Male HQ

Member ReaganKoh416 Vs ToughGuy

Guest Reagankoh416

Guest Reagankoh416

KJ I've been there so many times, but got caught by security guard months ago, and since then I don't dare to go there anymore. I mostly go Shah Slam pool, but there not many people. And I found out that u guys typically hang out in BTR and Cw a lot, so I would try to go BTR, would love to have fun with you guys

Guest Reagankoh416
2 minutes ago, Reagankoh416 said:

KJ I've been there so many times, but got caught by security guard months ago, and since then I don't dare to go there anymore. I mostly go Shah Slam pool, but there not many people. And I found out that u guys typically hang out in BTR and Cw a lot, so I would try to go BTR, would love to have fun with you guys

*ALAM

Guest Reagankoh416
On 7/20/2019 at 1:12 PM, hcw11 said:

Yesterday a Chinese guy with very hairy penis in chin woo showering guy pls pm me... we got eye contact..

I have a hairy penis, but chubby. Didn't notice you there

4 hours ago, Reagankoh416 said:

What happen to you with the guard?

Guest Reagankoh416
Just now, Reagankoh416 said:

He said he caught many people do this act, but they all pay money settle, so I also pay money settle lor

No choice, otherwise he will call my parents or make police report since I'm quite young 

54 minutes ago, Reagankoh416 said:

BTW I just arrived at BTR, anyone want to join me, meet me in the showers 

Didn't you learned good lesson after paying off RM400?... You or your parents must be quite rich. 

Next time you get caught, you face may appear in newspaper 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest Reagankoh416
7 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

Didn't you learned good lesson after paying off RM400?... You or your parents must be quite rich. 

Next time you get caught, you face may appear in newspaper 

I did, but heard you guys went there, so decided to try things out. 

Edited by Reagankoh416

Guest Reagankoh416
22 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

For the rich, just kacang putih... LOL

SMH FYI, I'm not that rich, OK, I paid using my own money from work. I didn't take my money from my parents.  And BTW this happened months ago, which is why I said that I don't go there anymore. I don't want anyone to judge me and being mean to me. I just want to have fun, and that's all I can say about it. 

And BTW, the way you are speaking to me is so sarcastic and I don't like it, because you hurt my feelings. FYI, I just spoke the truth, the whole story, because someone asked me about it, I didn't expect that you here judged me and being sarcastic. All I can say here is that, don't judge a book by its cover. You never know the whole truth, how do you know that I am rich enough to pay for it? 

And FYI, originally the guard would ask me to pay for RM2k++,and most guys kena and have to pay for it.  But after I pleaded him so many times to reduce it to RM 400(because I don't have so much of money) ,he agreed and I sat in his car, he drove me to the nearest petrol station, took the money out, gave it to him, and he drove me back to the parking spot.  I quickly ran to my car and left.  That's it. The guard informed his partner to drop off the incident. 

That's all I can say, you can judge me whatever you want, laugh whatever you want,or being mean to me, but I will not be intimidated by you 

55 minutes ago, Reagankoh416 said:

And BTW, the way you are speaking to me is so sarcastic and I don't like it, because you hurt my feelings. FYI, I just spoke the truth, the whole story, because someone asked me about it, I didn't expect that you here judged me and being sarcastic. All I can say here is that, don't judge a book by its cover. You never know the whole truth, how do you know that I am rich enough to pay for it? 

Don't even know you to judge. 

Why edgy when you read a general statement?... Unless there is some truth.... Lol

3 hours ago, Reagankoh416 said:

And FYI, originally the guard would ask me to pay for RM2k++,and most guys kena and have to pay for it.  But after I pleaded him so many times to reduce it to RM 400(because I don't have so much of money) ,he agreed and I sat in his car, he drove me to the nearest petrol station, took the money out, gave it to him, and he drove me back to the parking spot.  I quickly ran to my car and left.  That's it. The guard informed his partner to drop off the incident. 

What's he going to do or threaten to do to you if you didn't pay?

Guest Reagankoh416
5 hours ago, lawre said:

What's he going to do or threaten to do to you if you didn't pay?

Obviously he would make a police report or call my parents

Guest Reagankoh416
7 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Why edgy when you read a general statement?... Unless there is some truth.... Lol

Im not being edgy,i just felt that the way you speak to me is being mean and sarcastic,i just told my truth,my story,thats it. I don't even need to entertain about what you said to me,and judging me as well.

Thanks and have a nice day

Edited by Reagankoh416

Guest Reagankoh416

For someone like you being mean to other people, why don't you think twice before you tell someone and give sympathy to the people who's having hard feelings about this incident instead of being mean and sarcastic about it to get other people's attention. 

