Male HQ

Fight Sports (Boxing, Muay Thai, etc.)

Guest Sport-coholic

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, Guest Punch said:

i still haven't found anyone who can hit like a straight guy

To hit well does not guarantee that one will prevail in a confrontation.

If your goal is not to start fights when you hit well,  there are other better options.

I am in my fifth year of practicing Aikido,  a non-aggressive martial art geared towards prevailing in confrontations.

It is not purely defensive but it aims at ending a fight by disarming the attacker in the first moments and pinning him down.

Some of my peers in this study have black belts in judo, karate, taekwondo  and they gravitated to aikido and give it preference.

It gives confidence, teaches to control fear, teaches compassion and other virtues.  It has some aspects of yoga. 

Guest Punch
On 6/24/2019 at 9:09 AM, Steve5380 said:

To hit well does not guarantee that one will prevail in a confrontation.

If your goal is not to start fights when you hit well,  there are other better options.

I am in my fifth year of practicing Aikido,  a non-aggressive martial art geared towards prevailing in confrontations.

It is not purely defensive but it aims at ending a fight by disarming the attacker in the first moments and pinning him down.

Some of my peers in this study have black belts in judo, karate, taekwondo  and they gravitated to aikido and give it preference.

It gives confidence, teaches to control fear, teaches compassion and other virtues.  It has some aspects of yoga. 

all that is besides the point...and aikdo ain't gonna beat muay thai.

8 hours ago, Guest Punch said:

all that is besides the point...and aikdo ain't gonna beat muay thai.

This is besides the point.  A common wrong evaluation of aikido.

Who wants to beat muay thai?   I could care less about muay thai.  I don't even care for martial-arts champions.  Aikido is better than NO martial art.

The importance of being proficient in aikido is,  if the occasion ever presents itself, to be successful in a confrontation with individuals with evil intents.

A normal decent person will not physically attack me, unless I provoke him, and this will be my own fault.

Criminals, bumps, gang members who could assault one,  generally are not martial-arts champions, and they may have their own weaknesses.

Real martial-art experts would not engage in street fights, except... in the movies.

Guest Punch
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This is besides the point.  A common wrong evaluation of aikido.

Who wants to beat muay thai?   I could care less about muay thai.  I don't even care for martial-arts champions.  Aikido is better than NO martial art.

The importance of being proficient in aikido is,  if the occasion ever presents itself, to be successful in a confrontation with individuals with evil intents.

A normal decent person will not physically attack me, unless I provoke him, and this will be my own fault.

Criminals, bumps, gang members who could assault one,  generally are not martial-arts champions, and they may have their own weaknesses.

Real martial-art experts would not engage in street fights, except... in the movies.

NO, YOU are besides MY point (about being able to hit like a straight guy) - which is stupid when you are trying to reply/ respond to it in the first place.

Who gives a f**k about aikido which can't beat muay thai? I don't care a hoot about it.

In a real-life situation, pepper spray, a jab in the eyes, a kick in the groin, all work better than some silly aikido.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:19 AM, Guest Punch said:

NO, YOU are besides MY point (about being able to hit like a straight guy) - which is stupid when you are trying to reply/ respond to it in the first place.

Who gives a f**k about aikido which can't beat muay thai? I don't care a hoot about it.

In a real-life situation, pepper spray, a jab in the eyes, a kick in the groin, all work better than some silly aikido.

You wrote previously:

On 5/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, Guest Punch said:

Yes, this is stupid.  What has hitting to do with straight or gay???  The one who hits best is the one who learns to do it.

To punch properly is the same for gay and straight.  Gays can be / are as strong as straights.  It all depends on the individual. And punching is of little value if the other knows how to deflect, get clear of the punch.

In any situation, pepper spray, a jab in the eyes,  a kick in the groin work well for a standing mannequin  or a scarecrow.

In real life, the target of your spray, jab, kick will not stand still letting you spray, jab, kick him. 

Except for the spray  (which you have to have in your hand and at short a distance)  the jab, kick require that you reach contact distance.

