Male HQ

Where to put your wallet?

WhiteWhite

On 4/28/2019 at 8:29 PM, WhiteWhite said:

Guys, would you put your wallet in front or at the back of your pant?

wow u must be very very bore to come up with such topic 

1 hour ago, abgsam001 said:

What is the significant of such cases

Why asked such profound question the chat topic is stupid to begin with so any ridiculous answers is fine 

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:21 PM, LeanMature said:

If you are a bottom, better put it in front.  If top, then put it behind. 

Someone told me bottoms put wallet in their tote bag because when put behind the wallet will cause abrasion to the buttocks and be painful when the top is the kind that like to spank buttocks. And tops put their wallet behind because it makes them look manly and turn on the bottom. 🤭

16 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Someone told me bottoms put wallet in their tote bag because when put behind the wallet will cause abrasion to the buttocks and be painful when the top is the kind that like to spank buttocks. And tops put their wallet behind because it makes them look manly and turn on the bottom. 🤭

Nah, tops put wallet behind (and not in front) so that they can thrust deeper.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 8/19/2019 at 12:47 AM, WhiteWhite said:

Saw a few guys using big size wallets and put at the back of their pants. Thinking how to sit comfortably? In fact, using normal size and put at the back, already make me feel can't sit comfortably.

After learned two days ago of the existence of  "long wallets"  I have one more comment about where (not) to put the wallet.

Since I am not a thief I have no experience in stealing "long wallets" out of back pockets.  But I suspect that it could make things easier for the thief.

But the real problem of carrying a bulky uncomfortable object in the back pocket is health.  The discomfort may cause nerve damage, a condition called "sciatica"

https://www.ipitaka.com/blogs/news/the-danger-of-carrying-a-bulky-wallet-and-how-it-affects-your-health

On 9/23/2019 at 8:35 PM, WhiteWhite said:

Why men like to put the wallet behind?

Ans: So it makes their butt looks bigger from certain view behind. This helps to get ladies and gay men attention. Ladies like men with meaty sexy butt. Top gay also like to bang meaty bubble butts.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.