Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Edited by sphere

42 minutes ago, totalitarianism said:

First time finished watching a 2h+ movie from Blowing Wind. Very heartwarming storyline!

I totally agree with you, I really enjoyed the show, haha.   :)

1 hour ago, Guest Fuwar said:

Curious what you would rate as the best gay series this year, @sphere. Since you posted so many videos.

Technically speaking, those posted were trailers, not the real dramas/movies, however, your question is pretty subjective eh. What I like to watch might not necessarily be what you like to watch.

There were/are too many BL dramas out there and I couldn't and didn't watch each and everyone of them, based on 'my own personal favourite' - it would be "Moonlight Chicken" for this year. If I may pick another favourite - it would be "Red, White & Royal Blue".

Do you have your own best series for 2023?

On 11/30/2023 at 11:35 PM, sphere said:

Technically speaking, those posted were trailers, not the real dramas/movies, however, your question is pretty subjective eh. What I like to watch might not necessarily be what you like to watch.

There were/are too many BL dramas out there and I couldn't and didn't watch each and everyone of them, based on 'my own personal favourite' - it would be "Moonlight Chicken" for this year. If I may pick another favourite - it would be "Red, White & Royal Blue".

Do you have your own best series for 2023?

I feel you linger in the air.

15 hours ago, Guest Fuwar said:

I feel you linger in the air.

Ah, ok, it was a good start to the show. However, the ending was disappointing eh.

Not to spoil others who have not watched - if you had finished the show, don't you think the new partner sudden appearance in 'that house' need elaboration? Also, the main lead 'travelled again' at the end credits, totally no link other than trying to say there is a possible sequel? Haha.

Nevertheless, the 2 male leads are pretty good looking, still nice to watch their performances eh.   :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.