Male HQ

Doing What is Right? - Gay Reporting the Gays Caught Performing Sex Acts in Public Toilet Debate

Guest Guest

On 9/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, CactusNSF02 said:

So I cannot jerk off in MRT toilet?

You don't jerk off at urinal, at least inside a locked cubicle. Also when you are jerking off, do not moan loudly and other people could hear that you are jerking off. Do it quietly should be ok. Lastly do not get caught even you are inside locked cubicle as mentioned here that even inside locked cubicle is consider as public place. If they caught you while you are jerking off or sperm shoot out from your dick do not blame them to charge you for jerking off in public places.

Guest why shocked
On 9/22/2019 at 11:59 AM, Guest guest said:

You don't jerk off at urinal, at least inside a locked cubicle. Also when you are jerking off, do not moan loudly and other people could hear that you are jerking off. Do it quietly should be ok. Lastly do not get caught even you are inside locked cubicle as mentioned here that even inside locked cubicle is consider as public place. If they caught you while you are jerking off or sperm shoot out from your dick do not blame them to charge you for jerking off in public places.

On 9/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, CactusNSF02 said:

That’s interesting 

Boy! You can moan as loud as you can while jerking in a closed cubicle. There is no reason why someone who is making noise while shitting and moaning from jerking is prohibited in a closed locked toilet cubicle at a shopping mall or other public toilet. 

I could even imagine judges concluding: guys jerking off in closed cubicle in toilets is quite to the norm and not "against the order of nature". 

Only making a mess on the floor / cubicle wall with your loads of cum could be seen as "vandalism". 

If it is advisable to moan very loud while jerking off in a closed cubicle is probably another question, I assume you may know for yourself. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 2:48 AM, Guest Shocked said:

I'm surprised it hasn't been locked and archived after so many years of inactivity.

I see no reasons to lock this thread, no matter how old, since it gives something to think about.

"Doing what is right" ??  I would never call authorities on any fellow gays who do sex acts in public toilets or other public places. Surely not until laws that unfairly punish gays have been repealed.   I might feel a duty to warn the guys that what they are doing is illegal and they risk being prosecuted if found out, and that's the extend of my involvement.  If at all I would pity them for being so uneducated or stupid or deprived of opportunities to do their things in private.

Guest TheGoodDoctor
On 9/22/2019 at 12:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

Maybe the reason is that gays keep performing sex acts in public toilets 😄

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I see no reasons to lock this thread, no matter how old, since it gives something to think about.

"Doing what is right" ??  I would never call authorities on any fellow gays who do sex acts in public toilets or other public places. Surely not until laws that unfairly punish gays have been repealed.   I might feel a duty to warn the guys that what they are doing is illegal and they risk being prosecuted if found out, and that's the extend of my involvement.  If at all I would pity them for being so uneducated or stupid or deprived of opportunities to do their things in private.

Stuttered delayed response over 3 months to the same post, better go check for dementia.

1 hour ago, Guest TheGoodDoctor said:

Stuttered delayed response over 3 months to the same post, better go check for dementia.

Ha ha ha...  you good "doctor", what a strange bird you are :)

Show me the text book where you read that posting to a thread where one has posted before 3 months ago is sign of ...  dementia.  Aren't you projecting onto others what you are experiencing?  :lol:

On 5/25/2006 at 12:41 PM, Admin said:

If kenna caught then just say you were scratching your balls and your brother got hard. You were not masturbating at all.

How are they going to prove you were jerking off? Not as if you were in the toilet stall with the door slightly open masturbating to whoever walk past. Oh wait. Some of you ARE already doing that in the exhibitionist thread. :D

Oh well.....

Such a stoooppiiiddd advise..who the fuck will believe you scratch your balls and your brother gets erected? Unless your brother is sexuality attracted to you? Why must you bring your brother to cruise??? Its so disgusting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.