Male HQ

How to be Happy

Guest Happy

How to be happy always even the sky falls down. Want to be happy like when I was a kid. To be cheerful and socialable. Now all i wanted is to avoid ppl n isolate myself to some extent. The exception is I think when I need sex.

Guest antisocial

I migrated to a high cost of country just like Singapore where money is more important than anything else so I see people with or without money are unhappy as the country is getting more expensive, outrageously so since the mid/late 2000s resources/China boom  and decreasing living standards due to perpetuates inefficiency in the country. Because of too many unhappy people, I tend to avoid and isolate myself completely from outside world as in reclusive life. This lifestyle makes me happy the most to avoid the negative energy outside.

2 hours ago, Guest Happy said:

How to be happy always even the sky falls down. Want to be happy like when I was a kid. To be cheerful and socialable. Now all i wanted is to avoid ppl n isolate myself to some extent. The exception is I think when I need sex.

Kids are happy because they had little and simple desires, just an ice-cream or chocolate would make them happy for the day.

Kids dont isolate themselves, they got lots of playmates and they make friend easily without any motives.

Kids had little or no worries, happy go lucky, time to play, they play and time to eat, they eat and time to sleep, they sleep.

So if your lifestyle can adjust to that level, yes u can be happy like kids 

8 hours ago, Guest Happy said:

Be contented, dun expect too much, have good frens, b ard positive energy, help others.

8 hours ago, Guest Happy said:

Write down what you like and dislike. Hobbies and passions. Values you treasure. Exercise more because it releases the feel good chemical like sex. Get enough proper rest . 

21 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Kids are happy because they had little and simple desires, just an ice-cream or chocolate would make them happy for the day.

Kids dont isolate themselves, they got lots of playmates and they make friend easily without any motives.

Kids had little or no worries, happy go lucky, time to play, they play and time to eat, they eat and time to sleep, they sleep.

So if your lifestyle can adjust to that level, yes u can be happy like kids 

my 8 yr niece who also such a wonderful mindset.

19 hours ago, sam8899 said:

I wish there are simple answers to this.

They say, having good friends is very important, but somehow I cannot seem to manage to keep my closest ones (migration/death)

U must learn to do replacement a new one.

i offer to be the one for you.

strictly with mutual respect is my term and condition.

42 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Wrong. If you are stuck with the worst kind of bf/partner/spouse as I am, you WILL BE SCARRED for life and TRAUMATISED. Learn to be alone and be happy being so. It's a life skill. 

aiyo....cannot one burn twice shy lah...give other a chance to have you mah.

dun be scarred n traumatize in life...as the old saying quote, the more practice then the more perfect lor.

alone can be happy too

life skill mean to be share around but not keep to yourself.

i do believe you were able to identify the worst kind of people thru your previous experience unless you got blind eye to gaydar it.

Dun discard the apple tree vineyard because of one rotten apple.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, Guest antisocial said:

I migrated to a high cost of country just like Singapore where money is more important than anything else so I see people with or without money are unhappy as the country is getting more expensive, outrageously so since the mid/late 2000s resources/China boom  and decreasing living standards due to perpetuates inefficiency in the country. Because of too many unhappy people, I tend to avoid and isolate myself completely from outside world as in reclusive life. This lifestyle makes me happy the most to avoid the negative energy outside.

Since you migrated into Singapore but now you have to isolate yourself completely from outside world,  can you now migrate out of Singapore and into a country where people are more happy and cost of living is lower? 

2 hours ago, Diamond said:

U must learn to do replacement a new one.

i offer to be the one for you.

strictly with mutual respect is my term and condition.

yes, i must try harder.

it is not as easy as when you are 20 years old and single.

i guess too easy to be stuck in my own comfort zone (partner, extended family) rather than go and pursue friendships.

Just now, sam8899 said:

yes, i must try harder.

it is not as easy as when you are 20 years old and single.

i guess too easy to be stuck in my own comfort zone (partner, extended family) rather than go and pursue friendships.

stuck to one's own comfort zone is best. 

No need to put up with partner's/spouse's/bf's rubbish/shit

10 hours ago, mate69 said:

No one will be able to make u happy or give u happiness apart from you yourself. Always remember this life lesson. 

try me...not 100% but at least i try

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.