Male HQ

Does too much ejaculation will weaken and age the body very fast?

Guest semen

Guest semen

When I feel stress, I wanted to jerk off to get out of the blues. but I feel stress and get moody a lot so proportionally I do jerk off quite a lot too. Will I age faster? 

Guest semen
Just now, aelwaien said:

No. 

It's a myth that your life force seeps out with your semen. 

It's just genetic material and it regenerates provided you have healthy testicles and abstain from tight underwear or smoking or deliberate trauma to the balls. 

and what about cancer prostrate for those who seldom ejaculate?

Perhaps it is the constant stressful environment that may have aged you faster. (Or made you feel you have aged when in fact you are still ok.)

I find deep breathing very relaxing whenever I find stress coming my direction. More oxygen please .. in my life. Go away stressors ..

Guest semen
2 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Perhaps it is the constant stressful environment that may have aged you faster. (Or made you feel you have aged when in fact you are still ok.)

I find deep breathing very relaxing whenever I find stress coming my direction. More oxygen please .. in my life. Go away stressors ..

I find that whenever I'm about to ejaculate, the deep breathing feels like so wonderful. 

Guest semen
4 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Lol. And the deep exhale when you release right. Haha so visual

I'm trying to practice semen retention from Mantak Chia. to absorb the sexual energy from the base all the way to the top, crown instead of letting the energy wasted. but after a few deep breathing, I decided to cum cause want to destress and want to enjoy the orgasm

7 minutes ago, Guest semen said:

I'm trying to practice semen retention from Mantak Chia. to absorb the sexual energy from the base all the way to the top, crown instead of letting the energy wasted. but after a few deep breathing, I decided to cum cause want to destress and want to enjoy the orgasm

Just that don’t pressure-restrict or may end up with retrograde ejaculation which is bad :(

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

Guest Semen
29 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Just that don’t pressure-restrict or may end up with retrograde ejaculation which is bad :(

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

I think it happenned before. I was trying another secret form of semen retention calls the secret of the golden flower. Basically contracting the muscle between the penis and anus as in kegel exercise. But there is a hack that is to press on that muscle during ejaculation. I think smthg went wrong or maybe by blocking the exit, the semen went into my bladder. Cause during peeing, my pee is quite foamy. Like a lot bubble.

1 hour ago, Guest semen said:

and what about cancer prostrate for those who seldom ejaculate?

One reads that it is better for the prostate to ejaculate frequently. 

And it's good for the spirit to welcome the orgasm, let it come freely  :)

21 minutes ago, Guest Semen said:

I think it happenned before. I was trying another secret form of semen retention calls the secret of the golden flower. Basically contracting the muscle between the penis and anus as in kegel exercise. But there is a hack that is to press on that muscle during ejaculation. I think smthg went wrong or maybe by blocking the exit, the semen went into my bladder. Cause during peeing, my pee is quite foamy. Like a lot bubble.

Had a quick search at Mantak Chia’s videos. Lol, the way he explains is really quite entertaining. Basically he talks about massaging daily to help the penis glan be less sensitive; learning to control the prostate muscles much like holding pee midstream like 300 times daily to train and control these muscles; and not go overboard with stimulating until one reach the point-of-no-return. All sounds rather sensible actually. 

Guest disclosed yourself

We don't even know the age of the threadstarter. Difficult to give advice.

----------------------------------------------------

He hono tangata e kore e motu; ka pa he taura waka e mo.

If you are worried about the aging effect from over ejaculation, you can always mix your semen with any sleeping mask & leave it overnight. If you cum in the morning, you can mix it with a daytime moisturizer and apply onto your face after cleaning and toning. Once it is fully absorbed, apply your sunscreen SPF 69 & PA+++.

To combat fatigue & weakness, you can mix it with a neat shot of Yomeishu or Dom Benedictine  and drink it immediately.

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

To combat fatigue & weakness, you can mix it with a neat shot of Yomeishu or Dom Benedictine  and drink it immediately.