Aikido teaches you to control fear and stay calm and relaxed if an attack is possible.  Be alert before anyone reaches contact distance.

Aikido teaches you to step away from the line of attack, take a firm stance and raise the arms in a defensive/attacking stance.

Aikido teaches you to look at the guy's face and not his weapons and "move before he makes the first move".  It makes you practice to "see" with the peripheral vision without need to focus on the attacker's arms, hands.

Aikido teaches how to make the attacker lose equilibrium, either from his own unsuccessful movement or from your learned technique.  Once the attacker loses equilibrium it is easy to make him fall and pin him down on the floor.  And this is the end of the confrontation. 

Guest Punch
On 7/8/2019 at 8:28 AM, Steve5380 said:

You wrote previously:

Yes, this is stupid.  What has hitting to do with straight or gay???  The one who hits best is the one who learns to do it.

To punch properly is the same for gay and straight.  Gays can be / are as strong as straights.  It all depends on the individual. And punching is of little value if the other knows how to deflect, get clear of the punch.

In any situation, pepper spray, a jab in the eyes,  a kick in the groin work well for a standing mannequin  or a scarecrow.

In real life, the target of your spray, jab, kick will not stand still letting you spray, jab, kick him. 

Except for the spray  (which you have to have in your hand and at short a distance)  the jab, kick require that you reach contact distance.

Aikido teaches you to control fear and stay calm and relaxed if an attack is possible.  Be alert before anyone reaches contact distance.

Aikido teaches you to step away from the line of attack, take a firm stance and raise the arms in a defensive/attacking stance.

Aikido teaches you to look at the guy's face and not his weapons and "move before he makes the first move".  It makes you practice to "see" with the peripheral vision without need to focus on the attacker's arms, hands.

Aikido teaches how to make the attacker lose equilibrium, either from his own unsuccessful movement or from your learned technique.  Once the attacker loses equilibrium it is easy to make him fall and pin him down on the floor.  And this is the end of the confrontation. 

No, what is stupid is you not knowing how to read. Whatever the reason, gays I have met all cannot hit like a straight guy.

In real life, if someone wants to confront you, he will approach contact distance. And whoever is faster, wins. Your load of silly theories prove just how useless aikido is in practice.

5 hours ago, Guest Punch said:

No, what is stupid is you not knowing how to read. Whatever the reason, gays I have met all cannot hit like a straight guy.

In real life, if someone wants to confront you, he will approach contact distance. And whoever is faster, wins. Your load of silly theories prove just how useless aikido is in practice.

The reason is that of all the people you have met that hit "like a straight guy" you cannot possibly know which is straight and which is not.  Champions have come out as gay.

I don't see how someone can get instantly in contact distance to me.  This only happens in a packed elevator or in a packed MRT or bus.

Your load of silly objections prove just how ignorant you are of Aikido. 

Guest Punch
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

The reason is that of all the people you have met that hit "like a straight guy" you cannot possibly know which is straight and which is not.  Champions have come out as gay.

I don't see how someone can get instantly in contact distance to me.  This only happens in a packed elevator or in a packed MRT or bus.

Your load of silly objections prove just how ignorant you are of Aikido. 

If they come as as straight even after having and doing girls then they are bi which does not count nor change the fact that the gays I have met are all weak as hell compared to guys who can do girls.

Aikido is crap compared to Muay Thai, period.

1 hour ago, Guest Punch said:

If they come as as straight even after having and doing girls then they are bi which does not count nor change the fact that the gays I have met are all weak as hell compared to guys who can do girls.

Aikido is crap compared to Muay Thai, period.

Many guys in my Aikido class are tough, can do girls and can punch well,  me included.  And they don't see me as "gay".

It is stupid to brag comparing martial arts, with different purposes and types of individuals who practice them.

Aikido is superior to Muay Thai for people who are not inclined to fight.  They might have been, and my class has guys with black belts in other types, but are now more mature.

Muay Thai is very prone to injuries.  Who wants to practice it for fun and end up handicapped and disabled? 

