online. Maybe you are just not able to understand the difference.

Sending an email to anybody is not "publishing online" as in normal circumstances nobody can access the email only the purported person(s) named in the email can do so.

You are jumping again on wrong conclusions. Learn to read articles properly first before you allege other people as liars.

Can't you read properly?

He sent emails! EMAILS to the named people from the media organisations (stated above).

Sending emails does not mean publishing online or leaking online.

Further, the first sentence starts with "He is alleged..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent )

I request you to please take retract your wrongful allegations against me and apologise for shaming me as a Liar.

Please retract your wrongful allegations against me immediately at this thread.

Otherwise I will take immediate action against you.

Deadline is running which ends on 26 February 2019 at 5.18pm.

---------------------

This is serious and not a joke anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I whea koe i te ngahorotanga o te rau o te kotukutuku?

Guest disclosed yourself, you have crossed the line. 

First, you openly threatened the use of weapons when you claimed that *the blades of your keris are already sharp... " in the post here. 

And then you tell people that you will be taking 

"immediate action" and that *This is serious and not a joke anymore.' 

And you made such threats with the intention to cause alarm or to coerce others to do something against their wishes. 

There should be sufficient cause for concern of bodily harm to people here. I trust this is considered criminal intimidation, which in Singapore, is criminalized under Section 503 ofthe Penal Code. 

And furthermore, as you have threatened others with bodily harm and made others fearful of getting physically hurt by you and your sharp keris, this already account to the offense of assault under section 351 of the Penal Code..This is not just a civil case of assault anymore, there is also criminal sanctions liabilities now. 

If you are a real lawyer, you should have known what you had done to yourself. 

BlowingWind moderators should start doing something about this soon, just like how Facebook blocked Mikhy"s site as soon as they can, when they found his wrongdoings. However, please note that all of such posts have already been copied and pasted for references in the future, in case a police report needs to be filed against this Guest disclosed yourself in the future. 

Guest disclosed yourself

This is what you wrote yourself just last midnight:

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This Guest disclosed yourself ignored the fact that the leak was done on Brochez's facebook pages;

in the following thread at the Flaming Room, (which you started in hijacking my Guest nick name)

It is a known fact that Brochez never disclosed the data from the HIV Registry on Facebook or on his Facebook posts.

You still want to deny that you accused me wrongly as a liar? Due to the fact that you misinterpreted the news article and wrongly concluded that Brochez posted the HIV data online on Facebook???

You are very wrong on this point, which you posted here and at the other forum in the Flaming Room.

It was you yourself who misinterpreted this from one of the articles on CNA.

Brochez never leaked the information or HIV registry data on Facebook.

This has been unfortunately a wrong assumption from you.

It is a matter of common understanding that others apologise for their errors.

I have given you the opportunity to apologise for your wrongful allegations at Blowing Wind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taane rou kakahi ka moea; taane moe i roto i te whare kurua te takataka.

Guest disclosed yourself
35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

First, you openly threatened the use of weapons when you claimed that *the blades of your keris are already sharp... " in the post here. 

And you made such threats with the intention to cause alarm or to coerce others to do something against their wishes. 

There should be sufficient cause for concern of bodily harm to people here. I trust this is considered criminal intimidation, which in Singapore, is criminalized under Section 503 ofthe Penal Code. 

And furthermore, as you have threatened others with bodily harm and made others fearful of getting physically hurt by you and your sharp keris, this already account to the offense of assault under section 351 of the Penal Code..This is not just a civil case of assault anymore, there is also criminal sanctions liabilities now. 

BlowingWind moderators should start doing something about this soon, just like how Facebook blocked Mikhy"s site as soon as they can, when they found his wrongdoings. However, please note that all of such posts have already been copied and pasted for references in the future, in case a police report needs to be filed against this Guest disclosed yourself in the future. 

Guest Dirty Auntie ( Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest alias Guest 犯贱冰冰 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest anti mosquito detergent):

Please refrain from distracting others from the main issue and deviating on the topic, once you are caught on your own wrongdoings or pulling in posts from different threads, which have no connection to the issue here. 

