Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 2/12/2022 at 10:24 AM, robin said:

Somehow so many scenes in this drama reminds me of Addicted 

I suppose there would be similarities, as it is also involving 'campus romance', haha.

But I am puzzled though, I thought China is banning any form of BL dramas, how did this one passed the 'authorities'?

After watching the first episode, the acting seems 'weird' or not as natural as those from Taiwan eh, haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@tehcheeken

Previous episode (here)

@robert_hung_0404

On 2/13/2022 at 12:00 AM, sphere said:

I suppose there would be similarities, as it is also involving 'campus romance', haha.

But I am puzzled though, I thought China is banning any form of BL dramas, how did this one passed the 'authorities'?

After watching the first episode, the acting seems 'weird' or not as natural as those from Taiwan eh, haha.

Those scenes from roof top in drunken state, bicycle ride, one of the leads lying on the bed challenging the other guy to top him, the basketball fight, the coming out of provision shop… just a bit too much of a coincidence. But I am looking forward to watching it though. 

Yes, I was also puzzled about the release of this drama since China has now banned such themes. 

From my personal liking, except for Addicted, China’s LGBT dramas & movies are generally not as natural as the Taiwanese ones. 

Edited by sphere

@ts01105847

@pet713713

Edited by sphere

@carltim521

@ivanchen3357

@binbinchris

His brother is jealous because someone plant strawberry on his neck !

Bromance China series 龙虎男高 available on YouTube.

His brother wanna kiss him... lol 

His brother carry him on the back... Smiling happily...

Edited by marcoc

That's it, gonna catch this series, haha.

On 3/3/2022 at 11:23 AM, Since u r here said:

Bromance China series 龙虎男高 available on YouTube.

China seem to be more opened than Sg, 

Many BL dramas are produced there.

Sg has got nothing, what a shame ! Or what should I say ?

Edited by jlone

On 3/3/2022 at 1:51 PM, jlone said:

A big shame ☺️😂

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 3/3/2022 at 1:51 PM, jlone said:

China now cannot produce BL any more. They have to twist and turn to make it bromance.

After the famous "addiction" series, all got kill off.

See how the director twist and turn to put some BL thingy in the plot lor.

On 3/3/2022 at 4:48 PM, Since u r here said:

tks & true but i think bangCock has most 

however u never know when President Xi will do a crackdwn anytime
at one point, they asked all those guys not to do too korean-makeup and looked to feminine (actually i agree  that)

maybe online version, the CCP govt is ok with it

but NOT for on National Tv ?! ESP AT  dinner timing unless late-nite timing

For China online release also cannot have BL. China have a lot of web series production release. I remember the China government said in the news, not allow to relaease series in China version and international version.

Sad...so no Chinese BL. BUT ! Taiwan can make ! 

On 3/3/2022 at 5:27 PM, Since u r here said:

yes! i dont think China can b too open until it is like taiwan
in fact they even much more conservative , bromance ok

and also i realise 吴奇隆 acted in it

Ya... Sad right... For Chinese BL left Taiwan only. China max only bromance.

At least for 龙虎男高,the plot is twisting to allow one male love bite another male on the neck...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.