Male HQ

Public places in Singapore?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to jo and have fun at the old bedok swimming pool ... now that place is more lit than the surface of the sun.

Anywhere else? Tampines Eco Green seems too big and scattered ... and the twinks and ginnas at MacR usually ignore me ... CBP good? Never been there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 10:46 PM, sammylim said:

Just curious, anyone interested in exploring lazarus island with me?

Wow.. Where is Lazarus island?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried Punggol Park , aside from me, there are also other exhibionists who visit this park at night.

We have OCS boy, we have the nude jogger, we have bicycle uncle, we have Uber driver and then me.

However that was before the pandemic 🙂

So anyone of you saw them before, they are not ghosts but real people who discreetly show their nude bodies when they see you.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 4:41 AM, riverrobles said:

I tried Punggol Park , aside from me, there are also other exhibionists who visit this park at night.

We have OCS boy, we have the nude jogger, we have bicycle uncle, we have Uber driver and then me.

However that was before the pandemic 🙂

So anyone of you saw them before, they are not ghosts but real people who discreetly show their nude bodies when they see you.

Wow that would be quite the party. Maybe you might add a crossdressing exhibitionist to the list one day!

• 1 year later...

personally I find wild roleplay at deserted bungalow or HDB blocks to be scary and wild. And I do love it at the far end of changi beach, the far end from east coast where there is a stretch of stones break water .... but sometimes there are people fishing there :P

Deserted dead end roads in tuas area and made to run away from the guys while they chase me is scary and thrilling too.

Edited by litti_daphi