By no means at this thread (or at any other place at Blowing Wind) I have ever threatened you to cause physical harm (or should I write "alarm" like you did?).

This is merely made up by you and has no basis as the previous allegation where you alleged me as liar at all.

Refrain from exaggerating and trying to play a victim here now, when you yourself were exactly the one here who called other people at this Forum a liar.

The only one who crossed a line was you yourself by calling me a liar.

I take it that you don't want to apologise for your wrongful accusation against me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He iti hoki te mokoroa, nana i kakati te kahikatea.

Guest frowning guest
1 hour ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Will a moderator please restore order to this thread -- and by restore order -- I do NOT mean throw it into the Flaming Room! Nonetheless, what this topic has devolved into is a cesspool of ridiculousness, as well as a major insult to the serious breaches of privacy that Singapore's HIV+ citizens have been thrust into by the underhanded machinations of Brochez and Ler. Thanks in advance.

Out of interest,  been watching this thread since it was started but never posted anything here until recent posts.

kinda strange that on the posts made from the two Guests today at the end of discussions another guest with the name “Guest Caught telling lies” steps in and then asks for the Moderators to “call for order”. And choosing this Guest name as “Guest caught telling lies” is like his main intention is that he wants to imply that one Guest has been telling lies here and pointing this to one guest only.

To me this looks very much like it has been posted by the same Guest under the previous Guest nick “Guest Guest” who is now again hiding behind a different Guest name using “caught telling lies”, the one that probably all the time here has been causing havoc from the start by calling “disclosed yourself” having telling lies and not wanting to apologise for his error. And the same who has been offending “disclosed yourself” all the time.

For me it is very obvious that this Guest Caught Telling Lies is trying to act neutral whereas he is the one person behind all that havoc created and simply only hiding from another profile and just hiding from this new guest name again.

The Moderators should not follows any requests from people not being humble at first place and just use this platform for tricky games and concealing the identity. They should better blame-shame the offending guest who calls other guys “liars” instead of acting against the innocent guests here.

I find this very unfair to the one humble guests like guest “disclosed yourself” who tries to defend Blowing Wind and who seems not to aim to cause havoc. This is my personal opinion on this.

Guest Guest 2
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup, what DY wrote amounts to criminal intimidation. Bryan Tan Sian Yang was found guilty of the same for a similar publication in the WAAPD FB group where he threatened harm against the gay community.

Already screenshoted the posts, good thing DY can't modify or delete the posts.

27 minutes ago, Guest frowning guest said:

guest “disclosed yourself” who tries to defend Blowing Wind

When did he try to defend Blowing Wind? The way you assume that this Guest and that Guest are the same guest, goes to show that you are just disclosed yourself in another nickname all together.

Guest disclosed yourself
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Yup, what DY wrote amounts to criminal intimidation. Bryan Tan Sian Yang was found guilty of the same for a similar publication in the WAAPD FB group where he threatened harm against the gay community.

Already screenshoted the posts, good thing DY can't modify or delete the posts.

You don't need to double the Guest posts repeatedly by acting under different guest profile nicks.

Everybody knows that under Guest Guest and Guest Guest 2 are the same persons.

At the  original thread

HIV Positive Status of 14,200 People Leaked Online

there was never any mention of any physical harm made in any posts at above thread.

In fact, if you had been a better lawyer then you would have seen a big difference. But you didn't at all.

But you just wanted to impress some laymen here in thinking that there was something whereas there was nothing at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He panehe toki ka tu te tangitangi kai.

