Male HQ

What is life all about?

Guest life

Guest life

What is life all about? After visiting sauna, after sex, I feel so lost. I sit there listening to music. the song the lyric feels so orgasmic to my ear. I feel so focused on every word of the lyric. I went to eat. I went to buy beverages. I try to find some concealer to hide my love bites. I keep on buying snacks to munch. I reached home. take a bath. watch hk drama. search inside the fridge for food. search on my desk for chocolates. now I'm about to get to sleep. tomorrow got to go to work. I hate to put on a mask again tmr at the office. to put on a smile that I was so reluctant. being forced to listen to things from fake ppl that I dun want to listen to. being ordered here n there. I just want to do work quietly and silently and wait for time to go back to my nest. not even my real nest. 

Guest guest

My experience on life give me this conclusion, 

Humans need to work, it will not make you feel fulfilled but its to earn money so you can treat your loved ones, and family to the good things in life, a good meal, a computer for nephews , nieces,

Take care of those around you.

You also need to fall on love and love someone, sometimes you get your heart broken deeply , feel the pain, and want to die, but you recover and you will realise that loving someone is the meaning of life, 

Love is not perfect, the one you love is not perfect, sometimes that loved one drives you crazy for his stupidity and selfishness, buy hey no one is perfect. Love is never perfect but we still need to love and feel love to give us our worth .

If you lived life till you die without falling in love, at your dying hour u will probably cry .

Love includes sex and nasty too.

whatever happens or is happening, it is very important to look at things in a positive light, take it as a form of challenge and be contended. 

spend more time with family and love ones or giving it back to the community/ animals (volunteer) can be both meaningful and satisfying. life will be a lot more meaningful that way. 

many are also facing those issues and that includes the filthy rich eg. husbands driving supercars, trying to attract sugar babes, wives spending on extreme high end products like furnitures/salons/ jewelry/ plastic surgeries/ skin care and indulging on expensive meals.

Edited by Tampenises
edit

3 hours ago, Guest Enlightened said:

Simply put, life is suffering.

2 hours ago, Guest endure said:

life is enduring. endure until you die.

Actually we have a choice to say no to sufferings.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest John

Life is about  what you just did , at some point 

Start asking people even some on in the internet that you dont know, asking them , what life is all about 

Life is about different things to different people. Decide what you want from life and try your best to achieve them. The process gives meaning to your life. A good life for oneself is doing what makes one happy.

13 hours ago, Guest Enlightened said:

Simply put, life is suffering.

I agree. Any decisions we make, we ultimately pay a price. We pay a price for indecision and we also pay a price for indecision. I’ve learnt to be resilient in times of bad decisions and to bounce back swiftly. I’m a mortal and one day am going to die. That’s my motivation. So I want to do my best and have the best experience from life::)))) wishing everyone a great day ahead 

Guest Oralcle

What is life all about ? From the minute that you're born, you're already progressing towards death.

Then you study hard, work hard and try to live a meaningful and fruitful life.

Then, as you enter mid life, you will start to lose your loved ones progressively, including your parents or even elder siblings, coz raredly do they outlive you.

As you start to attend funerals more than birthday or wedding celebrations, you start to question wtf is life all about ?

To love firecely and in the end, to lose everyone that you have loved so fierecely ? What is the point then ?

Guest Life
2 hours ago, Guest Oralcle said:

What is life all about ? From the minute that you're born, you're already progressing towards death.

Then, as you enter mid life, you will start to lose your loved ones progressively, including your parents or even elder siblings, coz raredly do they outlive you.

As you start to attend funerals more than birthday or wedding celebrations, you start to question wtf is life all about ?

To love firecely and in the end, to lose everyone that you have loved so fierecely ? What is the point then ?

I feel like have seen what Lucy been seeing in the movie. Past and future. Like a rewind and fast forward. I feel like life is like a movie. I may have not finish the movie. But already roughly know the rest of the scenes from the wiki's synopsyis, rottens tomato, reviews from forum and others. Feel like nothing got me excited in this life anymore. I echo your point "what is the point?"

Life is what you make of it.

There are only so many things you can make changes to while at the same time steering yourself around things you can't change. This is about as fundamental as it gets from the get go with each of us. Knowing who you are and what you truly can or can't do and keep looking out for ways to improve your way of dealing with each new situation and knowing what to discard when it is time is how you try to survive this lifetime. You only have one life as far as all hard fact has shown us. One life. For sure. Make the best of it before the lights goes out. There is only so much you can ponder on versus taking action. Taking your life in your hand and doing something. You are right at the top of the food chain of animals ther are still fundamental programmed thru million of year of evolution for every form of organism to exist, evolve to new changes in order to survive.

