Dorkable Posted August 11, 2019 Posted August 11, 2019 As some of you might already know, Nintendo is launching the new Switch (Gen 2) in a few days' time, as well as the Switch Lite in Sept 2019. Any of you getting either one of them?
Coolbriz Posted August 11, 2019 Posted August 11, 2019 Quite unlikely unless the Gen 2 has significantly new features. Be cool, like a breeze...
Dorkable Posted August 15, 2019 Author Posted August 15, 2019 (edited) I am actually kinda tempted by the Switch Lite, very reminiscent of PSP. Edited August 15, 2019 by Dorkable Coolbriz 1
Dorkable Posted September 17, 2019 Author Posted September 17, 2019 I ended up getting the Switch 2. The battery really lasts longer due to the new processor.
Behrhunter Posted November 5, 2019 Posted November 5, 2019 No, cos I play mostly docked. And the battery of the original switch lasts long enough for my bus ride when needed. But may get one for the BF, he has been 'stealing' my switch to play. :P
Recommended Posts