And if the objective is not the fun but ultimate protection,  any weakling with a gun can blast a Muay Thai champion away for good.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Punch
26 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Many guys in my Aikido class are tough, can do girls and can punch well,  me included.  And they don't see me as "gay".

It is stupid to brag comparing martial arts, with different purposes and types of individuals who practice them.

Aikido is superior to Muay Thai for people who are not inclined to fight.  They might have been, and my class has guys with black belts in other types, but are now more mature.

Muay Thai is very prone to injuries.  Who wants to practice it for fun and end up handicapped and disabled? 

And if the objective is not the fun but ultimate protection,  any weakling with a gun can blast a Muay Thai champion away for good.

Well exactly, if you can do girls then you're seen as bi not "gay".

Now that is what's stupid - if the purpose is to avoid confrontation then the best is running (away), which can even "beat" multiple opponents.

Muay Thai is not prone to injuries outside of competitive fights. FYI "any weakling" does not get to own a gun here in Singapore.

Well exactly, if you can do girls then you're seen as bi not "gay".

Now that is what's stupid - if the purpose is to avoid confrontation then the best is running (away), which can even "beat" multiple opponents.

Muay Thai is not prone to injuries outside of competitive fights. FYI "any weakling" does not get to own a gun here in Singapore.

I'm not talking of what "we are seen" but of what we are.  I qualify as gay,  and gays we can have sex with girls perfectly well if we are not afraid. 

Running away is not always a choice.  Even if we avoid confrontations, we may witness an attack on others where we feel a moral obligation to intervene.  If I see a guy abusing a helpless girl, this guy is probably not an expert in Muay Thai  (otherwise I will think very poorly of Muay Thai) and my Aikido will be perfectly fine.

The very practice of Muay Thai is competitive. Students of Muay Thay get hurt.  Not so with Aikido.  There are no "winners" or "losers" in Aikido practices.

Guest Punch
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I'm not talking of what "we are seen" but of what we are.  I qualify as gay,  and gays we can have sex with girls perfectly well if we are not afraid. 

Running away is not always a choice.  Even if we avoid confrontations, we may witness an attack on others where we feel a moral obligation to intervene.  If I see a guy abusing a helpless girl, this guy is probably not an expert in Muay Thai  (otherwise I will think very poorly of Muay Thai) and my Aikido will be perfectly fine.

The very practice of Muay Thai is competitive. Students of Muay Thay get hurt.  Not so with Aikido.  There are no "winners" or "losers" in Aikido practices.

No bloody way - if you can have sex with girls at all (not to mention "perfectly well") then BY DEFINITION you are bi.

You are going wrong in circles - a jab in the eyes, kick in the balls, Muay Thai, ALL will be more than perfectly fine.

And that is why Aikido sucks.

3 hours ago, Guest Punch said:

No bloody way - if you can have sex with girls at all (not to mention "perfectly well") then BY DEFINITION you are bi.

You are going wrong in circles - a jab in the eyes, kick in the balls, Muay Thai, ALL will be more than perfectly fine.

And that is why Aikido sucks.

The bloody way you pretend to know my sexual orientation better than I do is completely stupid.  I haven't had sex with a woman for over 30 years.   But "bi" can be a convenient excuse at times.  You confuse not like to do it with not being able to do it.  Really ignorant!

The way you speak out of ignorance sucks.  I'll bet that you have never practiced Aikido, and the way you badmouth a martial art you don't know makes your opinion worthless.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Punch
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The bloody way you pretend to know my sexual orientation better than I do is completely stupid.  I haven't had sex with a woman for over 30 years.   But "bi" can be a convenient excuse at times.  You confuse not like to do it with not being able to do it.  Really ignorant!

The way you speak out of ignorance sucks.  I'll bet that you have never practiced Aikido, and the way you badmouth a martial art you don't know makes your opinion worthless.