Do they work?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

It is said eveytime a man shoot sperm, he will age by 5 days. So if you are 30years old now, you shoot sperm everyday, your body will be like 60 year old man when you are 35.

Guest Semen
8 hours ago, Truth said:

If you are worried about the aging effect from over ejaculation, you can always mix your semen with any sleeping mask & leave it overnight. If you cum in the morning, you can mix it with a daytime moisturizer and apply onto your face after cleaning and toning. Once it is fully absorbed, apply your sunscreen SPF 69 & PA+++.

Joke aside, does yomeishu or DOM Benedictine works? I want to buy one last time. 80smthg sgd. So want to make sure it really works first...

Guest Semen
7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Whether you eat, sleep or having sex, anything too much is no good.  

But money too much is never no good. Yes, I'm using double negative. 

19 minutes ago, Guest Semen said:

Joke aside, does yomeishu or DOM Benedictine works? I want to buy one last time. 80smthg sgd. So want to make sure it really works first...

Why not,? Both helps to improve blood circulation & metabolism.

I can picture all BW members rushing to buy them after work haha.

Guest Old Gymer
3 hours ago, Guest Semen said:

But money too much is never no good. Yes, I'm using double negative. 

I have a friend, well to do and he likes to show off his money because he worked so hard for that all his life.

Then one day we met for dinner. While walking there, I jumped over a small pool of rainwater on the ground. He limped around it. Then I skipped up some steps, he struggled up one step at a time.

During dinner he was unusually quiet whereas he'll usually boast about big house and car and what his money buy.

I'm the one who's always doing well in class but almost everyone is doing better than me financially as I only live in a small hdb flat. I don't feel inferior to anyone of them, still they think I'm Ah Q.

They always boast about their luxurious holidays, the good foods. I just eat rough rice and go holidays stay in backpack hostels getting to know people. I tell them and they were sarcastic.

Now that we are old, we meet less because many are not feeling well. I didn't realise it before, when we took a group photo, how old they they looked compared to me. Even walking around some can actually feel breathless. 

They have maids, they have good foods, they drive. I do everything myself and live simple. I don't stress myself and exercise regularly. I have little money left even in cpf but I'm the one who's not worried about the future. 

I thought they'll never give up their comfortable lifestyles because they measure their success by it.

Suddenly one of them said he gave up his car and his maid because that day when walking to dinner, he was shocked that I could still skip and jump around like a youngster while his knees hurt, he's out of breathe,  he's losing his hair. Now he does his own cooking, cleaning. He's exercising regularly.

Now then I realised how bad his health was. 

Like the Chinese saying, "不见棺材不流泪" "some people don't cry till they see the coffin". It's no use telling people "But money too much is never no good." They'll argue that there are people who are rich and healthy too. But too much money blinds one's mind, most people will choose the comfortable life till getting water to drink also must wait for the maid to come back from shopping. They are proud to tell me such stories and I just smile. No use telling them philosophical advices, only time will tell.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It is said eveytime a man shoot sperm, he will age by 5 days. So if you are 30years old now, you shoot sperm everyday, your body will be like 60 year old man when you are 35.

For many decades now I ejaculate at least once every 5 days.  So according to your estimation, I should age at least twice as fast.  

I feel quite well for being over 100 years old  :)

4 hours ago, Guest Old Gymer said:

---

They have maids, they have good foods, they drive. I do everything myself and live simple. I don't stress myself and exercise regularly. I have little money left even in cpf but I'm the one who's not worried about the future. 

I thought they'll never give up their comfortable lifestyles because they measure their success by it.

Suddenly one of them said he gave up his car and his maid because that day when walking to dinner, he was shocked that I could still skip and jump around like a youngster while his knees hurt, he's out of breathe,  he's losing his hair. Now he does his own cooking, cleaning. He's exercising regularly.