I'm not going to have an argument with you, and I'm just going to ignore you

8 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

A general statement? Oh please, you are not even my level. The only general statement that you made is being mean and sarcastic to other people for getting a desperate attention 

Guest Reagankoh416

I am here to make friends in this forum, and possibly exchanging opinions about different topics, but this person here, doesn't know how being a student by earning my own money on doing multiple part time jobs instead of relying on my parents, thinking I'm being rich, and socially attacked me by asking me to be in the newspaper because I made a mistake? Boy, you need to calm down and grow up, cos you aren't even at my level yet.  And also, you probably never respected anyone's opinion and the story that I told because all you want to do was to get anyone's attention so that they can side you because of you becoming a hater and being mean to me

And FYI, you never even asked how I feel about this incident, instead of attacking me with mean comments, you never even cared about me because you thought that this wasn't even your business. You are so selfish, mean and sarcastic person to me. I guess that's why you've never respected and cared about other peoples' feelings because you wanted them to be sided with you and desperate for attention 

You never apologized to me, and never even cared about me, never respected my feelings, so why should I accept your very own "general statement "? Because you are the person who's being stuck up harassment to me and desperate for attention 

Edited by Reagankoh416

41 minutes ago, Reagankoh416 said:

I am here to make friends in this forum, and possibly exchanging opinions about different topics, but this person here, doesn't know how being a student by earning my own money on doing multiple part time jobs instead of relying on my parents, thinking I'm being rich, and socially attacked me by asking me to be in the newspaper because I made a mistake? Boy, you need to calm down and grow up, cos you aren't even at my level yet.  And also, you probably never respected anyone's opinion and the story that I told because all you want to do was to get anyone's attention so that they can side you because of you becoming a hater and being mean to me

And FYI, you never even asked how I feel about this incident, instead of attacking me with mean comments, you never even cared about me because you thought that this wasn't even your business. You are so selfish, mean and sarcastic person to me. I guess that's why you've never respected and cared about other peoples' feelings because you wanted them to be sided with you and desperate for attention 

You never apologized to me, and never even cared about me, never respected my feelings, so why should I accept your very own "general statement "? Because you are the person who's being stuck up harassment to me and desperate for attention 

Aiyo... Why grand mother story??

Not happy, Report to admin.. End story 

• G_M changed the title to Member ReaganKoh416 Vs ToughGuy
Guest Reagankoh416
14 minutes ago, G_M said:

Me the Admin, don't like to be bothered by petty quarrel between members.

You guys are adult not kids. Settle it among yourself.

Arrange a date and time and meet and duke it out or can meet in some hotel and fuck, I don't care.

The only thing I can settle is that I'm just gonna ignore that person, and don't want to fight with him, that's all I can say. 

12 minutes ago, G_M said:

Me the Admin, don't like to be bothered by petty quarrel between members.

You guys are adult not kids. Settle it among yourself.

Arrange a date and time and meet and duke it out or can meet in some hotel and fuck, I don't care.

Well said... There wasn't  quarrel from my side. 

Just tat this guy can't accept opinion not to his liking and started to cry out loud... To be fair to him, he may bring it to Admin which I believe he did. 

Guest takeaway
On 8/13/2019 at 8:03 AM, Reagankoh416 said:

On 8/13/2019 at 1:11 PM, Reagankoh416 said:

Have to pay him money lor

On 8/13/2019 at 1:12 PM, Reagankoh416 said:

Malay guard, say he got connections with the police. I scared so badly

On 8/13/2019 at 1:13 PM, Reagankoh416 said:

He said he caught many people do this act, but they all pay money settle, so I also pay money settle lor

Next time don't get yourself fooled.

I bet in 99% of the cases the guard wouldn't make the effort to report anyone to the police.

They are just sucking out money from you.

If it happens again, switch your phone on recording and when he tells you the amount to pay , you tell him that you recorded the conversation and will make a report against him for extortion.

Guest Reagankoh416
6 hours ago, Guest takeaway said:

Next time don't get yourself fooled.

I bet in 99% of the cases the guard wouldn't make the effort to report anyone to the police.

They are just sucking out money from you.

If it happens again, switch your phone on recording and when he tells you the amount to pay , you tell him that you recorded the conversation and will make a report against him for extortion.

OK noted

On 8/13/2019 at 1:13 PM, Reagankoh416 said:

I'm really surprised that nobodyelse here got caught before? I myself had been caught at least 5 times after so many years. Don't know whether considered lucky or unlucky that Malaysia Boleh, each time bayar duit Boleh settle.

