Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

On 3/3/2022 at 5:29 PM, marcoc said:

For China online release also cannot have BL. China have a lot of web series production release. I remember the China government said in the news, not allow to relaease series in China version and international version.

Sad...so no Chinese BL. BUT ! Taiwan can make ! 

Sometimes it seems contradicting, like this ongoing "在你心之所向的地方" - there was a mouth-to-mouth kiss scene (here). Of course, not that I mind watching it eh (the more the merrier), haha.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 3/4/2022 at 4:55 AM, sphere said:

Sometimes it seems contradicting, like this ongoing "在你心之所向的地方" - there was a mouth-to-mouth kiss scene (here). Of course, not that I mind watching it eh (the more the merrier), haha.

Yes. But the producers risk the movie get banned and maybe not many sponsor want to finance the production. The actors themselves also risk get block and need to lay flat for awhile in the entertainment industry with maybe almost no income.

With such threats not many want to take the risk bah...

@jeremy_10429

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 3/6/2022 at 5:30 PM, Gozu said:

Realised some how, most of such show could not hav more appealing host. One that is more manly and groovy. Why? Just Lamenting. Haiz.. 

I do agree. Well, maybe you could focus on the guest(s), and 'ignore' the host?

Haha.

Edited by sphere

On 3/6/2022 at 8:30 PM, Gozu said:

Realised some how, most of such show could not hav more appealing host. One that is more manly and groovy. Why? Just Lamenting. Haiz.. 

Totally agree. That's why I just never end up watching/following these youtubers.

I don't need the host to be hunky or anything, just more appealing and less cringe-worthy

On 3/7/2022 at 4:46 PM, And then said:

Totally agree. That's why I just never end up watching/following these youtubers.

I don't need the host to be hunky or anything, just more appealing and less cringe-worthy

Cos the focus of attention of all these contents are on the guests and not those 丑人多作怪 hosts. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 3/7/2022 at 12:23 PM, marcoc said:

The original mv is actually below.

Yes, I know that.

I like how some YouTubers 'cut' out some nice (or memorable) scenes from the show, to form a simple clip.

Not exactly 'authentic' of course, haha.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:08 PM, And then said:

A gorgeous platter of goodies to eat, but there is a cockroach in the centre of the plate. Can you ignore that? 😂

Perfect analogy by 'And Then': "Cockroach in the center of a gorgeous platter of goodies."

Edited by Gozu

On 3/8/2022 at 11:42 PM, sphere said:

Yes, I know that.

I like how some YouTubers 'cut' out some nice (or memorable) scenes from the show, to form a simple clip.

Not exactly 'authentic' of course, haha.

I see... Would be good to show this alongside the original one to support the original production as revenue is important for future work. This is just my own opinion. Thanks.

Edited by sphere

https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2013777567

Initially did not find this drama interesting but now I am longing for episode 5 & 6.  My first fav Korean bl drama 

Synosis:

Three hundred years ago, Yeon Seok (Jin Gun) miraculously managed to find the love of his life, a pretty young lady by the name of Ha Yeon. However, with both bearing a lowly social status, their relationship was doomed before it even began. Devastated by his unfulfilled love, Yeon Seok was determined to find Ha Yeon again in another life. Finding a way to keep his memories in-tact, Yeon Seok sets out to do just and miraculously succeeds. But even after finding Ha Yeon in a second life, the obstacles before them never made it possible for their love to fully bloom.

Now in his third life, Yeon Seok refuses to give up on finding Ha Yeon. A popular web novelist, Yeon Seok has come a long way from where he was three hundred years ago, but without Ha Yeon, life just isn’t what it ought to be. Wondering when his love will appear, Yeon Seok is surprised when he meets the editor in charge of his new novel, the handsome and wildly popular social influencer, Ha Yeon (Jeon Chang Ha). Shocked to find that his long-lost love has returned as a man, Yeon Seok wants nothing to do with Ha Yeon. But as the two are forced together by work, things between them slowly begin to change. 

Finding himself naturally drawn to Ha Yeon, Yeon Seok is forced to ask himself a very important question: Is he willing to give up on a love that has spanned three centuries or can he accept Ha Yeon no matter what?

Edited by robin

Can't remember if I watched the censored version last time, maybe could watch it again, haha.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:15 AM, sphere said:

Can't remember if I watched the censored version last time, maybe could watch it again, haha.

Wow... This is a very classic one... I watch this before. Lanyu a poor university student got hook up with a rich and powerful business man while he try to make a living...

Edited by marcoc

On 3/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, marcoc said:

Wow... This is a very classic one... I watch this before. Lanyu a poor university student got hook up with a rich and powerful business man while he try to make a living...

Yeah, now the more I should watch this again, indeed it was a classic movie back in those days.   :)

Wow, I remember watching this movie at the SIFF back when R21 films with more explicit homosexual content weren't screened at heartland cinemas. This was the classic line from the older guy to Lan Yu after their first sexual encounter: "Look at the mess you've made..." 😏

On 3/14/2022 at 2:32 AM, Ggzx08 said:

This is definitely worth a watch. Don't miss it! Got to know Park Seoham from this show. 😍

Yeah, same here, only knew Park Seoham from this show - rather attractive and he is so tall.

The last two episodes were out last week, had watched them all - so were you I suppose, haha.

The highlight from the last episode...

On 3/14/2022 at 7:55 PM, sphere said:

Yeah, same here, only knew Park Seoham from this show - rather attractive and he is so tall.

The last two episodes were out last week, had watched them all - so were you I suppose, haha.

The highlight from the last episode...

This show make me wanna be the guy opposite him. He makes my heart melt.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:07 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Wow, I remember watching this movie at the SIFF back when R21 films with more explicit homosexual content weren't screened at heartland cinemas. This was the classic line from the older guy to Lan Yu after their first sexual encounter: "Look at the mess you've made..." 😏

will it show in our cinema?

Guest Manilow

Movie featured Bruce Villanch, Carmen Electra and other cameos. 

If you got the hots for real Jewish men, and wanna understand their cultiral perspective about Gay ,Gays in relation to their ancient books. Watch this befote its removed from Youtube. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.