Male HQ

Why do some guys smell so damn good even if they sweat?

Guest WantToSmellNice

Guest WantToSmellNice

Hi, does anyone here smell before a guy with very pleasant smell?? The kind of smell is not from perfume or shampoo (I'm pretty sure). Not too sweet and not too strong. It is like just nice. I'm guessing the kind of smell is from lotion. But I am not sure which lotion. Anyone knows about it? Please let me know.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Hi, does anyone here smell before a guy with very pleasant smell?? The kind of smell is not from perfume or shampoo (I'm pretty sure). Not too sweet and not too strong. It is like just nice. I'm guessing the kind of smell is from lotion. But I am not sure which lotion. Anyone knows about it? Please let me know.

The smell of a guy can come from the clothes he wears, like whether it was being washed with fragrance softener.

Guest Guest

Can b from the groin area too.;-)

you like the smell of dried urine, smegma, groin pit odor and stale body odor combined together at the end of the work day...

sometimes smells good and sexy sometimes puts me off, some guys naturally smell nice and manly, fattys just smell like vinegar, lean fit guys smell sexier, but old ah pek smell can be addictive,

Guest Guest

Nothing to smell! Smell manly guys....all the shit, uine, sweat, etc smell are become your fetish....haha. to me...yuck!!! I prefer guys without perfume, and have a natural smell from his body. Good enough...

You mean to say , for you , at the end of the work day, your body have no dried urine smell on your underwear where it cradled your nice penis, your groin pit have no groin smell, your pits have no pit odor, wow.................

you have JOHNSON baby powder body smelll ??????????????????

Guest WantToSmellNice

My ex always smell good.his perfume.mmmm..will try to get him again to smell.lol

May I know what is your ex's perfume?

Guest Candy Bar

You are probably referring to me.  I love going to work with a nice smell, a sparing cotton dab of the holy behind the palm, not too strong nor absence.  It is spicy and non medicated. The fragant is sweet and minty, memorable and induced memory of the past.  When I stepped in and out of the bus, I purposely brushed my hand near everyone noses and you get to see their faces brightened up with nature essence. That is my gay gift to the world and those who embraced me, is priviledged to smell me.  Yes, call me the sweet fellow. 

You are probably referring to me.  I love going to work with a nice smell, a sparing cotton dab of the holy behind the palm, not too strong nor absence.  It is spicy and non medicated. The fragant is sweet and minty, memorable and induced memory of the past.  When I stepped in and out of the bus, I purposely brushed my hand near everyone noses and you get to see their faces brightened up with nature essence. That is my gay gift to the world and those who embraced me, is priviledged to smell me.  Yes, call me the sweet fellow. 

*vomit*

Guest Guest

I don't like spicy and fragrance smell.  I have an ex-colleague who carried a nice body smell to work in the morning, the natural smell of someone waking up in the morning before showering.

Guest Guest

Sometime it's also the reaction between the guy's sweat and the perfume. Different people have different reaction to the fragance. I have a guy classmate that smells very nice with his fragrance particularly at the end of the day.

You mean to say , for you , at the end of the work day, your body have no dried urine smell on your underwear where it cradled your nice penis, your groin pit have no groin smell, your pits have no pit odor, wow.................

you have JOHNSON baby powder body smelll ??????????????????

haha..i wash my penis after urinating, no smell at all. I am very clean, hygience and manly flavour...no saltish fishy smell. I don't use JOHNSON....

YOU want to smell me?

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...
Guest Closeted

It is better than even the most expensive perfumes or EDT sprays, the natural pheromones scent of a handsome man is so pleasant and makes me want to stay by his side forever. I have a good looking male friend who is blessed with a pleasant body scent, just breathing it makes me feel happy, even after he exercise the scent is even more intense and drives me nuts. Too bad he is straight :(

While there are others who smell bad and are cursed with BO which repel rather than attract mates. The human body is all about luck don't you think?

