Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Previously:

Ep1, Ep2, Ep3, Ep4, Ep5, Ep6, Ep7, Ep8, Ep9

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@ponponman

@sky_happy0325

Edited by sphere

Edited by sphere

12 minutes ago, Ggzx08 said:

Just saw these and am tempted to watch the drama. 😍 Anyone caught it yet?

You happened to have watched the main highlights of their intimacy in the latest episode aired last Friday, not sure if there would be more for the remaining 4 episodes. Always like Nonkul with his cute face and nice bod, Bright is not too bad either, haha.

Overall, I kind of like this series - the feel of this 'period drama' is like our "小娘惹" era with masters and servants/slaves in the show, so there would be punishment kind of thing for certain wrong doings. Of course it is still our beloved BL theme eh, haha.

16 minutes ago, sphere said:

You happened to have watched the main highlights of their intimacy in the latest episode aired last Friday, not sure if there would be more for the remaining 4 episodes. Always like Nonkul with his cute face and nice bod, Bright is not too bad either, haha.

Overall, I kind of like this series - the feel of this 'period drama' is like our "小娘惹" era with masters and servants/slaves in the show, so there would be punishment kind of thing for certain wrong doings. Of course it is still our beloved BL theme eh, haha.

Yeah, Nonkul is cute! 🥰

The intimate scenes are not doubt big ++ but from the trailers, they look so natural in their acting, so that's a major attraction. Is there any way to watch the full episodes with Eng subtitles free? 😅 I hope it's not BE though... 

19 hours ago, victorp said:

Red, White & Royal Blue movie, based on the book by Casey McQuiston, is finally available on Amazon Prime Video in Singapore (view RWRB trailer).

All the skin and the close-up. Not to mention the leads are both good looking.

Edited by sphere

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.