3 hours ago, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Will a moderator please restore order to this thread -- and by restore order -- I do NOT mean throw it into the Flaming Room! Nonetheless, what this topic has devolved into is a cesspool of ridiculousness, as well as a major insult to the serious breaches of privacy that Singapore's HIV+ citizens have been thrust into by the underhanded machinations of Brochez and Ler. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Guest frowning guest said:

Out of interest,  been watching this thread since it was started but never posted anything here until recent posts.

kinda strange that on the posts made from the two Guests today at the end of discussions another guest with the name “Guest Caught telling lies” steps in and then asks for the Moderators to “call for order”. And choosing this Guest name as “Guest caught telling lies” is like his main intention is that he wants to imply that one Guest has been telling lies here and pointing this to one guest only.

To me this looks very much like it has been posted by the same Guest under the previous Guest nick “Guest Guest” who is now again hiding behind a different Guest name using “caught telling lies”, the one that probably all the time here has been causing havoc from the start by calling “disclosed yourself” having telling lies and not wanting to apologise for his error. And the same who has been offending “disclosed yourself” all the time.

For me it is very obvious that this Guest Caught Telling Lies is trying to act neutral whereas he is the one person behind all that havoc created and simply only hiding from another profile and just hiding from this new guest name again.

The Moderators should not follows any requests from people not being humble at first place and just use this platform for tricky games and concealing the identity. They should better blame-shame the offending guest who calls other guys “liars” instead of acting against the innocent guests here.

I find this very unfair to the one humble guests like guest “disclosed yourself” who tries to defend Blowing Wind and who seems not to aim to cause havoc. This is my personal opinion on this.

I m sensing the same here and support the post from frowning.

It looks to me very much like the real guilty party here is simply disguising behind another Guest posting under this Guest Guest and then Guest Caught Telling Lies playing the moral but being the guilty guy instead. The one who calling the other liar. Blowing Wind shuld really make an end to this and shuld stop this Guest Guest from being able to post at Blowing Wind. It was him starting to call the other one liar and I felt empathy for the disclosed yourself guest to fight this back against him. Blowing Wind shuld directly step in, some other calling a one liar. Instead of stopping this Guest Guest goin on and on against the disclosed yourself guest.

And now it is even like this one Guest is going on more in attacking that disclosed yourself guest with another post saying him liar.

Wuld wish the post we dun want no longer to read from the one Guest Guest goin be all deleted in future.

Isn't there really nothing Blowing Wind can do against all this bad attitude from this Guest Guest who always attacking other here. Blowing Wind shuld give warning to such bad Guest in open too here and not just only keeping quiet or moving to Flaming room.

I don't wanna like open Blowing Wind anymore with this crap. In morning I open, not enjoy with this crap from this guy Guest Guest, then keep this Blowing Wind closed the next days.

Some other can speak out too.

just adding this:

How can this disclosed yourself guest be a liar when he post on Sunday 24 Feb at 1.41pm replying to question from this Thomas when the information from FBI not already available at the news on Sunday this time. The Cna news article is only out today morning 26 Feb saying that one email with link was sent to the mother of Farrra-Brochez, which is 2 days later. This Guest Guest still want to call him liar. This Guest Guest really making a big joke to himself with his last post.

Blowing Wind please delete this Guest Guest posts.

45 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

I don't wanna like open Blowing Wind anymore with this crap. In morning I open, not enjoy with this crap from this guy Guest Guest, then keep this Blowing Wind closed the next days.

Feel free to stick to Member's Zone.

36 minutes ago, mlyfunp said:

just adding this:

How can this disclosed yourself guest be a liar when he post on Sunday 24 Feb at 1.41pm replying to question from this Thomas when the information from FBI not already available at the news on Sunday this time. The Cna news article is only out today morning 26 Feb saying that one email with link was sent to the mother of Farrra-Brochez, which is 2 days later. This Guest Guest still want to call him liar. This Guest Guest really making a big joke to himself with his last post.

Blowing Wind please delete this Guest Guest posts.

Are you now claiming that Guest disclosed yourself didn't know beforehand that the information was leaked to others when he made the post on Sunday 24 Feb at 1.41pm? If that's so, who is he to make such a blatant claim such as that one below?

