Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 5

His prostate massage was practically finger fxxking, I was even thrusting in and out to meet his rhythm too :P It was a good 2 1/2hr session with a 30-min long orgasm, not kidding! Even beats real sex...

too bad his dont reply me anymore.... maybe i asking too much question and he not happy with me :ph34r: ..

You mean he doesnt want your business? What kind of questions did you ask...

Guru, maybe u asked questions like : how u perform yr prostrate massage; how u perform manhood massage...etc He got worried maybe think u r guy wearing blue uniform...etc

Jackman, just curious, how he breakdown the 2.5hrs of massage? massage? manhood? prostrate..? How can u last that long? Also most impt how much it cost u? I saw the website, it is not cheap.. Although the manhood/prostrate are just a disguise for "extras". it is still good for some people who is looking for extras. BTW< I think from the pict, he is PLU. what do u think?

Guru, maybe u asked questions like : how u perform yr prostrate massage; how u perform manhood massage...etc He got worried maybe think u r guy wearing blue uniform...etc

Jackman, just curious, how he breakdown the 2.5hrs of massage? massage? manhood? prostrate..? How can u last that long? Also most impt how much it cost u? I saw the website, it is not cheap.. Although the manhood/prostrate are just a disguise for "extras". it is still good for some people who is looking for extras. BTW< I think from the pict, he is PLU. what do u think?

The timing goes according to the package, so its 1hr of deep tissue massage, followed by 40mins of manhood and 25mins of prostate. The different 'segments' are quite clear, manhood massage focuses on the lower ab/inner thigh area and of course your manhood (be prepared for alot of non-stop lubed-up stroking!). When its time for the prostate massage, he will reposition you and loosen up your ass first, then insert his finger in and get to work. Full attention on your prostate, while massaging your cock and nipples at the same time!

I dun agree with the comment on disguise for extras. He's skillful and strong enough, its not just a simple handjob. Although there were times I thought he was trying very hard to make me cum. Maybe he was hoping I would cum so that he can stop haha... But he explained it as getting my body used to having multiple orgasms (which I definitely experienced) without cumming (which I didn't), so it works well for me. Will definitely go back!

i tink he's playing with fire by choosing his customers; soon some1 may decide to expose him.

another thing, if u go before their meal time, u may hear and smell wat's cooking in the kitchen which is juz next to the massage room! LOL

Guest beenthere
wow, interesting website

anyone tried? please feedback

clinic seem to provide massage or improvement on male sex organ ........

was there monday; typical chinese setup - no privacy for consulation as kaypoh masseurs can hear your consulations by standing at the open doorway. which happened to me! :angry: doorway leads to a open space for massage/tuina and accupuncture where the masseurs stationed.

saw some china certs on the wall; 3-4 patients before and after me! i was there for abt an hour.

aside:

wanna say hi to the moustache chap who came in before i left; i asked counter-staff where's the bus-stop, and you looked and smile. if u wish to connect, do email me at goodiwine@yahoo.com

Wah....does he keeps to his time?..... if i shoot b4 the time out....will he still continue or stop?.... if i dun shoot....will he help mi shoot ultimately?

I didn't shoot, and he didn't make me...I dunno what happens if you shoot. Massage_goer might be able to answer...

Guest bluebell
His prostate massage was practically finger fxxking, I was even thrusting in and out to meet his rhythm too :P It was a good 2 1/2hr session with a 30-min long orgasm, not kidding! Even beats real sex...

Hi Jackman - did you cleared all "rubbish" in your ass before prostate massage otherwise quite drity (shit + lub) when finger F? I always have problem to have a full cleaned ass before F.

Hi Jackman - did you cleared all "rubbish" in your ass before prostate massage otherwise quite drity (shit + lub) when finger F? I always have problem to have a full cleaned ass before F.

Skip lunch or dinner lor...

It might be fun to have prostrate massage but it must be done with all the hygiene in place. Don't play play, you might ended up with some infection if not well taken care of. Skip lunch or dinner will not help la..enema may help a bit before the massage

it seems like fist fxxking. gosh the masseur never wear gloves ? there r many bacterias . seems very dirty and spell dangers