Male HQ

How Many Sex Partners Have You Ever Got ? (Compiled)

pokey2

How Many Sex Partners Have You Ever Got ?  

733 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

What is defined as sex partner? Do you count touching soft cock, non-contact wank together, frottage, deep oral kissing without genital contact, one way bondage til cumming, insertion without cumming, etc???? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Curious

I went searching for some statistics on this online, and it's pretty difficult to find anything I'd consider reliable. I've found this below which seems to write numbers generally in line with what I see written in other surveys for STRAIGHT people (<10-20 in a life), but we all know in the gay world we're probably multiplying straight people's numbers by anywhere between 10 and 100 on average.

https://www.euroclinix.net/en/vc/between-the-sheets/#/

I'm curious to know what you all here estimate for your lifetime number of sexual partners? And tell us your age too for more perspective?

To add definition let's say a sexual partner is anyone you've had penetrative sex with, or blowjobbed or handjobbed with. Touching or groping for short moments in a sauna doesn't count.

I'm 29 with ~25ish lifetime sexual partners. I think I'm probably far below average in the gay community.

Guest Guestilicious

I think you’re doing fine compared to me.

I’m 32 this year and i’ve only ever had one sexual partner (who is my ex from a 10 year relationship). 

#onedick4life :P

Since you are so curious,  let me see if I can remember...

I am in my 70s,  so my memory is fading rapidly and I barely remember my name ...  but, let me try...

Since the 20s,  I must have had a different sexual partner each week. so...

...  50 times 52...   Yes!   about 2,600 sexual partners.

I hope you like this number, and forgive me if it is slightly off...   my memory, you know.

Guest Cruised

@35 I reached 50ish target than I stopped for about 10 years from cruising and than...lost interest in cruising completely due to change in Singapore landscape and also because of the number of HIV cases on the rise. Otherwise would have doubled the numbers by now.

Guest Uglyboy

If very minor sexual contact is included, like touching and JO, For the past three years (I actually counted), both local and overseas 

Gay Sauna: 15 

Cruising parks/public space: 23

Masseurs/MB: 14+3

Gay apps: 6

BF: 1

Total 62.

I never thought is so many, until I start counting and recalling.

If sexual partner means sexual intercourse, then only 1 - my BF.

#onesexualpartnerforlife

Uglyboy

Guest Wonder
5 hours ago, Guest Guestilicious said:

I think you’re doing fine compared to me.

I’m 32 this year and i’ve only ever had one sexual partner (who is my ex from a 10 year relationship). 

#onedick4life :P

you said an ex. aren't you dating someone now? :B)

#2dicks4life? haha

I'm bisexual. Am 26 this year. Lost my first time at 17. Was a swinger from that age till 25 last year when I retired. So overall between swinging, commercial sex, saunas and casual hookups... I genuinely lost count and never bothered counting in the first place. Not my cup of tea to keep track of notches on the bedpost. 

3 hours ago, West93 said:

I'm bisexual. Am 26 this year. Lost my first time at 17. Was a swinger from that age till 25 last year when I retired. So overall between swinging, commercial sex, saunas and casual hookups... I genuinely lost count and never bothered counting in the first place. Not my cup of tea to keep track of notches on the bedpost. 

In any case you surely had not always the same bedpost.   And at 25 you retired !!??   Are you now cashing in a pension with your monogamous bf?

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In any case you surely had not always the same bedpost.   And at 25 you retired !!??   Are you now cashing in a pension with your monogamous bf?

Not really. Still single. Just got sick of that particular lifestyle. 

Guest silly

I find the counting very silly too.

Maybe just keep the very good memories of some memorable events with you.

I read that it might be 1000 - 2000 at a life time of a gay person.

there are "statistics" for gays on that question. just need to google a bit better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/26/2019 at 10:56 PM, Hanabishi said:

35 now and 1 only.  This is upsetting.

Aw don’t feel bad about it. Intimacy is better than sex. Sadly not many people believe in that.

8 minutes ago, fallmerees said:

Aw don’t feel bad about it. Intimacy is better than sex. Sadly not many people believe in that.

What if majority of partners able to provide that intimacy, with sex? 😆

53 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

What if majority of partners able to provide that intimacy, with sex? 😆

Haha Kimochi. Damn it, your name is so cheeky. Anyway if that is good for you then it shouldn't matter haha.

I think intimacy can be non-mutually exclusive but also can be mutually exclusive for some.
Personally I don't think intimacy should only be limited to sex or involved sex. It can, but it doesn't have to.

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, quatro said:

Do you guys keep track of all the sex that you have? Just counting or having the name of the guys, pictures even...?

I once saw a folder on the laptop of my date with all guys he'd been with (dating, hooking ups...).

Not a bad idea.  A log in form of a computer file.   

The easiest is a text file indexed by date, the most recent on top.

But a spreadsheet is more sophisticated, with many columns for date, time of day,  quality grade, his name, age, ethnicity, height, 'size',  top/bottom, etc. etc.

The name of the file does not need to reveal its nature  :) 

Guest Time Saving
9 hours ago, quatro said:

Do you guys keep track of all the sex that you have? Just counting or having the name of the guys, pictures even...?

I once saw a folder on the laptop of my date with all guys he'd been with (dating, hooking ups...).

Yes I do.  Only keep the name and their mobile phone number for ease of trace and contact.  Other data not crucial because some are fake and the only thing that is real is SEX.

• Grindr changed the title to How Many Sex Partners You Have Per Year?
  • G_M changed the title to Do you guys keep track of all the sex that you have?
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.