Brochez so far has never published the data somewhere online for anyone to access

If he is clueless about the truths, the least he can do is to shut up and stop propagating such lies! This entire situation is so serious, that I cannot imagine anybody with a right mind and a right attitude to support Brochez, by making such false claims that he never published the data somewhere online for anyone to access. And I also cannot imagine anybody with a right mind and a right attitude to be supporting Brochez's supporters, like the way you are doing too.   

Guest disclosed yourself

Falling on his own knees

Even with full battle clearly lost

Guest Troll Dirty Auntie tries to pull the ropes

to link the unthinkable as an attempt for his hopes

But only to end up being himself dirtied utmost.

With no valid point never

keeps on naming others liars

just with intent to support his bias

But he will mostly not win ever.

And the reason for all this

is so simple and easy

Despite his tries of being sleazy

But because his mind is in twist.

Shame on him callings from the off

He shall hang and then falloff

shouts the Blowing Wind community

with sudden shocked of its own brutality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E toto o te tangata, he kai; te oranga o te tangata, he whenua.

Guest disclosed yourself

Typo...

Falling on his own knees

is so simple and easy

with sudden shock of its own brutality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Dirtily Professor
2 hours ago, mlyfunp said:

I m sensing the same here and support the post from frowning. It looks to me very much like the real guilty party here is simply disguising behind another Guest posting under this Guest Guest and then Guest Caught Telling Lies playing the moral but being the guilty guy instead. The one who calling the other liar. Blowing Wind shuld really make an end to this and shuld stop this Guest Guest from being able to post at Blowing Wind. It was him starting to call the other one liar and I felt empathy for the disclosed yourself guest to fight this back against him. Blowing Wind shuld directly step in, some other calling a one liar. Instead of stopping this Guest Guest goin on and on against the disclosed yourself guest. And now it is even like this one Guest is going on more in attacking that disclosed yourself guest with another post saying him liar. Wuld wish the post we dun want no longer to read from the one Guest Guest goin be all deleted in future. Isn't there really nothing Blowing Wind can do against all this bad attitude from this Guest Guest who always attacking other here. Blowing Wind shuld give warning to such bad Guest in open too here and not just only keeping quiet or moving to Flaming room. I don't wanna like open Blowing Wind anymore with this crap. In morning I open, not enjoy with this crap from this guy Guest Guest, then keep this Blowing Wind closed the next days. Some other can speak out too.

You seem to mean well so I'm going to give you some friendly advice not to take sides against guests who do something good when there is no proof that they did anything bad. I can almost 100% guarantee that Guest Caught Telling Lies had nothing to do with any of the flaming that took place before he asked the moderators to restore order because the moderators would have called him out for such hypocrisy.

The moderators know which members are posing as guests, as well as which guests are using multiple names, and they will act accordingly when they feel there is a problem. Implying otherwise is a major insult to Hendry, GM, and everybody else who works so hard to give this community a forum we can call home. I am also annoyed that no members called for a moderator in advance of Guest Caught Telling Lies.

Members should want to keep the Main Forum clear of flame wars even more than guests, although there are constructive guests, such as myself. At any rate, if guests want to feud with each other, they are free to do so all day and all night in the Flaming Room. But their ridiculous arguments and insults should not be spilling into the Main Forum and ruining regular threads. Members must always call out that crap.

32 minutes ago, Guest Dirtily Professor said:

You seem to mean well so I'm going to give you some friendly advice not to take sides against guests who do something good when there is no proof that they did anything bad. I can almost 100% guarantee that Guest Caught Telling Lies had nothing to do with any of the flaming that took place before he asked the moderators to restore order because the moderators would have called him out for such hypocrisy.

The moderators know which members are posing as guests, as well as which guests are using multiple names, and they will act accordingly when they feel there is a problem. Implying otherwise is a major insult to Hendry, GM, and everybody else who works so hard to give this community a forum we can call home. I am also annoyed that no members called for a moderator in advance of Guest Caught Telling Lies.

