Male HQ

Do tall build guys have bigger cocks?

Guest Blank

Tall guys with small dicks are so welcome. They make me feel happy for being short. 😄

Jokes aside. I have a thing for tall guys regardless of the size of their dicks. Tall is beautiful. 

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

3 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh Pok said:

It dosn't seem fair for a tall, well built guy to have a baby dick. Something doesn't correspond.

He might haf a flaccid baby dick but might oso haf a 6" when woken up. Not fair to judge. 

On 8/14/2019 at 7:38 PM, Guest Shortie here said:

I am only 1.6 in height. I used to be depressed bec of of my height. But I have a rather big one compared to many of my friends who are much taller and bigger in size. Flaccid it's about 4 inches and full hard it's aeound 7 inches and as thick as a those water bottle. I get a lot of people staring at my dick when I am in changing room. But I was still depressed bec of my height. So 4 years ago, I asked my dad to allow me to do an operation to make me taller. Well, 6 months rest and another 3 months to learn to walk properly, I am now 1.7 tall and with a 7 inch cock, I am getting to choose the girls I want to fuck and guys I want to fuck me. So those who are short but well endowed... U can become taller. 

That’s a good 10cm taller. Is your walk stride affected? I’m hoping to go for one too. I’m about 1.7m and wanted to be taller. (Some friends think I’m crazy haha). How much was the total cost in Singapore? 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:47 PM, Guest 1.83m said:

I'm 1.83m but I'm not well endowed. I used to think it could be the bone structure like how caucasians who are bigger in stature tend to have bigger dicks. But then i have seen chinese guys who are well built but their cock is also small. So the abovementioned statement by tic-toc is really true---The size of your cock is just like the size of your eyes.  It is UNRELATED to your height or weight.

Haha, don’t feel sad 1.83 :) I find tallish guys with small hard sensitive dick quite arousing, especially when the ballsack area is contrastingly substantial. A fat ballsack is often underrated mmm. 

I came across a guy in twitter sometimes back. He is an exhibitionism, a thai Chinese wearing spec,  gym fit bod. Profile indicated 1.86 tall 74kg. He cycle around totally in nude with a backpack at night or to ulu places in day time. Tho part of his face is censored but can tell quite handsome. He has a clean shaved pub n a small 2-3cm flaccid but really look good n sexy on him. Can be a turn on too seeing small dick on a guy with nice bod. 

Usually guys that have  bigger build their tools not very promising unlike the slim guy most of them have 7 to 8 half inches and very thick. I remember I get fuck my them at KB before the pandemic he top me so well till my ass bit sore and lose for the next user on that day. They very good in grinding your ass till it keep on hitting your g spot I can feel that they pass tru my asshole gland real deep in this when I get auto cum squirt after squirt.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, skinnycurious said:

Im 1.81 but small dick :( 4.5" 

It's true.

Most above 1.8 are disappointing. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Derelict
On 12/30/2020 at 8:44 AM, tic-toc said:

Tall guys with small dicks are so welcome. They make me feel happy for being short. 😄

Jokes aside. I have a thing for tall guys regardless of the size of their dicks. Tall is beautiful. 

Yeah. Worship your lord and master.

Guest Neh Neh Pok
On 12/30/2020 at 11:08 AM, Guest Guest said:

He might haf a flaccid baby dick but might oso haf a 6" when woken up. Not fair to judge. 

I'm so glad the ones I've met have appendages proportionate to their height. I'm blushing as I type this...

It's highly dependent on the condition of their development while in the womb.

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/penis-development-in-womb-requires-more-than-testosterone

If they have the right combination of hormones levels, they will have a bigger penis. Just like if they have the right set of genes, they grow to be tall.

Science apart, I do feel that taller guys (>1.75m) with an average size penis (5-5.5inch) looks extremely adorable. 😍

Guest sgman

If a short guy has a small dick, you kind of think, that's all right, it's proportional.

If a short guy has a big dick, then you think, wow... bonus!

If a tall guy has a big dick, then... it is only proportional, so no big deal

But if a tall guy has a little dick, then it's a bit sad

I am almost 1.8m, small dick... The thickess asian dick I have seen is on a short,  plumb, mid 40s Indian guy taking a piss. He handled his dick with his palm of his hands.. Don't think he can properly grip with his fingers.... I was caught staring in a toilet full of people (this was many years ago at Expo)

Guest Saggy balls
1 minute ago, Yan Dao 1990 said:

I'm 170, my cock is almost 6.5 inches, so I guess you can't say that tall guys have longer dicks 

Your balls look very saggy

What i usually see those slim guy tall hunch little bit  they theone got massive cock long and thick when they top you they are not fast shooter type very shiok I said so base on experience in sauna they fuck until my asshole sore and they also got rimmer like to spank btm butt very shiok

I think whether dick big or small depends on individual genes. No guarantee that big built guys have big dicks. I knew of a western guy who is well build but his erected dick about 4 inches only. 