The guards, the police and the samseng gays all know about these gay spots. Each time they only need to walk in quietly sure tangkap one or 2 for money. Gays when want sex always very garang but when caught very takut sure will pay one. We are very easy target because they know where we cruise and how we cruise. 

Almost everybody I know had been caught before. Unless you don't come out to cari makan, else how can avoid one. So easy to make money, even the samseng gays also know how to extort money from own kinds.

As an old timer, I would advise that when get caught, just negotiate and pay less. Don't kaykiang go and record and want to play him back. You can lose your phone and get beaten up. These people who dared to extort are violent people already not scared of the law. When going to police station, who do you think they believe in Boleh Land?

Once I tried fighting back thinking 3 of us can be witness the extortion. The other 2 ran away and I got knocked down half conscious and tied to a tree trunk totally naked and with plastic bags stuffed in my mouth. Then they left. Before I even recovered, I was raped by an old man who thought I wanted kinky fuck since that's a cruising spot.

When he untied me, I was too ashamed to speak the truth of what actually happened. I just quietly walk away.

The morale of the story is that gays are cowards. Talk big like hero but once trouble only run away. 

On 8/16/2019 at 11:43 PM, ToughGuy said:

Well said... There wasn't  quarrel from my side. 

Just tat this guy can't accept opinion not to his liking and started to cry out loud... To be fair to him, he may bring it to Admin which I believe he did. 

He's young, only 20yo. This kind of thing is very traumatic for him. He thought that we all gays would be more sympathetic.

Well, he'll learn that gays only interested in sex and care only for themselves. Got trouble, run first.

Scared of trouble but still come out to cari makan. Today learn big lesson, tomorrow still come out to play. What to do? We gays ruled by our small heads, die die also must try.

Till one day like those old men at the swimming pools, blatantly sit there the whole day looking and peeping, no more even pretending to be swimming or bathing. Already immune to jaga and police.

22 hours ago, Guest Jbuu said:

He's young, only 20yo. This kind of thing is very traumatic for him. He thought that we all gays would be more sympathetic.

Well, he'll learn that gays only interested in sex and care only for themselves. Got trouble, run first.

Scared of trouble but still come out to cari makan. Today learn big lesson, tomorrow still come out to play. What to do? We gays ruled by our small heads, die die also must try.

Till one day like those old men at the swimming pools, blatantly sit there the whole day looking and peeping, no more even pretending to be swimming or bathing. Already immune to jaga and police.

Well said... Some never learn, do they? 

Guest takeaway
On 8/20/2019 at 1:17 AM, Guest Jbuu said:

I'm really surprised that nobodyelse here got caught before? I myself had been caught at least 5 times after so many years. Don't know whether considered lucky or unlucky that Malaysia Boleh, each time bayar duit Boleh settle.

The guards, the police and the samseng gays all know about these gay spots. Each time they only need to walk in quietly sure tangkap one or 2 for money. Gays when want sex always very garang but when caught very takut sure will pay one. We are very easy target because they know where we cruise and how we cruise. 

Almost everybody I know had been caught before. Unless you don't come out to cari makan, else how can avoid one. So easy to make money, even the samseng gays also know how to extort money from own kinds.

As an old timer, I would advise that when get caught, just negotiate and pay less. Don't kaykiang go and record and want to play him back. You can lose your phone and get beaten up. These people who dared to extort are violent people already not scared of the law. When going to police station, who do you think they believe in Boleh Land?

Once I tried fighting back thinking 3 of us can be witness the extortion. The other 2 ran away and I got knocked down half conscious and tied to a tree trunk totally naked and with plastic bags stuffed in my mouth. Then they left. Before I even recovered, I was raped by an old man who thought I wanted kinky fuck since that's a cruising spot.

When he untied me, I was too ashamed to speak the truth of what actually happened. I just quietly walk away.

The morale of the story is that gays are cowards. Talk big like hero but once trouble only run away. 

Only because you are a coward you don't need to tell others not to act with pride and fight the wrong.

For sure everyone advised in Boleh land to do it at a safe place.

But there would not be Stonewall if gays had not defended threir integrity.

Learn not to see yourself as inferiour only because you are gay.

Once you counter back the security guys will learn that gays aren't easy prey.

The only thing what protects you is holding something in your hand against the extorting guys.

In most cases the security will not have any evidence. no evidence no case.

The nasty cycle has to stop somewhere.

But if you always give in, then you just perpetuate the extortion.

Let him threaten you. But trust me: In 90% of any cases you go scotts free because the security guy would not call the police.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.