Members should want to keep the Main Forum clear of flame wars even more than guests, although there are constructive guests, such as myself. At any rate, if guests want to feud with each other, they are free to do so all day and all night in the Flaming Room. But their ridiculous arguments and insults should not be spilling into the Main Forum and ruining regular threads. Members must always call out that crap.

But this is one of the funny thing at Blowing Wind: Now you another Guest turns up claiming

this Guest Guest calling the disclose yourslf guest a liar is not the same as Guest Caught Telling Lies but being another Guest and pretend to know all from what happening behind Blowing and what Moderators will do or not and he self only a Guest and how can he know?

And then you this new Guest saying he is constructive Guest when I never before see him post here.

And then what I seeing was the insults and ridiculous post coming from this one Guest Guest just always calling the other diclosed yurself liar many time when the second guest just asking him for apology.

And should I now not sense suspicion when you new Guest come here defending this Guest Caught Telling lies when you can't know him. How would you know him not same as Guest Guest or even you? This and your appearance now is not making many sense to me. I m sorry. Even making me more suspicion.

I still think the Moderators  or Blowing Wind can do more in efforts from stopping this starting such fights from the start and shuld stop the one Guest Guest always quarrelling here.

10 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Typo...

Falling on his own knees

is so simple and easy

with sudden shock of its own brutality.

Image result for ROFl gifs

Guest Guest True Proof

Guest Dirty Auntie =  Guest Guest = Guest Caught Telling Lies = Guest Dirtily Professor = Guest Proof = Guest guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Guest Guest 2 = Guest 犯贱冰 冰 = Guest Cleanly Teacher = Guest Truth = Truth = Guest CiXi = Guest 等死期 = Guest Stop The Madness = Guest MAGA = Guest mona visa = Guest Wonder Man = Guest Trash or Talent = Guest LAN腥霉 = Guest Ngwm = Guest disclosed yourself go away =  Guest Inspector Gaga = Guest Sherlock @ Homes = Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol = Guest NIGHTWHORE = Guest Sista priscilla = Guest 等死期 = Guest Anti Shizzo Guest = Guest Anti Colonial Whore Steve = Guest anti mosquito detergency = Guest Mature G = Guest Dr Who = Guest Rolleyes = Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer = Guest are u the slut = Guest 摇欲山 = Guest 威宝妹 = Guest 浩浩又荡荡 = Guest 零治零 = Guest Gossip mongers? = Guest dirty pussy = Guest Fruitguan = Guest public spaces = Guest 冷宫饭冰冰 = Guest LOL = Guest wrong lah = Guest Not the same guest = Guest 张慢欲 = Guest Fan Bing Bing = Guest Collect fees for Non Event = Guest Recent Review = Guest Medical Officer, TTSH A&E = Guest 马萨僵漆 = Guest Smooth Ass = Guest Bestie = Guest Drinko = Guest Modern Witchcraft = Guest Cocoon = Guest Sillypore

Guest disclosed yourself
4 hours ago, Guest Guest True Proof said:

Guest Dirty Auntie =  Guest Guest = Guest Caught Telling Lies = Guest Dirtily Professor = Guest Proof = Guest guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Guest Guest 2 = Guest 犯贱冰 冰 = Guest Cleanly Teacher = Guest Truth = Truth = Guest CiXi = Guest 等死期 = Guest Stop The Madness = Guest MAGA = Guest mona visa = Guest Wonder Man = Guest Trash or Talent = Guest LAN腥霉 = Guest Ngwm = Guest disclosed yourself go away =  Guest Inspector Gaga = Guest Sherlock @ Homes = Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol = Guest NIGHTWHORE = Guest Sista priscilla = Guest 等死期 = Guest Anti Shizzo Guest = Guest Anti Colonial Whore Steve = Guest anti mosquito detergency = Guest Mature G = Guest Dr Who = Guest Rolleyes = Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer = Guest are u the slut = Guest 摇欲山 = Guest 威宝妹 = Guest 浩浩又荡荡 = Guest 零治零 = Guest Gossip mongers? = Guest dirty pussy = Guest Fruitguan = Guest public spaces = Guest 冷宫饭冰冰 = Guest LOL = Guest wrong lah = Guest Not the same guest = Guest 张慢欲 = Guest Fan Bing Bing = Guest Collect fees for Non Event = Guest Recent Review = Guest Medical Officer, TTSH A&E = Guest 马萨僵漆 = Guest Smooth Ass = Guest Bestie = Guest Drinko = Guest Modern Witchcraft = Guest Cocoon = Guest Sillypore