Easily explained by a lot of science out there like this

https://www.gq.com/story/body-odor-attraction

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Try and see

I remember one ICT where we had to stay outfield for 3D2N.

When we came back to camp after the outfield, I saw my PC whom I had a crush on. So I deliberately walked closely behind him as we were putting back our stores.

When I got close enough behind him, I took a deep breath in order to take in his manly scent.

To my pleasant surprise, he did not stink at all! He had a very light body odour that was both manly and pleasant at the same time. 

Lucky guy! I know that when I perspire for only a few hours, I would smell rather bad. And this guy (my PC) hadn't bathed for 3D2N and he didn't stink at all.

Maybe it's genetic as I tend to perspire a lot and very easily. 

Guest Blank

If the guy is handsome fit and with a big cock, every gay will naturally like his sweat smell

Ugly guy sweat, no sweat, with perfume or not also won't change anything

Hard truth :(

Guest Whatever!
55 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

If the guy is handsome fit and with a big cock, every gay will naturally like his sweat smell

You’re so so shallow...

7 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I remember one ICT where we had to stay outfield for 3D2N.

When we came back to camp after the outfield, I saw my PC whom I had a crush on. So I deliberately walked closely behind him as we were putting back our stores.

When I got close enough behind him, I took a deep breath in order to take in his manly scent.

To my pleasant surprise, he did not stink at all! He had a very light body odour that was both manly and pleasant at the same time. 

Lucky guy! I know that when I perspire for only a few hours, I would smell rather bad. And this guy (my PC) hadn't bathed for 3D2N and he didn't stink at all.

Maybe it's genetic as I tend to perspire a lot and very easily. 

Maybe he did bath during the field camp.

Remember rank has its privileged in saf. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest The Eye
4 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Agree.  Our human eyes dictate  the nose on what to like and dislike.

You exercise regularly and drink lots of water your body will not smell because its constantly renewing and getting rid of toxins...  Thats why exercise has its benefits and water too 

Guest slut bottom
5 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

So true, very true.

probably can refer to ACIDTONGUE the senior member,

a lot a guys who claimed to have been impaled  by his fanous girthy meat pole, also said they find his crotch odor irresistably manly and pungently irresistable.

咸 香 咸 香 的 纯 男人 体 味。

Guest Cigar
6 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I find it the same with smoking. If a handsome guy was smoking, I love the smell of the lingering smoke. But if someone i dun like smoking i will find the smell repulsing. Deep down cursing :)

Guest guest
48 minutes ago, Guest Cigar said:

I find it the same with smoking. If a handsome guy was smoking, I love the smell of the lingering smoke. But if someone i dun like smoking i will find the smell repulsing. Deep down cursing :)

me too, i find that handsome when he cough also so manly, every gesture he makes leaves an aura and mesmerises me,

so to me it includes, his body odor, pit odor, crotch odor, it is as if i am inhaling the very essence of him, the 精华,

送 with tobacco and smell of leather so sexy, 

ever tried making love on a cow skin and sheep skin rug on a leather sofa and my Top sweating and all the manly odor areas wet, sweaty, hot and emanating odors

Sensation overload, I tell you.

Guest Hairy Lampar
1 minute ago, LoveExecCEO said:

I love lampar (balls) smell the most even after running ... Any horny uncle here willing to let me smell your balls ? heehee

Since you have such passion, you should volunteer your service to old folks home.

Guest disclosed yourself

But probably 95% is just imagination. In real the guy doesn't smell different to others. It is your own mind that fools you.

When you feel good or if there is an attraction your body releases certain hormones, which may cloud your senses. It is this happy good feeling.

Probably it is exactly that attraction that makes you believe the scent is nice or in that instant moment the other person seems to have a good smell. It is your own mind that clouds you.

But scent is subjective, in the same situation someone might not scent the same. And it could even happen that on another day, when you don't have this good feeling, you might find the scent disturbing.