Enjoy the satisfaction of being a good example.  I also live simple, do everything myself, don't stress and exercise plenty.  And I can keep up with people half my age.  Five years ago I met my high school peers to commemorate the 50th anniversary of our graduation.  We talked about those who had passed away, and the majority of these peers, same age as me,  they look like they are my fathers.

Guest real tea

Even if there is posts that says "yes, its bad for you", will you change? u just want to see comments that says "no its doesnt". and u hope that those comments will comfort u and u can use it as an excuse to keep on doing it. the fact that u raise the question whether it has any negative effects on ur body, proves that u are feeling the negative effects already. if someone was to donate blood once a week. do u think the person will become weaker?  wake up. u know u are feeling ur body deteriorating fast when u frequently masturbate. if you genuinely want to change. u will look up resources at places where people abstain from masturbation, for where they share their experiences if they overindulge themselves. not on a forum where more than half of the content is of sexual based.  

2 hours ago, Guest real tea said:

Even if there is posts that says "yes, its bad for you", will you change? u just want to see comments that says "no its doesnt". and u hope that those comments will comfort u and u can use it as an excuse to keep on doing it. the fact that u raise the question whether it has any negative effects on ur body, proves that u are feeling the negative effects already. if someone was to donate blood once a week. do u think the person will become weaker?  wake up. u know u are feeling ur body deteriorating fast when u frequently masturbate. if you genuinely want to change. u will look up resources at places where people abstain from masturbation, for where they share their experiences if they overindulge themselves. not on a forum where more than half of the content is of sexual based.  

You must be a clairvoyant to "know" why he asks this question about masturbation. 

You also "know" that he is feeling his body deteriorating fast when he frequently masturbates (!)

And... what experiences of overindulging in masturbation can reveal people who abstain from masturbation???

It seems that you have some serious reasoning handicaps. 

Could this be because masturbation freaks you out and you never do it?

Look at this:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer-20090929112

A study at Harvard revealed that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month had 33% less probability of getting prostate cancer.

Another study in Australia also found that men who ejaculated 4.7 to 7 ejaculations a week (once a day!) had 36% less probability of cancer than those doing it less than 2.3 times a week.

Conclusion:  one does not necessarily have to super-ejaculate to fend off prostate cancer (there are other ways),  but at least one should not worry about doing it as much as the healthy body calls for.  Many of us who are older have the experience that sex, ejaculation is self limiting.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest disclosed yourself

This is really turning into something funny.

I remember one research that came out with the findings that keeping up certain amount of sex until a certain age, enables you to enjoy sex longer until older age.

The question to me would be, would fucking equate to masturbating. To reduce prostate cancer when you fuck 5 guys a week, do you stell need to masturbate?

I would assume from that study "ejaculation" would refer to sex (fucking) and masturbation.

You two fighting cocks, don't get so agitated.

The threadstarter maybe came from the perspective of those rumours, which were spread years ago to keep people away from masturbating.

In fact, as I said in another thread, he could have done a google job and read into the discussions of this topic from health and science.

I personally don't think that excessive masturbation leads to you growing older (faster). Wouldn't your sexual urges die off with advancing age anyway?

The example of the rich friends of that "old gymer", the aging could have been from more stress at work, rich people indulge into bad life styles, drink cognac, overeat on foie gras. Drive to the 200m mamak shop to buy tonic water instead of walking over and puff heavy cigars.

Many wake up at 55 when it is too late, then you find these oldsters (sorry for the word) who tell you that their whole life now is a diet and sports program, no can't go for dinner, because the pilates trainer is just on the way...  2 almonds a day for lunch, and next "real" lunch on the program is in 3 months ...

There are these old rice planter ladies in Japan who achieve 90 - 100 years with a very simple life.

Looking at this, I think in 30 years the question will be: "Do I really want to get that old?"

Eventually, the suicide rate for older people will increase in the coming years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka mate whare tahi, ka ora whare rua.

Guest real tea
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You must be a clairvoyant to "know" why he asks this question about masturbation. 

You also "know" that he is feeling his body deteriorating fast when he frequently masturbates (!)