When the Wind Whispers: "Get out"

Dirty Auntie invented many nicks

for playing on Blowing Wind all his tricks

Calling other people got no proof

of him hiding and concealing the truth

being behind all those invented nicks

as if he gets money for his sleazy gigs.

Just a few days before

he denied being a whore

of being behind so many Guest profiles

naming the doubting others suffering schizophrenia

and calling him to quickly take his medicine

for the other alleging him being behind some nicks

while writing in the same threads on different topics.

Some recent days just ago

He complained Guest Disclosed

stole him the complete show

and the one he hated most

that he should get quickly lost

because he trapped him hiding behind his masks

blatantly discovering him in shocking gasps

but he even continued more at no cost.

Maliciously concealing his true identity

he likes shaming innocent members

at the different posting chambers

when others doubting his mental ability

in reading his xenophobic nonsense

and all laughing on the silly contents.

The Blowing Wind community quickly

came together deciding unanimously

to throw him directly out of the forum

and recommending him to a sanatorium

to eagerly regain the wanted happy joy

instead of suffering his deceitful ploy.

Guest Caught Telling Lies
On February 26, 2019 at 1:52 PM, mlyfunp said:

And should I now not sense suspicion when you new Guest come here defending this Guest Caught Telling lies when you can't know him. How would you know him not same as Guest Guest or even you? This and your appearance now is not making many sense to me. I m sorry. Even making me more suspicion.

I neither know nor care who you are, but I have NEVER posted under such a lazy and uncreative name as Guest Guest, and I am also not Guest Dirtily Professor, who is obviously either Guest Cleanly Teacher giving himself a pre-shower promotion, or else another guest inspired by his nickname and using a funny new moniker to troll Nightingale and Guest Disclosed Yourself.

These constant accusations that all (or many) guests are the same do nothing but waste people's time and unnecessarily prolong threads that would otherwise die much faster deaths. Furthermore, the day I begged the moderators to restore order was not my first time posting with this name, so people who had read my previous posts would know I'm not a troublemaker.

Guest guest
On 3/6/2019 at 7:10 AM, Nightingale said:

This is the umpteenth time guests claim that they are not this guest or that guest.  So to save you the trouble of defending yourself each time, and to save us the trouble of guessing (which we already have given up on), just register yourself as a member so that no one can impersonate you.  Is that so difficult to do?  What do you have to lose?  If you can't change others' perception, then change yourself.  The choice is yours.

replying to your own post again ,again, and again.

oh stop all these pretense, only intensely insecure person create multiple nicks and reply to own post.

Caught yer ....

Guest Guest Teehee

Lol. Everywhere nightingale and steve comments sure ended up baiting trolls. every thread becomes a flaming room.

Jeez if only everyone knows how to practice a little self control.

Guest Guest 2
41 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

That's because ONLY Nightingale and Steve (with Robin Hood as a newcomer) dare to rebut her irrational extremist chauvinistic scathing comments.  If only Auntie OCD could practise self control and refrain from trolling us in threads which we post our comments, fewer threads would be thrown into the Flaming Room.  The problem is - when will looney auntie stop targeting us and manufacturing hate posts and hurtful remarks?

LOL, talking about yourself in the third person?

Obviously you are the same person behind disclosed yourself and all the trolling guest profiles 

LOLOL

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

That's because ONLY Nightingale and Steve (with Robin Hood as a newcomer) dare to rebut her irrational extremist chauvinistic scathing comments.  If only Auntie OCD could practise self control and refrain from trolling us in threads which we post our comments, fewer threads would be thrown into the Flaming Room.  The problem is - when will looney auntie stop targeting us and manufacturing hate posts and hurtful remarks?

