Male HQ

How Many Sex Partners Have You Ever Got ? (Compiled)

pokey2

How Many Sex Partners Have You Ever Got ?  

733 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and of these ons, i've tried different nationalities and races including:

chinese (from mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore mainly)

thai / indonesian / myanmar / vietnamese / cambodian / philippino

japanese / korean

nepalese / kashmiri / sri lankan / bangladeshi / pakistani / punjabi / northern indian / malays

iranian / egyptian / turkish

israeli / jordanian

austrian / swiss / germans /

portuguese / spanish / french / italian

norwegian / swedish / danish

english / americans / canadians

latino / argentinian / brazilian

australian / new zealander

russian / hungarian / czech

maltese / cypriot / greek

plus plus plus

Wow!

Which ones did you prefer? ^_^

Wow!

Which ones did you prefer? ^_^

my all time top 10 fave are (not in order of preference):

1. Thai

2. Spanish

3. Japanese

4. Malays

5. Chinese-Singaporeans

6. Latinos

7. Portuguese

8. Turkish

9. Filipinos

10. Chinese-Taiwan/China

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

What is there to count when it is increasing every week ?

"I swear to you that your reputation will be ruined"

"Many guys were doomed by my life force before. You are also doomed"

• 2 weeks later...

still zero :(

:hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:BLUE BEAT ROCKS  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  :hat:  

:hat:  :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:  :hat:

Guest Guest

no lah im damn cautious x10^3 cos HIV seriously scares the shit out of me

but zero is really like another level

Maybe they act virgin ma, everytime they hv sex they will tell their partner its their first time :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Stayclean

I used to do all these fuck or being fucked cos its cool that I done all these and was thinking i was cool enough to make ppl hard.

After my health toiled one fine day, i kept telling myself isit HIV. If i get it, what will my future be? Hiv might be a chronic illness now, are you going to stick to multiple medicines forever and kept this illness from everyone forever??? Your body wont be the same anymore. Even with condom it is only 99% safe and what if it break? You think you can keyboard backspace.

I can tell you, even though i can only count with my both hands that i done ons with, i still trembling when i going get the report and the heart beats very fast, its a very very terrible feeling. You will keep telling urself wat if. Those who had done countless ons, are you even responsible what if you spread to others? This forum was really senseless to start with and showing off how many men did you slept with. The moment i got my report was safe, I begin to tell myself that i am not going to get all this shitty feeling of "What if" again n again.

Guest Guest

I used to do all these fucksor being fucked cos its cool that I done all these and was thinking i was cool enough to make ppl hard.

After my health toiled one fine day, i kept telling myself isit HIV. If i get it, what will my future be? Hiv might be a chronic illness now, are you going to stick to multiple medicines forever and kept this illness from everyone forever??? Your body wont be the same anymore. Even with condom it is only 99% safe and what if it break? You think you can keyboard backspace.

I can tell you, even though i can only count with my both hands that i done ons with, i still trembling when i going get the report and the heart beats very fast, its a very very terrible feeling. You will keep telling urself wat if. Those who had done countless ons, are you even responsible what if you spread to others? This forum was really senseless to start with and showing off how many men did you slept with. The moment i got my report was safe, I begin to tell myself that i am not going to get all this shitty feeling of "What if" again n again.

I have the same feelings too.

Always tell myself to not even think about sex. But really really difficult. Temptations everywhere.

Sometimes extra horny even masturbate till cock is sore still cannot get rid of that gnawing feelings inside.

After fighting the feelings for weeks, suddenly the defence broke and the desperation leads me to sauna for urgent release. As if too hungry, they easily smell my desperation. Usually one man is not enough. Multiple or even an orgy to make me feel satisfied again.

But in this hungry mode that's when the sex is best and extra satisfying. The deprivation makes my whole body extra sensitive like being on fire.

Then I got back self control again till next time the vicious cycle repeats itself.

• 1 month later...

So anybody wanna fuck with me ?

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

Guest like a virgin

I was a V who only experienced very safe and clean fun during NS till I was 30+, when I decided I am not going to wait for Mr Perfect anymore, and then all hell broke loose

Now I have lost count, but maybe not hundred yet. :P

• 11 months later...
  • Grindr changed the title to How Many Sex Partners You Have Per Year?
  • G_M changed the title to Do you guys keep track of all the sex that you have?
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.