I'm 186 tall - and 20cm long  ;)  so yes tall and big - but that is not always the case. I have met tall guys with tiny ones too

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Aces13 said:

I think whether dick big or small depends on individual genes. No guarantee that big built guys have big dicks. I knew of a western guy who is well build but his erected dick about 4 inches only. 

True. When at Japan, I visited an onsen in e hotel during wee hr. Tere were 2 tall caucasian men (friends) inside. Both haf tough ruby player build n clean shaven below. 

1st 1 reali has a big thick n long flaccid cock with 2 low hanging balls. His cock n balls were swinging like ding dong bell bouncing against his inner thigh when he was walking around cooling himself. 

2nd 1 has big cock head with low hanging balls too but cock length like cocktail sausage length. 

Guest Short

My dad is short around 160 cm I think but I saw his cock before very thick and hard. Can see him in underwear very full.

Im tall 185 cm but fuck he gave me a short dick 11 cm only. 

Never spoke to my dad every since. 

Guest Same same
5 minutes ago, Guest Short said:

My dad is short around 160 cm I think but I saw his cock before very thick and hard. Can see him in underwear very full.

U got ur mum's genes

Guest Angsty
9 minutes ago, Guest Same same said:

U got ur mum's genes

Ya lo. 

I also refused to speak to her cause she get to enjoy my dad's big cock. 

But I can't give the same satisfaction to others. 

Thanks to her! 

3 minutes ago, Guest Angsty said:

Ya lo. 

Thanks to her! 

😂😂😂 this quote needs to go in the BW hall of fame!! Outstanding👋🏻

10 hours ago, Guest Short said:

I think to you cannot blamed your dad just bcos you have small dick. If he can choose, he certainly will not hope that your dick is small right? But being small, it certainly is more rigid when fully erected right? 

Guest Bill Clit on
13 hours ago, Guest Short said:

no

13 hours ago, Guest Angsty said:

Ya lo. 

Thanks to her! 

just be thankful for 11 cm. 

luckily , its not the size of her Clit.

if not you will 撞壁

On 8/8/2019 at 10:29 PM, Guest Blank said:

Do tall (1.8m above) build guys have bigger cocks? 

No, hardly see any till now....mostly small thrust me, would love to see if theres one that really big....but seems none. if there one , i do anything

Edited by LoveCum

Guest kaypoh
19 hours ago, Guest Short said:

Maybe your dad is not your real dad?

Guest Agree
4 minutes ago, Guest kaypoh said:

Maybe your dad is not your real dad?

Agree that your dad may not be your real dad! Check your blood group then test DNA! 11 CM is a bit short for 185cm guy!

I am 1.76m with 16cm. I think it’s too short for me too! 

22 hours ago, Guest Short said:

I think 11cm is ok. It’s how you use. Also a good size for oral fun. Plus a good body height and proportion is sexy as hell even if the dong isn’t huge. 

Guest My thought
8 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

I think 11cm is ok. It’s how you use. Also a good size for oral fun. Plus a good body height and proportion is sexy as hell even if the dong isn’t huge. 

If you are looking for play play one, big cock is better to play with. If you are looking for bf or husband material, actually big or small cock doesn’t matter. You look for character, potential, accompany, looks, career etc in bf or husband material, cock size is of less importance. That’s my thought after emphasising looking for big cock throughout my life! 

16 minutes ago, Guest My thought said:

If you are looking for play play one, big cock is better to play with. If you are looking for bf or husband material, actually big or small cock doesn’t matter. You look for character, potential, accompany, looks, career etc in bf or husband material, cock size is of less importance. That’s my thought after emphasising looking for big cock throughout my life! 

Looks + Character (an amazing heart can be sexy as hell) = bf/husband material 

Cock size is bonus in my opinion. 

Guest Agree
1 hour ago, Pubic01 said:

Looks + Character (an amazing heart can be sexy as hell) = bf/husband material 

Cock size is bonus in my opinion. 

Agree cock size is a bonus!

character is more important 

looks normal ok for me!

if you are nice and with good character, i will accept him as my bf even his cock not my ideal size. 

my three ex got around six inches thick cock but all character sucks! Smoke, bossy, drugs, selfish all sucks! 

I found ppl with small cock more humble. Big cock guys more aggressive! 

On 4/13/2021 at 3:33 PM, Guest Short said:

Hi Guest Short, perhaps I think I can help.

I was like you 4.5" before, now, 6">.

Guest guest
On 4/13/2021 at 3:33 PM, Guest Short said:

11cm OK lah.... Many Singapore men all around 10-12cm. 

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.