You are bloody stupid not to know the meaning of the word definition. I am not claiming to know whether you have sex with males or females - YOU YOURSELF admitted you can do both, and in order to have sex you need to have your tool erected and to ejeculate; in order for your tool to be erected and to actually ejaculate, you need to be attracted. If you are incapable of basic simple knowledge then you are not merely ignorant - you are a BLOOMING IDIOT!

YOUR worthless response about Aikido crap to my comment about the ability to hit like a straight guy is what I was never interested in to begin with.

51 minutes ago, Guest Punch said:

You are bloody stupid not to know the meaning of the word definition. I am not claiming to know whether you have sex with males or females - YOU YOURSELF admitted you can do both, and in order to have sex you need to have your tool erected and to ejeculate; in order for your tool to be erected and to actually ejaculate, you need to be attracted. If you are incapable of basic simple knowledge then you are not merely ignorant - you are a BLOOMING IDIOT!

YOUR worthless response about Aikido crap to my comment about the ability to hit like a straight guy is what I was never interested in to begin with.

Dear "Guest Punch",  you must be either very young or already senile to not know that one can fuck hard a person one is not attracted to.  So many men use sex toys to get off, and you must think that they are "ATTRACTED"  to rubber pussies and dildos!  :frustrated:

Another possibility is that you are a BLOOMING IDIOT, but this you prove already with your crap that gays cannot hit like straights.  This is so idiotic one can only laugh :lol:  

Guest Punch
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Dear "Guest Punch",  you must be either very young or already senile to not know that one can fuck hard a person one is not attracted to.  So many men use sex toys to get off, and you must think that they are "ATTRACTED"  to rubber pussies and dildos!  :frustrated:

Another possibility is that you are a BLOOMING IDIOT, but this you prove already with your crap that gays cannot hit like straights.  This is so idiotic one can only laugh :lol:  

Stupid Steve, imagining very hard that a female is a guy in order to have sex with her does not count. Ask any real gay (not bi) whether they can have sex with a female and they will say either no, or that it even turns them off - which is still a no. :doh:

You are without doubt a blooming idiot and in fact one who desperately needs to learn how to use his own words instead of merely copying. My experience that gays cannot hit like straights remains true until and unless proven otherwise.

8 hours ago, Guest Punch said:

Stupid Steve, imagining very hard that a female is a guy in order to have sex with her does not count. Ask any real gay (not bi) whether they can have sex with a female and they will say either no, or that it even turns them off - which is still a no. :doh:

You are without doubt a blooming idiot and in fact one who desperately needs to learn how to use his own words instead of merely copying. My experience that gays cannot hit like straights remains true until and unless proven otherwise.

There are countless REAL gays married to women for reasons other than attraction, and they have children with them.  I speak from experience, while you blabber nonsense.

You are without doubt a blooming idiot and in fact one who desperately needs to put down gays by pushing this falsity that gays cannot hit like straights. 

Google "gay boxing champion" and learn something!

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Punch
On 7/11/2019 at 9:41 PM, Steve5380 said:

There are countless REAL gays married to women for reasons other than attraction, and they have children with them.  I speak from experience, while you blabber nonsense.

You are without doubt a blooming idiot and in fact one who desperately needs to put down gays by pushing this falsity that gays cannot hit like straights. 

Google "gay boxing champion" and learn something!

Your only experience is being a pathetic faggot who can never hit like a straight and only knows how to copy words. Go back to school and learn some vocabulary!

7 hours ago, Guest Punch said:

Your only experience is being a pathetic faggot who can never hit like a straight and only knows how to copy words. Go back to school and learn some vocabulary!

zzzzzz....     your attempt at bashing is so boring... and so dumb!

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Punch
18 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

zzzzzz....     your attempt at bashing is so boring... and so dumb!

Doesn't matter what you say, the fact remains exactly as my first comment - that I haven't found any gay who can hit like a straight guy and nobody has proven to me otherwise.

Doesn't matter what you say, the fact remains exactly as my first comment - that I haven't found any gay who can hit like a straight guy and nobody has proven to me otherwise.

Not having found any gay who can hit like a straight guy may be YOUR fault.  You didn't look close enough. 