You want to look for a magical unicorn answer, to rationalize a God in all this equation, to make universal plans in order to steer mankind in some way...etc Well there really is none so effective or at least not so often can you effectively change things at least not globally or get it changed fast enough. Even in your own lifetime. So should we still not try? Sure. Whether we like it or not. Life is what it is but it sure as hell does not revolve around us humans. Like the dinosaur or some other extinct creature or civilasations in the past, we have our days to make something or it or die trying.

For me, before I think of the global change I want to see or try to make change. I have to start with me in my own life. What have I done with it? You own effort and direction you take has a very true effect on how you see life around. Maybe that is why you keep asking the big question with no answer. You need to look within first maybe.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest life
25 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

“Time waits for no one”. That’s a quote I saw in a feature film. “Take your time to take your time” is another quote I chanced upon recently. I like both. These quotes do encourage me to ponder a bit.

ponder about life? What have you gained so far from the quote? mind to share?

From 1st quote:

Grab your chances. Don’t let opportunities pass you by. (Useful when you feel driven :)) Whatever these ‘chances’ maybe!

From 2nd quote:

Cut some slack. Enjoy the moments & drink lemon tea. (Useful when you feel down :)) Being overly vested in anything can sometimes backfire .. (esp. when fuelled by betrayal, failure, etc.) can cause depression, etc. Not worth it. 

Life is addictive like chocolates .. bittersweet.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:26 PM, fab said:

Actually we have a choice to say no to sufferings.

This can be the perfect advertising for Tylenol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen,...  and even commercial opioids!

16 hours ago, Guest Oralcle said:

These are questions that grow stronger as we get older.  

One benefit of being old is the acceptance that there are no answers.

We should put these preoccupations behind and concentrate on  "doing our time",

living as positive as we can, but realizing that our life does not matter so much.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest life
39 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

From 1st quote:

Grab your chances. Don’t let opportunities pass you by. (Useful when you feel driven :)) Whatever these ‘chances’ maybe!

From 2nd quote:

Cut some slack. Enjoy the moments & drink lemon tea. (Useful when you feel down :)) Being overly vested in anything can sometimes backfire .. (esp. when fuelled by betrayal, failure, etc.) can cause depression, etc. Not worth it. 

Life is addictive like chocolates .. bittersweet.

Great, Thanks a lot for sharing :)

Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get - Forrest Gump

Guest concerned

It sounds like a mild form of depression based on your description of how a day went by. Some have given their philosophical take on what life is about so I don't think any more would help you at this point. I find myself in a similar position questioning the point of it all. But as some have said - perhaps there is no point to it. If you have a religion, it may give you a bigger purpose in life but personally I won't recommend turning to it as it's not something from within.

The way the evening unfolded is important to note. Personally, that feeling of dejection is commonly heightened right after sex especially if it is a hook up/ONS. Life already wasn't super meaningful; motivated by a sexual urge, I trudge on through the day till the point I relief myself. At this point, I return to my previous feelings of emptiness except this time without the temporary distraction of my libido. Suddenly, I question the very purpose of existence and feel like maybe I should just end this all. I think many people out there feel this way.

Perhaps it is worse for LGBTs because true love is harder to come by given the circumstances in the community and of the society. It is unsurprising to hear people giving up completely on love because of scarred experiences that turned them cynical - myself included. We are biologically wired to be motivated by love. Ask the many couples with a strained r/s why they do not choose to divorce (besides the cost and lengthy complicated process); ask the low-income single mothers why they take on extra shifts even though they are wearing themselves too thin; ask the parents who saved for years to put their kids through university even though it means sacrificing their own quality of life. Etc etc.

I don't have a solution but a personal experience/theory. For a very long time, because of my cynical view of a romantic relationship between men (not because nobody wants me), I am single and refuse to date. I am not a social person so I don't spend days outside with friends. As a result, I feel like I have a void in my heart from the lack of human interaction. I'd say you could give and receive love in the form of altruism through volunteer work. It may not be pure altruism because in some way, you are 'using the misfortune of others' to remind yourself of things in your life to be contented with.

Lastly, I feel that if you hate your job and environment to an extent where it is completely intolerable, it may be time to look for a happier place with better humans as colleagues. Of course, there are no perfect environments and getting one close to your ideal is like having stars aligned. Based on your own evaluation, you could however decide if it is a normal workplace problem (i.e. there is a balance of good days among the bad ones) or one that is beyond redemption.

Life didn't come packaged with a purpose by default but we can create new purpose and objectives in life to help us steer ourselves in a healthy and fulfilled manner, be it delivering happiness to the less fortunate, working towards a physique/health goal, giving our parents/siblings the best love they deserve or just seeing as much of the world as possible. I think looking forward is less painful than looking at the parts of the past that are regretful or painful. I am someone suffering from depression and I hope this helped you. (:

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.