And in any way, sexual attraction and smells are connected. If you are attracted to someone, definitely in most cases his scent will be good, (unless he has a very objecting body smell to what you find a nice smell).

However, there is some science which point to so called pheromones. but this goes more to the direction of somebody sending certain scents which let you feel that this guy is your sexual match (but it relates more to finding the right one in your opinion for procreation and spreading your genes. Not sure if it has some relation to gays. It is more something to explain what makes you go for that type of partner...  the science is actually interesting because there seems to be a screening of the potential suitability by smells. Let the scientists research more on this. ha ha

Humans Emit Sex Scent Signals

While it is well documented that females and males of many species can communicate through chemical signals called pheromones, there has remained some question as to whether humans can communicate this way as well.

Using brain imaging, Swedish researchers have found new evidence that men and women can in fact send and receive subconscious odor signals. And, that men and women, it seems, respond to the smells differently.

Pheromones are airborne chemical messengers released from the body (through, for example, sweat and urine) that have a physical or emotional effect on another member of the same species.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ki te kahore he whakakitenga ka ngaro te iwi.

I knew 1 ugly version of Daniel Wu with Athlete's foot.

Sorry , still can't.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
4 hours ago, fab said:

Maybe he did bath during the field camp.

Remember rank has its privileged in saf. 

Now that you said, yah, I think it's highly possible. He's an LTA, and for our coy, LTA is considered very big already.

Likely he and a few other officers drove back to camp daily to shower. 

4 hours ago, Kimochi said:

You exercise regularly and drink lots of water your body will not smell because its constantly renewing and getting rid of toxins...  Thats why exercise has its benefits and water too 

Very true Plus, exercise is to keep fit and healthy. Unfortunately, most did not see beyond this.

55 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Sweat, body odour, breath - all has to do with food and water intake and personal hygiene.  But your brain can be tricked by what you see, smell, taste, heard and touch.

I couldn't agree more.

Nowadays I've stopped wearing synthetic fragrances as the scent of freshly laundered clothes is more than sufficient for me.

In order to smell naturally fresh, I shave my pubes frequently & apply unscented talcum powder on area that sweat easily. Have been using this brand for almost 4 years now, so far so good.  

6eebb3bf-d465-48d1-bcca-7b39e03c77a6_1.a

Guest sgerena
3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Nowadays I've stopped wearing synthetic fragrances as the scent of freshly laundered clothes is more than sufficient for me.

In order to smell naturally fresh, I shave my pubes frequently & apply unscented talcum powder on area that sweat easily. Have been using this brand for almost 4 years now, so far so good.  

Oh, didnt you read about that American and Canadian women who used Johnson and Johnson baby powder to apply to their intimate areas, and they have been doing this practice for the last 30 over years and they claimed  that tjey developed cervical, ovarian cancers becos of the talc component in the Johnson and johnson baby talc and did a class action and sued J & J ,  and judge and jury awarded all these women huge payouts to the tune of hundreds of millions becos J & J suppressed scientific results showing a link between talcum powder usage in intimate areas and develop ing cancer later.

and the women also shared they also shaved the intimate areas for aesthetic reasons which may have increased talc absorbtion thru thin , broken skin.

i suppose in your case its alrigt  since u do not have a cervix nor ovaries.

good luck with the talc powder.

Guest ScaryGetaway2

Truth is, life's too short to worry about all these reports. I believe Truth is also someone who cares & seeks pleasure for the moment.

You seem to be getting quite free again hor, taking on new ID some more. Still want to take up more entertainment assignments har?

Guest chi-dude
49 minutes ago, Truth said:

shaved pubes is such a turn off for many guys....we men should have a healthy bush...just keep it clean is good enough...why shave and look like a lady??

16 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

shaved pubes is such a turn off for many guys....we men should have a healthy bush...just keep it clean is good enough...why shave and look like a lady??

Pubic hair exists for a purpose.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.