And... what experiences of overindulging in masturbation can reveal people who abstain from masturbation???

It seems that you have some serious reasoning handicaps. 

Could this be because masturbation freaks you out and you never do it?

Look at this:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer-20090929112

A study at Harvard revealed that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month had 33% less probability of getting prostate cancer.

Another study in Australia also found that men who ejaculated 4.7 to 7 ejaculations a week (once a day!) had 36% less probability of cancer than those doing it less than 2.3 times a week.

Conclusion:  one does not necessarily have to super-ejaculate to fend off prostate cancer (there are other ways),  but at least one should not worry about doing it as much as the healthy body calls for.  Many of us who are older have the experience that sex, ejaculation is self limiting.

is he asking about cancer? he is asking about getting weaker right? yeah go a head and ignore rest of the researches that proves that over indulge in masturbation/sex is unhealthy. be an ostrich all u want but don't drag people into the pathetic lifestyle u livin. i dont even need to be a clairvoyant to know ur body have issues (and next u gonna tell me u exercise still jumping and have sex a lot to prove u are healthy) and u are living an unhappy life. literally, u are the only one that replies to every post here and argues with people just because they share different views from you. no one except you! op hasnt even prove me wrong and u are the spokesperson of every thread starter. happy fappin mr professor wannabe of harvard university.

Guest disclosed yourself
43 minutes ago, Guest real tea said:

is he asking about cancer? he is asking about getting weaker right? yeah go a head and ignore rest of the researches that proves that over indulge in masturbation/sex is unhealthy. be an ostrich all u want but don't drag people into the pathetic lifestyle u livin. i dont even need to be a clairvoyant to know ur body have issues (and next u gonna tell me u exercise still jumping and have sex a lot to prove u are healthy) and u are living an unhappy life. literally, u are the only one that replies to every post here and argues with people just because they share different views from you. no one except you! op hasnt even prove me wrong and u are the spokesperson of every thread starter. happy fappin mr professor wannabe of harvard university.

hm, the wording and style of writing reminds me of someone...  in particular that word "wannabe"

Never read somewhere that overindulging in sex is unhealthy. Maybe for some sex addicts, who need to come 10 times a day for being satisfied.

You have not given any proof either of this statements.

Actually you could have left your keyboard aside in writing anything like above. It sounds to me more of being a personal attack on someone.

Why don't you just simply ignore what he writes?  There is no need to splash your chili sauce onto every dish here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whana atu poho ki roto, haere mai taiki ki waho; nohoia te whare, ko te hee tonu.

Guest semen
1 hour ago, Guest Blank said:

There is a limited number of shots you can do in your lifetime. Once that quota is hit, you will find yourself harder to ejaculate after that 

I'm kind of perturbed by that as well. in of the movie starring Henry Thia (I forgot which movie already), his wife heard from someone of the above purported facts that a man can ejaculate dunno how many thousand or million times only in his lifetime, afraid that his husband used up the quota by fooling around outside, quickly go back home to get naughty with her husband. 

10 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

so you say...no proof whatsoever in what you say...heck you can even claim to be the president of USA..whos to say other wise???...get lost already will ya...

No proof whatsoever that you even exist.  "guest bottom" ? ... must be because you are at the bottom of humanity. :lol:

7 hours ago, Guest real tea said:

"Getting weaker" is so relative.  With each ejaculation we lose protein, but if this makes us weaker is not a given.

Cancer is more important than weaker.  Or you would like to have your prostate cut off, the end for a long time of continence, arousal, ejaculation?  

And yes, I'm very happy ejaculating :)

4 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

There is a limited number of shots you can do in your lifetime. Once that quota is hit, you will find yourself harder to ejaculate after that 

What is this magic number?  A thousand, a million, a billion?   Alice has the answer:

https://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/fixed-number-male-orgasms-fact-or-fiction

It is women who are limited in the number of eggs they have.  

