Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

5 hours ago, MinWoo said:

"Call me by your name" is somewhat different i guess. No doubt its good and captures your heart more. " Love, Simon" is more of a coming of age movie in a different setting.

I'm a living example then.

I ever had someone that i click with so much just by chatting using SMS. We didn't want to use whatsapp for some reason.

We never asked each other for pictures before and that it feels more genuine to me and somewhat makes me more attracted to this guy.

We would chat everyday using SMS from the time we wake up then to sleep at night. I was pretty much like Simon in the show texting whenever i got the chance to.

I was always looking forward to his SMS wherever i am.

Every time i hear his special SMS ringtone when he texted, (A love song he sent to me) i would be always smiling like an idiot.

I kind of confessed to him one day when i was high on alcohol. It was Christmas and i don't know what came to me and i called and say "Merry Christmas" to him and sang a song for him. The feeling was very elusive i remember even tho i was half sober.

We have never chatted on phone before and that was the first time we heard each other's voice.

When i got sober the next day, i freaked out and immediately texted him to apologize for the embarrassing act i did.

But he thought that was cute and told me that he has been contemplating to call me and glad that i did it first.

Eventually we fell in love with each other and arranged for a meet up =]

The crazy phone call that night brought us closer and we started to open up more about ourselves.

R u two in a r/s now?

29 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

wow u r fast, tks
Hope it s less emotionally draining

Just watch... Can’t said much... some have not watch yet... but I hope the betray is not real... :(

14 minutes ago, marcoc said:

Just watch... Can’t said much... some have not watch yet... but I hope the betray is not real... :(

k

but at least have steamy scenes liao!!!

looking at the direction of such a script, it is gonna be draining, dont even need to guess le

On 5/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, TamPenis said:

Was trying grasp the story in ep1 and ep2. I felt it didn't flow smoothly.

The truth unfolds in ep3.

Many people were also sharing your thoughts. It didn't seem to unfold well until ep 3. Maybe that's why the show wasn't as popular as compared to the other aj dramas like heroine.

11 hours ago, xydboy said:

Many people were also sharing your thoughts. It didn't seem to unfold well until ep 3. Maybe that's why the show wasn't as popular as compared to the other aj dramas like heroine.

Oh... I find it ok... just that the show move between past and present. Like in EP1 Zhang Zhe keeping looking at the 8pm clock when he purposely “do it” in the living room so that Zhang Nan will caught him in action... It was unfold in EP3 where Zhang Nan was actually outside the main door where he hear some noise and choose not to enter... :(

I hope that more between Zhang Zhe and the MB will be unfold in EP4. It seem that something is going on...

On 5/7/2018 at 2:55 AM, MinWoo said:

We were for awhile until he confessed something to me and we broke up.

Oic.  I hope there r at least some gd memories.

Edited by henryt1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, henryt1 said:

Oic.  I hope there r at least some gd memories.

There were.

I never believe in forever anyway.

It was good while it lasted. =]

Edited by MinWoo

Too fast to live, too young to die.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Remember how maze-like Ikea stores are like? 

Recent IKEA Taiwan ad.

Bangkok G Story. Continued after a few mths hiatus.

Ossan's Love (2018 jap drama), so far ep 4 is out. I saw eng sub until ep 3. A link (plus other BL dramas) :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AdamUniBL/videos/?ref=page_internal

The IKEA ad so cute la

9 hours ago, marcoc said:

Last EP...

Ep 5

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.