I found a gay who hits like a straight right away:  Orlando Cruz   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Cruz

A professional boxing champion, performed also in the Olympics.

Here is another one: Emile Griffith  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emile_Griffith

Although he described himself as "bisexual", this means that he was also gay.

I hope you appreciate my kindness in "prove it to you", which nobody has any obligation to do.

2 hours ago, Guest Punch said:

I don't mind punching your balls with a straight face. 

Guest Punch
20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Not having found any gay who can hit like a straight guy may be YOUR fault.  You didn't look close enough. 

I found a gay who hits like a straight right away:  Orlando Cruz   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Cruz

A professional boxing champion, performed also in the Olympics.

Here is another one: Emile Griffith  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emile_Griffith

Although he described himself as "bisexual", this means that he was also gay.

I hope you appreciate my kindness in "prove it to you", which nobody has any obligation to do.

If I even have to "look close enough", you are basically proving me right (that generally gays cannot do it).

Of course there are always exceptions, and which those you mentioned obviously are (especially for them to be "celebrities" on Wikipedia).

Guest Punch
20 hours ago, firefight said:

I don't mind punching your balls with a straight face. 

Another dumbo proving me right exactly - aiming for the balls or even any other weak spot is what GIRLS and GAYS would do precisely because they are not strong enough to cause any effect otherwise.

Another dumbo proving me right exactly - aiming for the balls or even any other weak spot is what GIRLS and GAYS would do precisely because they are not strong enough to cause any effect otherwise.

I let you punch me then. Come come

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 2:42 AM, Guest Punch said:

allow me to prove u otherwise. If I fail to do so, i graciously accept this statement. I just hope you accept your bloody nose and broken teeth as partof the process too lol joke

Edited by justincayl

On 8/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, justincayl said:

allow me to prove u otherwise. If I fail to do so, i graciously accept this statement. I just hope you fucking accept your bloody nose and broken teeth as partof the process too

i just hope u fucking get some brains first - would u even let a little girl hit u in the nose or mouth? by choosing those weak spots, u are exactly proving my point that u can't punch like a guy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2019 at 9:57 AM, imthere said:

Anyone like boxing or gut punch in kuala lumpur?

"Gut punch" ?  What is this?  

Here "Gut punch" is the gut-wrenching feeling of sadness reading how a "Guest Punch" can be so dumb to think that a gay cannot hit like a straight guy.   He "thinks" this because he "hasn't found anyone who can".  Hopefully he will never find,  because one day a gay who won't put up with him will knock him out for the count.  He must be a weakling gay who hopes that all gays are like him.  And he definitely does not know the difference between "not being able to" and "not being willing to".

Edited by Steve5380

On 12/2/2019 at 11:51 AM, Steve5380 said:

"Gut punch" ?  What is this?  

Here "Gut punch" is the gut-wrenching feeling of sadness reading how a "Guest Punch" can be so dumb to think that a gay cannot hit like a straight guy.   He "thinks" this because he "hasn't found anyone who can".  Hopefully he will never find,  because one day a gay who won't put up with him will knock him out for the count.  He must be a weakling gay who hopes that all gays are like him.  And he definitely does not know the difference between "not being able to" and "not being willing to".

Wah i'm really sorry replying late.

What i refer was just looking for buddies who have a interest kink fetish with punching gut being giver and the punchee 😁🥊

53 minutes ago, imthere said:

Wah i'm really sorry replying late.

What i refer was just looking for buddies who have a interest kink fetish with punching gut being giver and the punchee 😁🥊

Thank you.  I have never heard of this fetish.   Are these punches strong?

I hope they are not, because we have a bunch of important delicate organs inside the abdominal cavity.  Any complication in there may call for a risky intervention, either laparoscopic or  by laparotomy, and once the tummy had to be  opened up it may not be the same as before.  Better than "gut punch" is to have a buddy either in the gym or at home to do good core exercises, to strengthen the abdominal muscles, that eventually will prevent getting a big tummy in unkle- hood  or grandpa-hood.  :thumb:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.