On 3/10/2019 at 8:38 PM, Guest semen said:

When I feel stress, I wanted to jerk off to get out of the blues. but I feel stress and get moody a lot so proportionally I do jerk off quite a lot too. Will I age faster? 

I think its fine. If worry, just eat it back. Put in honey water or on ice cream.:clap:

Guest Semen
22 minutes ago, Garyl said:

I think its fine. If worry, just eat it back. Put in honey water or on ice cream.:clap:

Before cumming, i thought abt it but after cumming cannot do it. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

In ice cream?  Won't this freeze the poor little sperm?

I think its fine. Its call home-made cryopreservation.. haha:D

https://www.google.com/search?q=freezing+sperms&oq=freezing+sperms&aqs=chrome..69i57.3411j0j9&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Garyl

I dont know how people can cum many time per day. From young age until now if i try to cum a second cum penis will feel slight pain. Trying to jerk off 3rd time will feel intense pain on the penis and normally will give up trying to cum third time in a single day. Foreskin can easily tear on second or third jerk off so i try to make it one day maximum one time.

Cumming  more than once is day is too much.

Imo, once in 3 days or more is more acceptable.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest disclosed yourself
51 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

I dont know how people can cum many time per day. From young age until now if i try to cum a second cum penis will feel slight pain. Trying to jerk off 3rd time will feel intense pain on the penis and normally will give up trying to cum third time in a single day. Foreskin can easily tear on second or third jerk off so i try to make it one day maximum one time.

some people are made to be power bottoms and not power tops.

Nobody asks you to jerk off 3 times every day.

I doubt that the foreskin would tear so easily.

Mostly if you engage in too much of it, not penis will feel pain but the balls will hurt.

What another person wrote, I doubt that there is such a thing that you have XYZ shots per life.

What I read was the following:

Guys who start exploring their sexuality at a very late stage (after 25 years) mostly "die off" sexually at an earlier stage compared to guys who interact sexually at an earlier stage (15teens).

But I m not really sure if all these researches can be trusted.

Here some articles I found on erection and maintaining erection. didn't find anything on a limit for masturbation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex and Aging

As men get older, impotence becomes more common. Impotence is the loss of ability to have and keep an erection hard enough for sexual intercourse. By age 65, about 15 to 25% of men have this problem at least one out of every four times they are having sex. This may happen in men with heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes-either because of the disease or the medicines used to treat it.

A man may find it takes longer to get an erection. His erection may not be as firm or as large as it used to be. The amount of ejaculate may be smaller. The loss of erection after orgasm may happen more quickly, or it may take longer before an erection is again possible. Some men may find they need more foreplay.

What Causes Sexual Problems?

Illness, disability, or the drugs you take to treat a health problem can affect your ability to have and enjoy sex. But, even the most serious health problems usually don't have to stop you from having a satisfying sex life.

Medications. Some drugs can cause sexual problems. These include some blood pressure medicines, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquilizers, appetite suppressants, diabetes drugs, and some ulcer drugs like ranitidine. Some can lead to impotence or make it hard for men to ejaculate.

There is a lot you can do to continue an active sex life. Follow a healthy lifestyle-exercise, eat good food, drink plenty of fluids like water or juices, don't smoke, and avoid alcohol. Try to reduce the stress in your life. See your doctor regularly. And keep a positive outlook on life.

Erection Changes After 50: The Facts

Most men develop "erection dissatisfaction," NOT erectile dysfunction (ED).

Based on junk email and ads for erection drugs, you'd think that every man over 50 has erectile dysfunction (ED). No way. But the news media have done a poor job of elucidating what happens to the erections of older men. Here's what men—and the women who love them—need to know:

ED means no erections from masturbation. According to the American Urological Association, ED is “the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance.” Huh? That’s absurdly vague. If you define “an erection” as what you see in porn, and “satisfactory sexual performance” as porn sex—instant, hard-as-rock erections that last forever with climaxes always on cue—then just about every guy has ED. What is ED, really? For practical purposes, it means that a man who’s sober (no alcohol or other erection-impairing drugs) cannot raise even a semi-firm erection after extended masturbation.

