Male HQ

Fall in love with my boss

Guest HLD

I am falling in love with my boss. He is a friendly mid aged married man. He is so much my cup of tea. I like matured chub. 

I dare not express my feelings for him. Every time he is near me, I have my imagination run wild. I Followed him to toilet and saw his cock aT urinal, small but clean. I wish I could suck it. I dunno if I am thinking too much but I always feel that he is, also fond of me. 

Anyone has the same encounter? I 

Guest wake up
4 hours ago, Guest HLD said:

I am falling in love with my boss. He is a friendly mid aged married man. He is so much my cup of tea. I like matured chub. 

I dare not express my feelings for him. Every time he is near me, I have my imagination run wild. I Followed him to toilet and saw his cock aT urinal, small but clean. I wish I could suck it. I dunno if I am thinking too much but I always feel that he is, also fond of me. 

dun be silly dude.

good boss are nice to their staff, dun be mistaken that he is into it!

one wrong step and probably you will be jobless at home staring at this thread.

Just by viewing, u knw it is clean??

This i m not sure:

all top will look at the buttock when someone pickd up something???

9 hours ago, Guest TopForm said:

Next time in toilet wth your boss, try dropping something. When u pick it up, see if he staring at your butt.

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, Guest HLD said:

Please go ahead and suck him at urinal..he will not have the chance to escape! Do not worry after what will happen next. Most likely he will report you to the police and you will be jailed. But its worth it right? You got to suck a married straight man.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:17 AM, Guest HLD said:

Don't worry.  We have the right to fantasize about anything we want.  No one has access to our brain.

Keep it a fantasy.  Your love for your boss may reflect in your good attitude towards him, which he will like.

It is always good to be liked by your boss  :)

Guest disclosed yourself
On 3/16/2019 at 11:17 PM, Guest HLD said:

Life is sometimes unfair, but that is why we have a word that we call desire.

I often wrote the advice to keep your hands off from straight men. The repercussions could be terrible and leave you bleeding for a long time, your soul and your body.

I would think very careful what to do and what better not to even think about. You might feel hurt for very long.

Honestly, you seem not to focus on making your desires to come true. There are many hot gay men that perfectly fit into your description. And if you reject them or value them down because they are gay, then you have a serious problem in accepting yourself being gay. Just take a better look and grab something in your reach. Most mid aged men would be humble and totally excited to meet someone like you.

Why want to go for someone who is taken and who might just give you the notice.

Do you think he will value your approaches highly?

Maybe you read the threads on the hardwarezone what common straight people think about gays. do it!

Please start to learn being more realistic instead of chasing dreams. Dreams are for sleeping, but not for the real life.

No worry, you can do what you want, but I assume you would learn it the hard way if you went on on these thoughts.

Do you want happiness or crying on bed after being hurt???

don't complain later, many warned you here on the most probably outcome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.