Male HQ

Being a slut in sauna

Guest impersonated

Open door or into the public bed and start sucking cock while they resting. 

Most important thing is JUST FOCUS ON PLAYING WITH THEM  😁

Who is judging who again.

Everyone entering sauna is equal , equally 烂, equally 淫, equally horny.

Why bother about others on their moral high horse or pedestal.

Nowadays, teachers are exposed as sex predators, top civil servant are exposed as sex addicts, 

Even the top men in blue are charged for corruption for sex for contracts

grandson of hk  movie empire charged in court for procuring underage prostitute for paid sex,  

Even the royalty of UK   NOW are being alleged to have contacts with that Epstein underage sex trafficking.

And then countless of men of the clergy have been charged with molesting their young underaged charges.

Who wants to judge you for consensual whoopee.

Tell them judge those prior to u first.🤣😂😁

Guest Masc btm
5 hours ago, Guest impersonated said:

Anyone knows how to behave like a slut in a sauna and get the most number of cocks and most amount of cum, without getting judged? 

Kimochi advise on leaving the door open is not always the right way. Guys passing by will think there's something wrong with you that you have to be so desperate.

You are right, people going to sauna are the worse judgemental pricks. It's the kick someone worse down mentality when one is also down.

They feel sinful going to the sauna so they want to judge others as worse, to feel that they're better.

First you have to find the right sauna for your type, else you'll be mostly ignored. There men will approach you and you purposely let them touch you in public. Others will join in and soon you'll have an orgy. 

Starting at a dim or bright place really depends on your market value and how daring are the guys there. I usually start at the bright place because once they know I'm attractive, they don't mind that I'll such a cheap slut. 

But in Seoul, I could get fucked from the shower all the way up to the upstairs open room. The men there are daring, I'm daring so action never stop even when I had to come back down to clean up all that sperm. Once they see me in the bright lights, more will come after me. Even when I'm cleaning, someone will pretend to help me but he'll penetrate me as soon as I'm cleaned up for him to use.

I'll never do this in SG because guys here are the most judgemental. I'm daring but the guys are afraid of being seen fucking a slut. And they like to gossip all the time.

I tried once at Shogun, lay down with the door open. Totally no business. I had to go to the open shower at the roof top to shower and show my body. Immediately got guys followed me back to the dark room. First guy fucked me openly while others touched and watched. When he finished, my legs were still open and waiting for the next guy. 

Would you believe it, people were touching and fingering me all over but no one want to be the next fucker! Till someone bit my nipples too hard then I gave up. Went back to the shower to clean up, people were walking in and out pretending to go to the toilet or washing hands or sitting at the chair pretending not watching me shower.

All looking only. Till one old man asked me was that me just now. I said yes. He said I very brave, like that also dare, really was me or not, he don't believe. I said why not, he can clean my dirty backside see for himself. It was meant to piss him off like saying kiss my dirty backside. He actually fingered me from behind. It reminded me of Seoul so I just let him even bend me lower in front of 3 guys.

But after that the effect was the opposite. Guys all avoided me like I'm soiled goods. I went back to the dark room and immediately hands and mouths were all over my body. But nobody want to fuck me.It's like they're only interested sucking my nipples and shaking my cock. I felt so silly opening my legs and only fingers got in. I gave up.

Guest impersonated
23 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

I'll never do this in SG because guys here are the most judgemental. I'm daring but the guys are afraid of being seen fucking a slut. And they like to gossip all the time.

LOL

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, Guest impersonated said:

Anyone knows how to behave like a slut in a sauna and get the most number of cocks and most amount of cum, without getting judged? 

Dont!

Why?!

It is really not safe

If someone cum on your face and the cum went into your eyes...how?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest impersonata
On 8/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, Guest impersonated said:

Don't impersonate me...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.