Male HQ

KSL Hot Spring Resorts

Snowypie

12 hours ago, barebutt said:

wondering if can wear butt plug and go into hotsprings....hmmmmm

While the silicon is designed to handle human body temperature and a little hotter, just not sure what the limit is. The last thing you want is to have a melted silicon mess drooling from your ass in the hot springs. I supposed if you must, check on the water temperature first and figure out what the melting point for silicon is. Keep in mind that under extreme temperature, sometimes other chemicals are released in the process, i.e. paint color etc, which can be absorbed into your skin tissue. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:00 AM, Snowypie said:

Had a 3 day 2 night stay at JB KSL hot spring resorts with my wife. The hotel is relatively new and clean, only downside is its kind of ulu with no provision shops or places to makan for supper. End up we drove out to eat our supper. 

The hot spring experience was good! Staffs over there was very polite and the lady said its okay to wear thong. She even recommend me to soak in nude (as i was carrying my thong swimwear when i do the sign in). I went to soak at about 9 plus in the morning, crowd wise okay okay (about 7 to 8 pax including me)

Hi, I thought it's next 2 KSL hotel?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, poolpoolchi said:

Yes but i am curious the water from where?. I think just normal hot water

Iirc yishun woodlands or sembawang.

Many people bring bottles to collect.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Heard that the DoubleTree in Jb has free access for the sauna and jacuzzi facilities there.

anyone been? 

Thinking of checking it out.

hope to suck some nice hard rods there!

will wear my lace panties there.

HMU if you see me there.😜

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JoeSchmoe

Just visited for first time last week.

Cold not cold enough, hot not hot enough. Sauna works very well. The showers are hotter than the pool.

Overall not worth it unless meeting someone.

Walao.... Wasted my time there! Place not clean maintain , a group of teens so noisy in the hot pool playing, their adults talking loud loud inside, a lady cleaner keep walking in and out. Where got people go nude?  They call that hotspring???? Those are pools with heater. 

Guest Stupid Idiot
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Walao.... Wasted my time there! Place not clean maintain , a group of teens so noisy in the hot pool playing, their adults talking loud loud inside, a lady cleaner keep walking in and out. Where got people go nude?  They call that hotspring???? Those are pools with heater. 

My friend it is school holidays and the resort is an accommodation. A lot of families will be there during this time.

The lady cleaner always walked in and out. I fine walking naked in front of her. She also not shy.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:31 AM, Guest Stupid Idiot said:

My friend it is school holidays and the resort is an accommodation. A lot of families will be there during this time.

The lady cleaner always walked in and out. I fine walking naked in front of her. She also not shy.

Okay to walk naked in front of those teenagers and kids? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.