ED is not inevitable. According to landmark studies by University of Chicago researchers, among men aged 50 to 64, about one-third suffer ED. From age 65 to 85, the figure is approximately 44 percent. While ED becomes increasingly common in older men, more than half never develop it.

Most older men suffer not ED but erection dissatisfaction. Starting around age 50 (often earlier among smokers and/or diabetics), erections change. In some men, the process is gradual, in others, it happens more quickly. Either way, older men lose the ability to raise erections solely from sexual fantasies. Direct fondling of the penis becomes necessary. When erections appear, they rise more slowly and do not become as firm as they were during men’s thirties and forties. And minor distractions may cause wilting—the doorbell or an ambulance siren. These changes alarm many men, who jump to the conclusion that they must have ED. If you can still raise erection during masturbation, you don’t. What you have is erection dissatisfaction.

Post-50 erection changes are normal and inevitable. But some lifestyle factors can postpone or even temporarily reverse them: falling madly in love, getting in shape (see below), and making love earlier in the day when you have more energy.

Unfortunately, other factors exacerbate erection dissatisfaction: anxiety, alcohol, many other drugs, relationship problems, and making love when fatigued, i.e., late at night after a long day and a big dinner with wine.

Anxiety is particularly pernicious. It triggers the fight-or-flight reflex that sends blood away from the central body, including the penis, and out to the limbs for self-defense or escape. Less blood in the central body means less blood available for erection. Erection dissatisfaction is upsetting, but try to accept it. It’s normal. And when men become anxious about it, erections become less likely.

Good ways to minimize anxiety: a hot shower before sex, and during lovemaking, deep meditative breathing, a slow pace, and lots of sensual touch all over—which is the kind of sex most women say they prefer.

Erection dissatisfaction can actually enhance lovemaking. The dark cloud of erection changes has a silver lining. Young couples often have problems because young men become aroused faster than young women. Young men are often all finished before young women have even started to get aroused. Post-50 erection changes slow men’s arousal process so their erotic pace more closely matches women’s. A slower pace allows plenty time for kissing, cuddling, and whole-body massage, all essential to most women’s enjoyment of sex. Seen in this light, for many older couples, erection dissatisfaction can be a gift.

article continues after advertisement

Healthy lifestyle minimizes risk of ED. Erection depends on blood flow through the penis. Anything that impairs it increases ED risk: smoking, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, being overweight, sedentary lifestyle, more than two alcoholic drinks a day, and fewer than five daily servings of fruits and vegetables. Avoiding these risk factors does not prevent post-50 erection changes, but it preserves erection function and helps prevent ED.

The drugs are worth trying, but don’t expect miracles. Everyone has heard of Viagra, but Cialis is actually more popular because it’s effective longer—24 to 36 hours instead of three to five. Erection drugs improve erections in around two-thirds of men. They don’t work for about one-third. When they work, they do not produce porn-star erections. Over time, many men need larger doses. But as dosage increases, side effects become more likely, notably, headache and nasal congestion. Finally, the drugs have no effect on arousal, so men may raise erections but don't feel particularly interested in sex. Many men feel disappointed with the drugs. Fewer than half refill their prescriptions.

--------------------------------------------------

He patu te ua ki runga, he ngutu wāhine ki raro.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Frequent ejeculation will greatly weaken a man. The kidney and lungs and spleen will be greatly weaken after every ejeculation. I strongly urge you to shoot only once every 2 months to keep u healthy.

Can you quote any serious article, medical research paper that confirms what you just wrote?

Guest real tea

anyway to op, frequent ejaculation is harmful for u. and i recommend you to read this two books, 欲海回狂 and 壽康寶鑒。 i'm done here. bye.

58 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

By which standards?

By my body's.

I find ejaculation more enjoyable. Anything below 3 days is not that intense.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.