You are the ones who got the threads flamed so much that they were all banished into the Flaming Room. Don't make it sound like you are some kind of a hero here, trying to save anybody's day. If you feel that you are doing this BW forum so much justice, just go ahead and volunteer to be a Moderator then. Why go round and round rebutting comments here and there all over the forum, when you can just go ahead and delete away the posts as a Moderator? Or perhaps it is because no Moderators will ever let you into their ranks since you are the very type of people that the Moderators needs to guard against, i.e. a TROLL??  

Hasil carian imej untuk troll

Guest Guest

1.  You point your fingers at others yet 3 fingers point back at you.  Why didn't the Moderators choose you as one of them then?

Because I am not the one to go about policing this forum and rebutting people here and there all over the forum...

2.  Who says I have the time to do volunteer work by checking every post on this website?

You sure seems to be doing this on a full time basis already anyway,

3.  If all my threads were banished into the Flaming Room, then how do you explain an overwhelming majority of my other threads still intact in the Main Forum?  And even "long naggy" ones?

At the barest minimum, you yourself know you are naggy and admitted it here. As for those "overwhelming majority of (your)

other threads still intact in the Main Forum" which you claimed you have, they must have been so frivolous and insignificant that nobody has read them in months and were all buried deep under newer threads, which explains why they are still there.

4.  Anyone has the right and freedom to rebut any extremist self-righteous lunatic insulting comments.  It will be sad if all readers maintain the passive by-stander effect as it means no one rejects unjust irrational dangerous remarks.

No wonder you never grew old of making post all over the forum under other nicks. You got lots of training on how to rebute yourself all the time.

5.  I am no hero but if you view me as one, suit yourself.

You are NOOOOOO hero.

Puke

Guest disclosed yourself

and what is this if not policing you hypocrite MORON?

You always accuse others what you youself do most of the time at Blowing Wind!

Here some of your policing examples from the Main forum!

On 2/26/2019 at 8:57 PM, Guest Guest said:

This entire thread has been derailed simply because of one liar who keeps trying to defend Brochez in the face of all evidence stacked against him.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

Let's just hope that the Guest disclosed yourself do not come in here this time to disrupt the entire thread, trying to defend Brochez baselessly, claiming that he is innocent of the leaks. The entire thread will be thrown into the Flaming Room again, all thanks to his doing.

On 3/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

And your whole point is....?

... to win some award for making the most meaningless post here on this thread and all the other threads too? 

On 2/26/2019 at 4:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

On 2/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

The moderator should remove you for spamming the entire forum with your false assertions. IP Ban

On 1/28/2019 at 8:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

And here we go again with this guy spewing his toxicity all over the forum like some venomous snake... Can't he be banned permanently..? 

On 1/16/2019 at 1:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yea. Am kinda sick of hearing his "i'm the only one that is correct comments". If the moderator can do him a favor by giving him a 1 week break, i think the moderator can do us all a favor and give him a 1 year break. Please treat this as by early Christmas present !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He toa taua, mate taua; he toa piki pari, mate pari’; he toa ngaki kai, ma te huhu tena.

Guest disclosed yourself
18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You are the ones who got the threads flamed so much that they were all banished into the Flaming Room. Don't make it sound like you are some kind of a hero here, trying to save anybody's day. If you feel that you are doing this BW forum so much justice, just go ahead and volunteer to be a Moderator then. Why go round and round rebutting comments here and there all over the forum, when you can just go ahead and delete away the posts as a Moderator? Or perhaps it is because no Moderators will ever let you into their ranks since you are the very type of people that the Moderators needs to guard against, i.e. a TROLL??  

Hasil carian imej untuk troll

Hahahhaa that looks like Nightwhore good. Did you deliberately choose a troll that looks like him lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.